20 to 19 stone?

You've inspired me Lily. I start the exercise today!

I'll kick off with tennis. Will get DS2 to set the wii up and 'show me how' so I can independently put it on to exercise each day. Mornings are best when my knees are better and energy higher. Plus I'll have got it done for the day. ;)

After reading your posts yesterday I went onto Amazon and started watching some of the game videos to see what would appeal. Am quite excited about this now.

Thanks so much for taking the time to show me how its done. I needed to see that kind of example set and your photos certainly show the results for you! :clap:

BTW haven't your girls done brilliantly. Pretty little things, too. :) How nice to be working together at this and having the lads help you out with the extra info. Now that's family support at its best. ;)

Ohh just spotted you have diary, how did I miss that. Must have a read up. :)

You've inspired me Lily. I start the exercise today!

I'll kick off with tennis. Will get DS2 to set the wii up and 'show me how' so I can independently put it on to exercise each day. Mornings are best when my knees are better and energy higher. Plus I'll have got it done for the day. ;)

After reading your posts yesterday I went onto Amazon and started watching some of the game videos to see what would appeal. Am quite excited about this now.

Thanks so much for taking the time to show me how its done. I needed to see that kind of example set and your photos certainly show the results for you! :clap:

BTW haven't your girls done brilliantly. Pretty little things, too. :) How nice to be working together at this and having the lads help you out with the extra info. Now that's family support at its best. ;)

Ohh just spotted you have diary, how did I miss that. Must have a read up. :)

:wow: WTG Crumble, I am so happy to have been some help, but it's so true what they say, baby steps, they soon build up to huge leaps.
I am so so proud of my girls, yes and I know I am biased lol ..but they are stunners and they have both done amazingly well and as for the lads, they are fantastic all of them even down to my 10st hubby who has never had a weight problem his entire life and has always been a big support, joining in with eating the same meals and cooking them a majority of the time (If you looked in my album you most likely saw the pics of my hands ) as I am not always capable of doing them because of my hands ...I do count my blessings every day.
Good luck hun I am just so chuffed that you feel inspired enough, good luck, and please keep me up to date with your progress and any time you need my help, if I can help in any way, I will so please just holler !! lol xx

I DID IT! :thankyouthankyou:

35 mins on the wii, 10 of them I even stood up :eek:.

Bit limited in what I could find, wasted time waded through the empty games cases as the lads never put the discs back. :rant2:

Anyways, clocked up 25 mins on tennis and 10 mins on bowling. Was FUN!

Got shocked looks off my sons, typical that they both had to be in today :rolleyes:, but they'll get used to their ole mum throwing it about.

Feel so jaunty now. :D

On page 7 of your diary Lily, thoroughly enjoying it. ;)

Hi Everyone, I lost 3lb today only 0.5lb towards my Light blue 1stone badge, also got sow again.
Hope everyone is doing ok.

Jane x

Hi Everyone, I lost 3lb today only 0.5lb towards my Light blue 1stone badge, also got sow again.
Hope everyone is doing ok.

Jane x

:happy096: WTG Jane wooohooo SOW too you're a star xx

Bit limited in what I could find, wasted time waded through the empty games cases as the lads never put the discs back. :rant2:

Got shocked looks off my sons, typical that they both had to be in today :rolleyes:, but they'll get used to their ole mum throwing it about.

OMG Crumble, :hug99: I am so happy for you I could almost cry :cry:, I feel so proud of you , and I am glad you feel good ..like I said baby steps...you'll soon be running a marathon lol....If you feel how I felt after I first started, you'll feel so darn pleased with yourself you'll be floating on cloud 9 :character00100:and want to go sky diving or something equally as dangerous just to prove to the world that NOTHING is going to stop you :0icanfly:...
I am sure your sons are just as proud ...obviously more...as I am, good luck honey, you're a bloody star (sorry had to be done lol) and keep up the great work :clap::clap::clap: xx

Aww thanks Lily. You're so kind. :D

I am quite excited about this. I'm even going in for another innings before DH comes home. Am raring to go. :greenapple:

Just going to have 15 mins of tennis this time round. Don't want to overdo the legs and be laid low with them tomorrow. Gently does it, right? ;)

DS2 says he has some olympics mario game (think he said) that will give me plenty of exercise so he's fishing that out for me and we'll try that tomorrow together. He's doing SW with me too so he can be my Body Magic Buddy. :D

Thanks Crumble and Lily, well done Crumble on doing some exercise really chuffed for you, after a few times you will be wanting to do the exercise not because you have to do it, but because you LOVE doing it, you will be hooked like us, your family will be proud of you too:family2:, keep it up girl.

Jane x

Last edited:
can anyone tell me how I put my sw badges onto the bottom of my page please, please someone help me.

Jane x

Aww thanks Lily. You're so kind. :D

I am quite excited about this. I'm even going in for another innings before DH comes home. Am raring to go. :greenapple:

Just going to have 15 mins of tennis this time round. Don't want to overdo the legs and be laid low with them tomorrow. Gently does it, right? ;)

DS2 says he has some olympics mario game (think he said) that will give me plenty of exercise so he's fishing that out for me and we'll try that tomorrow together. He's doing SW with me too so he can be my Body Magic Buddy. :D

Crumble that's amazing, but please be careful and don't overdo it, fantastic that your son can be your body magic buddy, my daughter is mine and we are very competitive too lol, gl hun xx

can anyone tell me how I put my sw badges onto the bottom of my page please, please someone help me.

Jane x

ok Jane, this is how I do it, not sure it's how everyone does lol but it works for me :

Find the sticky you want ( they can be found in SW OFF TOPIC SHINY'S), when you have found it right click on Copy image URL.
Then go to edit your signature, under the box we write in is a heading Signature Picture, clear Option 1 and then paste the URL you copied, I then click preview signature and it will then come up just under where it says Your Current Signature Picture...and there will be a picture of your shiny, then click on insert signature picture, press save and you are done...hope that's clear? xx

Morning all, Lily you have done amazing, you have inspired me to get with it ob the exercise front :) gonna have a look what wii/xbox games we have and sort myself out a bit of a routine. Ive got a huge treadmill and need to work around work/ daughters bedtime ( shes in ours room still as only have two bedrooms) so I can get in our room to use it!

Weigh in this morning showed 3lbs off, taking me to 19.05!! So hopefully next week I may hit the 18's!! Yippppeeeeeeee
My total now is 38lbs off in 11 weeks - still nowhere near what ive done in the past but not dwelling as I was smaller to start with this time :)

Meeting a friend for lunch today and have no clue where to go or what to eat! I think I may just find a nice cafe and get a simple sandwich with no butter or sauces! But the chinese buffet is calling my name!!!

Hope u all have a fabby weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:clap: Well done on the 3lbs Nannis. :D Those 18's will be yours very soon. ;)

Jane and Lily, I can't wait till I am bounding out of bed to do the exercising but I know it will come after reading others experiences.

This morning I'm more determined than eager. :rolleyes:
SIL is picking me up and going out for morning so need to save some legs for that, so gently, gently this morning. 10 mins and then count the walking around with her in my daily exercise.

Silly having to think this way but its also shopping night so have to allow for that, too. Will have a trolley to help me round but I only get so much time on my pins before they play me up. Don't want to ruin my weekend by having them too bad to go out. No one would think I was only in my 40's. :eek:

Have a lovely day everyone. :)

Hey ladies! Sorry I've not been aound much-been concentrating on getting better and stuff! Appetite is now almost back to normal, just now gotta get back on plan-have spent the last week and a bit trying to eat the meals that mum and dad have been cooking! I know my 8lb loss wasn't a true loss, but I also know that now I've started eating again I'll inevitably put it back on! And possibly a bit more!
So I'm now panicking about that as it'll mean I'll end up back in the 21's and I really don't want to! It's action stations now, as I'm well enough to run again so went out wednesday and did 3 miles and then last night I did 4.5, so hopefully if I can run every day til weigh in it will be a bit of damage limitation xx

Wow thats some distance to run! I struggle to run to the loo!! Well done welshtigger and well done for the exercising crumble xx

Good morning Ladies...
I am so pleased that you all have so much determination, it's fantastic to see...Crumble all that walking I would definitely count, especially as (and I know exactly what you mean about suffering for days after) you have trouble with your legs, just build it up slowly. Before you know it you'll barely notice the pain in your knees or anywhere else for that matter xx

Morning all, Lily you have done amazing, you have inspired me to get with it ob the exercise front :) gonna have a look what wii/xbox games we have and sort myself out a bit of a routine. Ive got a huge treadmill and need to work around work/ daughters bedtime ( shes in ours room still as only have two bedrooms) so I can get in our room to use it!

Weigh in this morning showed 3lbs off, taking me to 19.05!! So hopefully next week I may hit the 18's!! Yippppeeeeeeee
My total now is 38lbs off in 11 weeks - still nowhere near what ive done in the past but not dwelling as I was smaller to start with this time :)

Meeting a friend for lunch today and have no clue where to go or what to eat! I think I may just find a nice cafe and get a simple sandwich with no butter or sauces! But the chinese buffet is calling my name!!!

Hope u all have a fabby weekend xx

Hi Nannis,
Firstly you are doing brilliantly well done you, secondly wtg girl, I am glad to have been of help, like I said to crumble, gently does it at first and build it up slowly ..take exercise at your pace, you soon be doing a lot more than you could ever have dreamed you could and thirdly, there is no reason you can't have that chinese for lunch, you have 15 syns a day to use and you can get a substantial meal for a lot less than 15 syns ...I'll put some ideas on here in a minute xx

Last edited:
ok Nannis:

Plain white boiled rice is FREE
Pilau Rice is (per average portion) 2.5 syns (180g)
Fried Rice is ( per average portion) 4 syns (180g)

Beef Chow mein is 8.5 syns (per 450g)
Chicken chow mein is 7 syns (per 450g)
Chicken and Mushrooms is 5.5 syns (340g)
Beef and Mushrooms is 4 syns (300g)
Plain boiled noodles are FREE
Chicken in Oyster sauce is 4.5 syns (375g)
Beef in Black bean sauce 5 syns (360g)
Chicken in Black bean sauce 5 syns (360g)
Chicken chop suey with noodles 5.5 syns (300g, that's only the chop suey as the noodles are free)
Sweet and sour sauce 1 syn per tablespoon

As I said absolutely no reason you can't have a chinese, choose what you want before you go, weigh out something before setting off that comes to that weight (so you have a fair idea of portion size) and go enjoy hun
An average sandwich (take away or restaurant type) is anywhere between 13 and 25 syns.....I know which i would sooner have lol xxx

C & p'ed that to a sticky note should I fancy one in the future, although falling out of love with them these days. :p

Did another 30 mins on tennis with DS2 but only 10mins max stood. Also did around 30 mins of walking, but in 3 x 10min chunks. Back to car inbetween. :)

Going to challenge DH to tennis later. We'd already decided a bit ago that Friday nights in family night and play games together.
DS2 thrashing it out on wii and can't beat him now he's not letting me :( but feeling lucky with DH. :sign0151:

Glad you're feeling better, welshtigger. ;)Loads of bugs round at the moment.

Back