20 to 19 stone?

Crumble said:
Glad you're feeling better, welshtigger. ;)Loads of bugs round at the moment.

Thanks, it wasn't a bug tho-would have been easier if it was! Had a lot going on in my head that stopped me sleeping which put me in a vicious cycle of not eating, too tired to do anything, not sleeping etc etc! Took alot to break, and still don't feel 100% x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ack... Only just read this, ended up having a , not very nice, chicken sandwich from greggs! It was covered in mayo so I guess it was bad bad bad! Funnu thing was it was the most sensible avaliable choice! Tell a lie they did have some of the mankest looking jacket pots I have ever seen! The were shivalled and black lol

Ack... Only just read this, ended up having a , not very nice, chicken sandwich from greggs! It was covered in mayo so I guess it was bad bad bad! Funnu thing was it was the most sensible avaliable choice! Tell a lie they did have some of the mankest looking jacket pots I have ever seen! The were shivalled and black lol

Oh bummer, oh well you'll know next time lol hope you had a great day xx

C & p'ed that to a sticky note should I fancy one in the future, although falling out of love with them these days. :p

Did another 30 mins on tennis with DS2 but only 10mins max stood. Also did around 30 mins of walking, but in 3 x 10min chunks. Back to car inbetween. :)

Going to challenge DH to tennis later. We'd already decided a bit ago that Friday nights in family night and play games together.
DS2 thrashing it out on wii and can't beat him now he's not letting me :( but feeling lucky with DH. :sign0151:

Glad you're feeling better, welshtigger. ;)Loads of bugs round at the moment.

wtg Crumble keep up the good work hun , we have family nights too....just got back from my eldest daughters, had dinner and played cards all night ...love it xx

Love family nights, such fun! :)

Got 15 mins of wii this morning before had to relinquish to another family member. Typical, it sits redundant for weeks and then once I get on it suddenly everyone wants in. :rolleyes:

And it tells me I have a fitness level of 73. :eek: Obviously faulty. :whistle:

Love family nights, such fun! :)

Got 15 mins of wii this morning before had to relinquish to another family member. Typical, it sits redundant for weeks and then once I get on it suddenly everyone wants in. :rolleyes:

And it tells me I have a fitness level of 73. :eek: Obviously faulty. :whistle:

Lmao same here they never want the wii until I am on there...omg how uncanny is that, my fitness age was 73 when I started too, I now average between 25 and 30, which I am over the moon about...but I did once get down to 20 (that apparently is as low as it goes) and I was so so excited about that I saved it to show everyone lol...Even my grandchildren average about 40ish and my youngest daughter is on about the same average as me, but as I keep telling her, she is a trim 10st 11lb, 5ft 9", 22 year old ....I am a 20st+, 5ft 7", 53 year old, so I win the fitness fight hahaha ...anyway once again wtg on your determination hun, it's brilliant xx

Hi all :) hubby downloaded a trial of zumba for the xbox last night! I managed to do about ten mins of unco-ordinated mayhem while hubs and ds watched in fits of laughter! Knackeres me out though! And taught me that I have zero rhythm ( all these years I thought I could dance, were obviously just vodka/ tequila/ random shots moments pmsl)
Anyway im not sure I will purchase that particular workout but will have another few praxtices on the free trial lol
Also downloaded the trial of biggest loser workout so may strutt my stuff to that tonight!! Look out Davina :p :D

Lmao same here they never want the wii until I am on there...omg how uncanny is that, my fitness age was 73 when I started too, I now average between 25 and 30, which I am over the moon about...but I did once get down to 20 (that apparently is as low as it goes) and I was so so excited about that I saved it to show everyone lol...Even my grandchildren average about 40ish and my youngest daughter is on about the same average as me, but as I keep telling her, she is a trim 10st 11lb, 5ft 9", 22 year old ....I am a 20st+, 5ft 7", 53 year old, so I win the fitness fight hahaha ...anyway once again wtg on your determination hun, it's brilliant xx

How long did it take to get from 73 down to 20's, Lily? :eek:
I was giving it all I'd got and couldn't get lower. SIL and I practically had steam coming off us.

I want to be fit, I soo want to be fit. :rolleyes:

:8855: @ Nannis.

How long did it take to get from 73 down to 20's, Lily? :eek:
I was giving it all I'd got and couldn't get lower. SIL and I practically had steam coming off us.

I want to be fit, I soo want to be fit. :rolleyes:

:8855: @ Nannis.

I started in December and it's now July, and I have been hitting the 20's for about a month, so about 6 months...., you'll soon notice a difference hun, took me about a month before I noticed a marked difference in my wii age and to think I was pleased with having a fitness age of 45 lol...not any more I am happy if it's between 25 and 30.
When I first started out I used the tennis and the practice more than anything, hubby bought me the wii fit for xmas but I don't think I really used it until about March as I was still too heavy to register my weight.
I tried doing the jogging on the wii fit, that was hilarious, not only was I nearly knocking myself out with my boobs, but I only did about half a minute and I was pooped lol Now I can do the jogging quite easily but that has only again been for about the last couple of months............

Last edited:
My favourite is Zumba...oh how I love that, do I care that I can't do all the steps..NO ....do I care that I look like a Hippopotamus having a seizure...NO....I care about getting the weight off and getting fit and the Zumba gives me a fantastic Buzz when I am done...I feel so exhilarated and more importantly proud!
Funny story about me and Zumba...when my daughter got it, she started to do the routine and I thought that actually doesn't look that hard, there are a lot of steps I remember from my dancing days, so I was mirroring her all the way, so she says to me ...Mum you can't so this with your back and my eldest agreed with her...but she set me up on it anyway, in case I decided to give it a go while she was at work, so she does her routine and she sweats buckets....so next day I get up raring to go and switch it all on and off I go .....45 minutes later I am pooped but feeling fabulous...so when she comes in I am raving about my 45 min work out...no she says it's only 20 mins silly woman lol
So I think I'm sure I did 45 minutes, next time I'll time it, so next time I timed it and it was definitely 45 minutes (it was set for me to do it every other day)
So I continue doing my routine every other day and my daughter thinks I am going senile and poo poo's me every time I tell her I am doing 45 mins not 20 like she does (and after her 20 mins she is shattered) anyway, after doing this for 3 weeks, she has her half day and comes in just as I am about finishing my routine, looks at what I am doing and says OMG Mother you haven't been doing Beginners, you have been doing Intermediate lol...then says hang on I'll change it to beginners for you .....OH NO YOU WON'T!!!...I have been doing Intermediate for 3 weeks and now you want to drop me down to Beginners, i think not lol...2 days later I tried Advanced ...all I will say is I don't see me going to advanced for a longggggggg time yet lol xx

Ladies I used the treadmill this morning!! Hubby went to get showered etc and me and lil lady sat on the bed chilling abd I thought hang on, this would be the perfect time to use it. So I surrounded lil lady with toys in the middle of out bed and used the treadmill in out room for ten mins, had to make iy go quite fast to feel the benefit, but I do a lot of brisk walking all week just to shops, baby groups etc. So managed ten mins of very brisk walking and cooled down for 2 mins. Felt good! Hubbu then took Amelia downstairs and did breakfast while I got showered :)

Then we went car booting so had another 45 mins of walking :)

Am knackered now! Hubby chilled, Amelia chilled, Callums playing xbox so im having a nice coffee ( minus a ciggy- 2 weeks today :)) and might just have 40 plus winks :p

Ladies I used the treadmill this morning!! Hubby went to get showered etc and me and lil lady sat on the bed chilling abd I thought hang on, this would be the perfect time to use it. So I surrounded lil lady with toys in the middle of out bed and used the treadmill in out room for ten mins, had to make iy go quite fast to feel the benefit, but I do a lot of brisk walking all week just to shops, baby groups etc. So managed ten mins of very brisk walking and cooled down for 2 mins. Felt good! Hubbu then took Amelia downstairs and did breakfast while I got showered :)

Then we went car booting so had another 45 mins of walking :)

Am knackered now! Hubby chilled, Amelia chilled, Callums playing xbox so im having a nice coffee ( minus a ciggy- 2 weeks today :)) and might just have 40 plus winks :p

Nannis,
What a star you are...great thinking...yay on the non smoking, keep it up ...been 16 months for me smoke free and I just love it ...no more coughing, no more stench, clean clothes, clean house and loads of cash to buy extra fruit and veg, all I need to do now is get the other 3 that live here to give up and I'm in heaven...as it is I have not only banished them from smoking in the house they are now banished from the garden they can smoke on the green across the road, I'm not having that stench wafting in through my windows lol.
You go have your 40+ winks you deserve it xx

I started in December and it's now July, and I have been hitting the 20's for about a month, so about 6 months...., you'll soon notice a difference hun, took me about a month before I noticed a marked difference in my wii age and to think I was pleased with having a fitness age of 45 lol...not any more I am happy if it's between 25 and 30.
When I first started out I used the tennis and the practice more than anything, hubby bought me the wii fit for xmas but I don't think I really used it until about March as I was still too heavy to register my weight.
I tried doing the jogging on the wii fit, that was hilarious, not only was I nearly knocking myself out with my boobs, but I only did about half a minute and I was pooped lol Now I can do the jogging quite easily but that has only again been for about the last couple of months............

Hi Guys I'm back had 3 grandchildren to stay for 4nights, love them to bits, but glad they gone back Ha Ha:love:, I've missed whats been going on, couldn't do any exercise on wii, back to normal now,:) I can jog round the island on the wii now, I miss it if I haven't done it for a while, my fitness age on the wii is 61(i'm 51), wish I can get down to your level lilly:D, just brought EA sport active 2 for the wii its great, my daughter is buying me the zumba, this should keep me busy.
Hope everyone is doing ok, keep it up nannis.

Jane x

Hi Guys I'm back had 3 grandchildren to stay for 4nights, love them to bits, but glad they gone back Ha Ha:love:, I've missed whats been going on, couldn't do any exercise on wii, back to normal now,:) I can jog round the island on the wii now, I miss it if I haven't done it for a while, my fitness age on the wii is 61(i'm 51), wish I can get down to your level lilly:D, just brought EA sport active 2 for the wii its great, my daughter is buying me the zumba, this should keep me busy.
Hope everyone is doing ok, keep it up nannis.

Jane x

:welcome: back Jane

Got my 3 grandbabies coming to stay later on this week...always starts off being for a few days and ends up for a month lol
Are your grandkids not old enough to join you on the wii Jane...mine do we have a great laugh and are all very competitive lol
Like I said to Crumble, keep at it hun my wii age was 73 (I am 53 and was gutted, but am super happy now as I am in the same league as my youngest daughter who is 22 ), when I started in December, it soon goes down as you build up your strength and capabilities ...I hope you love the zumba as much as I do ...it's a bit daunting at first but just do what you can, again the more you practice the better you get and gl hun xx

:eek: Just seen the clock. That can't be right! I've done nothing bar the washing.

Well, You've both reminded me. Body Magic! Get off my behind and start giving that wii a belting.

:welcome: back Jane

Got my 3 grandbabies coming to stay later on this week...always starts off being for a few days and ends up for a month lol
Are your grandkids not old enough to join you on the wii Jane...mine do we have a great laugh and are all very competitive lol
Like I said to Crumble, keep at it hun my wii age was 73 (I am 53 and was gutted, but am super happy now as I am in the same league as my youngest daughter who is 22 ), when I started in December, it soon goes down as you build up your strength and capabilities ...I hope you love the zumba as much as I do ...it's a bit daunting at first but just do what you can, again the more you practice the better you get and gl hun xx

Thanks lilly, yes the grandchildren were with me on the wii had a good laugh the older one is very competitive lol:), couldn't get to do my normal exercise but had a laugh with the grandchildren doing there thing.
Thanks for telling me on how to put the sw badges on my page, still haven't master it, but won't give up yet.:sigh:

Jane x

Jane, which shiny are you after? If its the half stone one just right click on mine.... go to properties.... c & p the url..... go to signature..... find the icon along the top with the mountain peak thingy and click on it ..... paste the url in the http thing..... press update/submit button and its done.

If its not the half stone one then click on the right one from someone elses sig. That's how I've always done it and it normally works just fine. ;)

Which thinking about it, is just about what Lily said but in rainbow steps. :D

Mum coming for the day and was thinking of getting her on the wii. She's 79 so will be interesting to see what her fitness age is. Think she's about to show me up. :p

Edited: Just remembered that you've got weigh in on Thurs Jane so you won't be wanting that half stone, you'll be having that 1 STONE one, won't you? :D:D

Just tried on Lily's 1 stone shiny in my signature and it worked fine, so nick one of hers. :p

Last edited:
Hi all, did just over 10 mins on the zumba trial last night, might be taking the kids swimming with sil today, depends how shes feeling today as was rough yesterday ! If I do go sil can watch Amelia while I do a few lengths :) if not I will take kids to local pool on thursday but won't get a chance to swim much, saying that last week I took amelia and felt it later just holding her and walking up and down the shallow end!
Have a great day :)

Jane, which shiny are you after? If its the half stone one just right click on mine.... go to properties.... c & p the url..... go to signature..... find the icon along the top with the mountain peak thingy and click on it ..... paste the url in the http thing..... press update/submit button and its done.

If its not the half stone one then click on the right one from someone elses sig. That's how I've always done it and it normally works just fine. ;)

Which thinking about it, is just about what Lily said but in rainbow steps. :D

Mum coming for the day and was thinking of getting her on the wii. She's 79 so will be interesting to see what her fitness age is. Think she's about to show me up. :p

Edited: Just remembered that you've got weigh in on Thurs Jane so you won't be wanting that half stone, you'll be having that 1 STONE one, won't you? :D:D

Just tried on Lily's 1 stone shiny in my signature and it worked fine, so nick one of hers. :p

Crumble:thankyouthankyou:thank you thank you, finally done it, been doing a gig round the lounge hubby thinks I've gone nuts.

Well done nannis on doing the zumba :)

Jane x

Thanks :) attempted kinect adventures yesterday, but Amelia was having none of it and kept marding! By the time she was in bed I had a bath then was knackered!

Have any of you got diet momma on facebook? Im starting to wonder if I dont eat enough seeing what she has on her plate! For quite a tiny person it looks like she can put some food away!

Back