20 to 19 stone?

Im confuddled... Haha makes a change!
Is this group 20 stone to 19 stone? If so then im in the correct group..I thought I stayed her till I went under 19 stone and joined here when I hit 20 stone exactly.
:?:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You join when you hit the 20's ...I was 20st 13 when I hit here, if I remember correctly, and I will be under 19's when I leave, it apparently spans 2 stones groups, so you're in the right group hun.
Wtg on getting into a size 20, won't be long till I'm there hopefully, I can't wait, can't remember a time I was less than a size 30...my daughter who was a size 18-20 when she started to lose weight has passed me down a load of her clothes, can't wait, cos sod all else fits right now lol xx

Im confuddled... Haha makes a change!
Is this group 20 stone to 19 stone? If so then im in the correct group..I thought I stayed her till I went under 19 stone and joined here when I hit 20 stone exactly.
:?:

its for people who are 20st something and 19st something.

i started a thread for people who were 20 stone (just out of the 21's) and i got told off :( lol

its for people who are 20st something and 19st something.

i started a thread for people who were 20 stone (just out of the 21's) and i got told off :( lol

:copon: xx lol

:copon: xx lol

i know that slapping is classed as high-impact exercise- but dont be slapping me :p

i be taller than you- respect your tallers ;)

i know that slapping is classed as high-impact exercise- but dont be slapping me :p

i be taller than you- respect your tallers ;)

Hun I wouldn't slap you, I am not aggressive, well not with people I like....I was showing everyone how you got told off lol xxx

Oh and I do respect my tallers lol...I'm a scaredy cat really ...NOT !!! lol xx

Cool well I'll stay put then :) taking my two plus 3 swimming today... Crazy, much, yep!! Not to bad as my son and two of the others are 11, still gonna be fun keeping them all in check though lol

lost 1lb this week- so even more comfortably in the 19's- but not comfy enough to take my foot off the gas

19st 12.5lb

4lb to get to less than 100lb to target, 5.5b to get my 3 stone award :O

Great loss!! Know what you mean with still having a way to go... I've set an initial target which is above my apparent ideal for my Height but i don't think my frame will take what they say without looking silly lol!

Lol those bmi charts make me laugh! i got one on my phone the other day and to be 'normal' ( love that im abnormal lol) I should be between 10.10 and 11.6... When I lost weight before I got to 14.7 and was a comfy size 14 and people thought I was a size 12, I guess because im 5'8 I can get away with a little extra baggage lmao
So ive set myself 15 stone and then will see where we go from there :)
Wi tomoz, hope ive lost the weight I puy on by being a dumb bum last week! Good luck all for this week xx

They make me laugh, I've set mine at 14, I'm 2 inches taller than you, i'll see what I look like then hehe! I'm sure it'll come off this week, you have to have weeks like that or go insane!

Morning everyone, well managed to lose what id put on plus another pound so am happy with that! Am sneaking into the 18's now (18.13lbs!) need to get to 18.10.5 to reach my three stone off. Have got the wii all set up for the kiddies I look after so have found my fitness coach game and will have a few good goes on that this coming week, would love to make my 3 stone before we go away next week...
Am worried because I find it hard to exercise any damage limitation while on holiday!
Havr ordered a load of pasta n sauce, savory rice and super noodles for quick snacks.. I figure we will prob have takeaway a lot but will try my best to make low synned choices ( chicken kebab no pitta, low chinese food etc) we do usually have an indian while on hols so im guessing my usual choice of lamb/ chicken tikka masala might be a bit ott!

Anyway off to take the kids out regardless of the weather!

Oh forgot to add, scales are putting my bmi at under 40 :) chuffed with that!

And... Will stick around till after hols as can bet I will nolonger be in 18's when I return lol im such a pessimist, but a realistic one :p

Lol those bmi charts make me laugh! i got one on my phone the other day and to be 'normal' ( love that im abnormal lol) I should be between 10.10 and 11.6... When I lost weight before I got to 14.7 and was a comfy size 14 and people thought I was a size 12, I guess because im 5'8 I can get away with a little extra baggage lmao

So ive set myself 15 stone and then will see where we go from there :)
Wi tomoz, hope ive lost the weight I puy on by being a dumb bum last week! Good luck all for this week xx

Hello fellow tall people!!! I am also aiming for a size rather than a weight, a nice size 14 will be perfect for me. I threw the BMI chart away, there is absolutly no way at 6'1" I will ever make 11.5 - 12 stone. If I did I would like ill. At 13 stone I was a size 12 and looked very slim (and as you say being taller people couldn't believe I was a 12, most thought I was at biggest a 10 and a lot said I was too thin).

Join me in screwing up that cr*ppy chart and just getting to a size you are happy with!! x:family2:

Watching the sucess of a friend on SW, I decided to try it myself a few weeks ago. I have already lost 7lbs! (And that includes a indulgent weekend when my Dad got married) I have a holiday booked in november and I want to feel good by the pool side. I know I have a way to go at over 18 stone but I'm enjoying it! The food is great, im cooking more fresh things and exercising for 20-30 mins each day...thats a killer but its slowly getting easier! All I can say, is we have to keep at it! Everyone else loving it as much as me?!

Lost 4 1/2 pounds at my first weigh in.

Irene xx

:woohoo: wtg Irene, keep up the good work xx

Watching the sucess of a friend on SW, I decided to try it myself a few weeks ago. I have already lost 7lbs! (And that includes a indulgent weekend when my Dad got married) I have a holiday booked in november and I want to feel good by the pool side. I know I have a way to go at over 18 stone but I'm enjoying it! The food is great, im cooking more fresh things and exercising for 20-30 mins each day...thats a killer but its slowly getting easier! All I can say, is we have to keep at it! Everyone else loving it as much as me?!

I love love love SW ...I am a 30 years ex WW's convert, I can honestly say in all the time at WW's I barely lost a thing and always put it back on and more, and was always hungry, can't say that for SW, dead opposite if anything.
I have lost nearly 11st (first 6+st following the SW principles at home), 4 and half stone (almost) since I joined class, eat better, feel better, 2 weeks away from my Platinum body magic award...who could ask for more xx

Back