20 to 19 stone?

there is absolutly no way at 6'1" I will ever make 11.5 - 12 stone.

I'm "only" (lol) 5'10 and a half, and ive set myself a target of 12 stone 7 (which is right at the top end of healthy bmi)

mind, i might possibly change that as i get nearer....i don't know what size i'll manage to get to

but man- i just wanna get to 12st 7 cus that'll be 10 stone lost- and 10 stone is such a nice weight to lose lol

little_bubblez said:
I'm "only" (lol) 5'10 and a half, and ive set myself a target of 12 stone 7 (which is right at the top end of healthy bmi)

mind, i might possibly change that as i get nearer....i don't know what size i'll manage to get to

but man- i just wanna get to 12st 7 cus that'll be 10 stone lost- and 10 stone is such a nice weight to lose lol

I'm 5'9, and the lowest weight I can remember being in the last 15 years was 15st 10, and I thought I look ok then! Altho I know I could look alot better! So my first aim is to get to that, which would be just over 7stone down(but only 5 to go now) Oooh it doesn't sound as daunting when I say that now :) Then when I get to that I will reevaluate :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Being the short ar*e here, 5ft 7 and a squidge (was 5ft 8 and a squidge, but shrunk lol) the lowest I remember being was when I dropped to 10st 7lb after being pregnant, I felt way too thin at that weight, I lost tons of weight to go on a holiday I had won some years later and was 11st 10lb the day we departed...I felt good at that weight, but that was quite a few years ago now. Although I have set my goal weight as 170lb..I love round figures lol, I will see how I feel when I actually get closer to goal, if I feel good at 13st, that's where I'll stop but if I feel I want to go on and lose more (and right now my head is saying 13st is too heavy), then I will...another year or so and I'll know for sure lol ....seemed daunting 3 years ago when I weighed 31 and a half stone, now i definitely know it's achieveable...so good luck everyone, whatever you decide xx

Lol im starting to feel a shorty now! Everyone always tells me how tall I am for a woman... At 5'8 im defo a short arse compared to all you tall'ys!

I'm even more comfortably in the 19's now :)

19 stone 8lb :D

hope to get to the bottom half next week! 3 stone award in 1lb time :)

little_bubblez said:
I'm even more comfortably in the 19's now :)

19 stone 8lb :D

hope to get to the bottom half next week! 3 stone award in 1lb time :)

Well done-that's awesome! I really need to get my ar*e back in to gear and get back on track-I'm fed up of getting cross with myself! ESP as I know I can do it!! Somebody slap me!!!! x

Well done-that's awesome! I really need to get my ar*e back in to gear and get back on track-I'm fed up of getting cross with myself! ESP as I know I can do it!! Somebody slap me!!!! x

Well....if you insist...... :D

:slap:
:whoopass:

heehee

you can do it hunny! I know it's cr*p when you just can't get back into it :( just keep telling yourself that you can do it- and take things a day at a time- you'll do great :D x

little_bubblez said:
Well....if you insist...... :D

:slap:
:whoopass:

heehee

you can do it hunny! I know it's cr*p when you just can't get back into it :( just keep telling yourself that you can do it- and take things a day at a time- you'll do great :D x

Thanks!! I need it! I'm going back to class this morning and have even offered to help weigh in to give myself some more inspiration :) just need to plan and stuff! I know I'll gain this week-so will accept that and get on with it :) x

Thanks!! I need it! I'm going back to class this morning and have even offered to help weigh in to give myself some more inspiration :) just need to plan and stuff! I know I'll gain this week-so will accept that and get on with it :) x

Sooooo-how bad was it? ;)

I think doing a job there is a great idea- it pushes you more to go to wi, and i know that stuff like that always makes me feel a bit better and keeps me motivated

planning=good....im currently planning my late late dinner (going the gym now) probably going to have hot and spicy chicken again (had it last night- bestest food ever!!!)

Being the short ar*e here, 5ft 7 and a squidge (was 5ft 8 and a squidge, but shrunk lol) the lowest I remember being was when I dropped to 10st 7lb after being pregnant, I felt way too thin at that weight, I lost tons of weight to go on a holiday I had won some years later and was 11st 10lb the day we departed...I felt good at that weight, but that was quite a few years ago now. Although I have set my goal weight as 170lb..I love round figures lol, I will see how I feel when I actually get closer to goal, if I feel good at 13st, that's where I'll stop but if I feel I want to go on and lose more (and right now my head is saying 13st is too heavy), then I will...another year or so and I'll know for sure lol ....seemed daunting 3 years ago when I weighed 31 and a half stone, now i definitely know it's achieveable...so good luck everyone, whatever you decide xx

You must be so proud of yourself... Thats fantastic! At the moment I cant really get over that I have so much to lose so I have put a target of 16 stone, like you a can re-evaluate when I get there!
;)

little_bubblez said:
Sooooo-how bad was it? ;)

I think doing a job there is a great idea- it pushes you more to go to wi, and i know that stuff like that always makes me feel a bit better and keeps me motivated

planning=good....im currently planning my late late dinner (going the gym now) probably going to have hot and spicy chicken again (had it last night- bestest food ever!!!)

Sorry hun, only just seen this! I put on 2.5lbs which wasn't too bad actually cos it's star week too!
Went for a run/jog with the bf tonight so feel quite good. Got food planned for tomorrow day, and mums lent me her car(mine is broken in the garage)so can do a proper asda shop! Got choc weetabix for breakfast, speed soup for lunch and then going to get the ingredients to make some nommy SW meals! Will also start a new diary as its a new start from when I wake! I can do this and will do this :D x

P.S still having problems sleeping so have just drunk the last 3 mini(72ml) bottles of baileys that I had for christmas, to try and help
Me sleep! Am impressed I can see to type lol x

Jo I use to help out at the Llandudno class and yes it is a very good idea, it made me not miss any classes in case I was letting my consultant down, also it helps you to get to know the other people in your class, good luck.

Jane x

That's definitely one of the reasons I feel so motivated I think, I help out at class along with my 2 daughters ...we swap from time to time but mostly I book everyone in, DD1 does the weigh ins and DD2 does the "shop" and like Jane said I feel like I would be letting my consultant down if I didn't go, plus I have gotten to know everyone, whereas had I not done this, I would most likely have sat back as I normally do xx

Lily42uk said:
That's definitely one of the reasons I feel so motivated I think, I help out at class along with my 2 daughters ...we swap from time to time but mostly I book everyone in, DD1 does the weigh ins and DD2 does the "shop" and like Jane said I feel like I would be letting my consultant down if I didn't go, plus I have gotten to know everyone, whereas had I not done this, I would most likely have sat back as I normally do xx

I love helping out-but my normal Tuesday morning class doesn't need any extra help as there are regular 'helpers' I only helped out on Wednesday cos her normal 'weigh in' lady was away xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I love helping out-but my normal Tuesday morning class doesn't need any extra help as there are regular 'helpers' I only helped out on Wednesday cos her normal 'weigh in' lady was away xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

But at least she knows if at any point her usual helpers aren't available, you're more than ready to step in.
We have ladies at our group that are "back ups", DD1 is off on hols next month, so I will be doing weigh in, DD2 will be doing booking in and anyone of 5 girls will be doing the shop. We didn't actually ask to help out, the husband and wife team that used to help out moved away and C asked myself and my daughters if we could step in ...why us I don't know, but I'm glad he did ..In person I am quite a shy person (a lot more confident on here ), and it's really helped me come out of my shell...maybe he recognised that but whatever the reason I am glad he did ...I love it and also love getting my free mag and the odd free class too xx

Lily42uk said:
But at least she knows if at any point her usual helpers aren't available, you're more than ready to step in.
We have ladies at our group that are "back ups", DD1 is off on hols next month, so I will be doing weigh in, DD2 will be doing booking in and anyone of 5 girls will be doing the shop. We didn't actually ask to help out, the husband and wife team that used to help out moved away and C asked myself and my daughters if we could step in ...why us I don't know, but I'm glad he did ..In person I am quite a shy person (a lot more confident on here ), and it's really helped me come out of my shell...maybe he recognised that but whatever the reason I am glad he did ...I love it and also love getting my free mag and the odd free class too xx

Free mag! Lucky you! We don't get anything!! But then I dont do it to get anything in return lol! I used to weigh in for the old consultant at that class as its my old group so am used to it and most of the people know me! But it was the first time I've used to new system, but it was so easy :) x

Free mag! Lucky you! We don't get anything!! But then I dont do it to get anything in return lol! I used to weigh in for the old consultant at that class as its my old group so am used to it and most of the people know me! But it was the first time I've used to new system, but it was so easy :) x

Isn't it simple, can do it with my eyes closed and for me that's good, cos the old memory cells aren't what they used to be lol x

Glad you are helping out jo, I think it just what you need and it will help you to feel motivated, I started helping out at my class by doing the raffle tickets, because they have there regular helpers doing the wi and shop, but it helps me to get to know the other people in my class, in 2 weeks time we are having a taster night everything has to be syn free, so I am going to do the lemon pudding and smash pizza, have you had taster nights, and if so what did you take.

Jane x

Back