20 to 19 stone?

Can I join this thread? - Im 20.10 and have just signed up for the September challenge and would like to lose 14lbs in my first 4 weeks. Im joining up online as I cant always get to class (and dont really enjoy them anyway)

it's an evil "muahahahaha" smiley :( i was trying to be evil :(

speak for yourself :p

i take pride in my mean-ness ;)

heehee- welcome LessofLou :)

Mean? You? Never!!!...sorry if I've dented you street cred lol ...but no way Jose xx :hug99:

Mean? You? Never!!!...sorry if I've dented you street cred lol ...but no way Jose xx :hug99:

Dammit Lily- you aint meant to tell them that ;)

I'm from near-Liverpool, i'm well 'ard me :p

i'm now 19 stone 4- you guys are gonna be shot of me soon- you lucky things :p

Dammit Lily- you aint meant to tell them that ;)

I'm from near-Liverpool, i'm well 'ard me :p

Oh sorry hun, Guys Bubblez is hard as hard as a Jelly Baby and I am glad she is too hehehe..Better???? :D

i'm now 19 stone 4- you guys are gonna be shot of me soon- you lucky things :p

LISTEN Miss Bubblez ..YOU DON'T GET RID OF US THAT EASY...we're going to be following right on your tail :sign0151:
x

Oh sorry hun, Guys Bubblez is hard as hard as a Jelly Baby and I am glad she is too hehehe..Better???? :D

LISTEN Miss Bubblez ..YOU DON'T GET RID OF US THAT EASY...we're going to be following right on your tail :sign0151:
x

A frozen jelly baby maybe ;) have you ever been hit in the head with a frozen jelly baby? i have- they really are hard :p haha

I'd better get under 18 stone before you get under 19 stone- i'll be safe then :sign0151:

i'd love to get my 4 stone award by the end of september (that'll take me to 18 stone 7....omg :eek: that's so low lol)

A frozen jelly baby maybe ;) have you ever been hit in the head with a frozen jelly baby? i have- they really are hard :p haha

I'd better get under 18 stone before you get under 19 stone- i'll be safe then :sign0151:

i'd love to get my 4 stone award by the end of september (that'll take me to 18 stone 7....omg :eek: that's so low lol)

I don't care where you go, do you think that will stop me following you...hang on I'll answer that for you NO NO NO NO NO oh and in case you don't get my drift NONONONONO:D
hmm now I have to stop my grandchildren reading this cos tomorrow they will be putting Jelly Babies in the freezer and throwing them at me to see if you're right ...cheers hun :p

11lbs in 5 weeks...come on you...that's a walk in the park for you...in case you forgot already, you just lost 8.5lb in 2 WEEKS ...easy peasy lemon squeezy lol :8855: xx

I don't care where you go, do you think that will stop me following you...hang on I'll answer that for you NO NO NO NO NO oh and in case you don't get my drift NONONONONO:D
hmm now I have to stop my grandchildren reading this cos tomorrow they will be putting Jelly Babies in the freezer and throwing them at me to see if you're right ...cheers hun :p

11lbs in 5 weeks...come on you...that's a walk in the park for you...in case you forgot already, you just lost 8.5lb in 2 WEEKS ...easy peasy lemon squeezy lol :8855: xx

i think the 8.5lb in a fortnight thing is a weird occurance- even after my naughty night ;)

would love to get my 3 1/2 stone in the next couple of weeks- 4lb to go- that would be sweeeeeeet :D

i think the 8.5lb in a fortnight thing is a weird occurance- even after my naughty night ;)

would love to get my 3 1/2 stone in the next couple of weeks- 4lb to go- that would be sweeeeeeet :D

The rate you're going it could be next week, that would be fantastic, week after next I get my platinum body magic award...I am so proud of me can't believe that I love exercising so much, these last few months are the proudest I have ever been in my life ...even if I say it myself...I AM BLOODY AWESOME lol ....oooh quick best post this reply before I delete that lol xx

The rate you're going it could be next week, that would be fantastic, week after next I get my platinum body magic award...I am so proud of me can't believe that I love exercising so much, these last few months are the proudest I have ever been in my life ...even if I say it myself...I AM BLOODY AWESOME lol ....oooh quick best post this reply before I delete that lol xx

im week 2 into my gold :) so i'll be there soon enough ! heehee

and you *are* awesome- such an inspiration :)

im week 2 into my gold :) so i'll be there soon enough ! heehee

and you *are* awesome- such an inspiration :)

Well done honey, you are coming on leaps and bounds, just about 3 weeks ago you told me you weren't sure whether to put 12 hours or more in your exercise challenge ..well look at you ...you blew that out of the water and we've still got 8 days left...I reckon you'll do between 25 and 30 hours ...how fantastic is that ..fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what, we're all awesome, and also all inspirations to others, cos we are determined and if we can inspire just one person to join us then that's an amazing feat xx

Morning all,
Been a while since i've posted properly, been helping my mum and dad move house so its been busy busy! And then i'm moving on the 1st September! Stressful times.
Hope you have all been keeping well and having some fab losses

Congratulations to those who got group woman of the year, you have done amazing :D

I lost 3.5lb this week, bringing my total down to 265.5lb, meaning that i am now in the 18 stone bracket, I don't want to leave here as you are all so lovely! Haha
Katie xxx

ohhh congrats Katie that's awesome stuff :D

i'll be biting your ankles soon enough- gimme a couple of weeks to come join you ;) heehee

Back