20 to 19 stone?

i'm now 19 stone 4- you guys are gonna be shot of me soon- you lucky things :p

Well done little bublez!! Last week I had got down to 19 2lb... I hoping that I will no-longer be eligable for this thread either... see you soon in the 17 - 18 stone thread (if there is one!!)

:p

Well done little bublez!! Last week I had got down to 19 2lb... I hoping that I will no-longer be eligable for this thread either... see you soon in the 17 - 18 stone thread (if there is one!!)

:p

there is ;) i found it :)

just not gonna post there yet- gonna wait til i'm 18-something and jump in yelling **surpriiiiiiiiiise**

heehee- they won't suspect a thing :sign0151:

Well done Katie, that's awesome xx

there is ;) i found it :)

just not gonna post there yet- gonna wait til i'm 18-something and jump in yelling **surpriiiiiiiiiise**

heehee- they won't suspect a thing :sign0151:

lol!! I weighed in this morning I'm finally in the 18s now (well only just... 18 stone 13.5 pounds!!).... but still in the 18s:bliss:

Hope to see you in the 18s down to 17s soon x

:woohoo: That's fantastic Vicki, well done you, it doesn't matter that it's just, your there, now make sure you stay there until you go to the 17's and under....brilliant job, you should be so proud of yourself xx

You're welcome hun, and you're right, a good loss and getting what you want can make us a little bit complacent...but you'll do it I'm sure, can't wait to be in your shoes xx

:wow: and I thought my size 8-9's were big lol
Thanks hun but I do still want to be in your shoes...I am going to be under 19st by Xmas..mark my words...no more mucking about...I need this weight off Pronto !! lol...well not too fast I can handle 7lbs a month, that'll be cool with me xx

Lily42uk said:
:wow: and I thought my size 8-9's were big lol
Thanks hun but I do still want to be in your shoes...I am going to be under 19st by Xmas..mark my words...no more mucking about...I need this weight off Pronto !! lol...well not too fast I can handle 7lbs a month, that'll be cool with me xx

Have missed the last few hours of chat but have just seen your last post about being under 19st by Xmas, I will join you in that challenge!!! x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

you can do it lily and tigger :D i have my target for xmas too :) but its a toughie....well, averaging about 2lb a week

and just cus everyone wants to know....

i have size 7 1/2 feets! aww- i haz tiny feets!!! ^_^

you can do it lily and tigger :D i have my target for xmas too :) but its a toughie....well, averaging about 2lb a week

soooo jealous, your tall but have proper girls feet... no matter how much weight I lose I cant lose any of the size of my huge plates of meat! :jelous:

Wishing you all the best for your xmas target x x

soooo jealous, your tall but have proper girls feet... no matter how much weight I lose I cant lose any of the size of my huge plates of meat! :jelous:

Wishing you all the best for your xmas target x x

when i was younger i really wished that i had bigger feet- i was a swimmer so it put me at a slight disadvantage lol

and ty- got 32.5lb to go. it would be lovely to keep losing like i have for the last 2 weeks, but i think thats being a wee bit optimistic (4.5lb then 4lb...even though i have no clue how, heehee)

Have missed the last few hours of chat but have just seen your last post about being under 19st by Xmas, I will join you in that challenge!!! x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

OOOh me loves a challenge, I am definitely on for this ...that's about a stone and a half before xmas, well do-able, we can definitely do this Jo ...so I won't say good luck..I'll say see you there xx

Tiny lickle plates of meat lol...even my huge trotters are bigger than yours lol xxx...and i won't say gl to you either ditto with see ya there xxx

and ty- got 32.5lb to go. it would be lovely to keep losing like i have for the last 2 weeks, but i think thats being a wee bit optimistic (4.5lb then 4lb...even though i have no clue how, heehee)

that is quite a challange.. I have just realised how many weeks there are until xmas, 32.5lb is achievable, but its not going to be easy... I would also like to get that much by xmas, keep in touch as I will also try to lose 32.5lbs before then, as similar size/weight we could compare notes!
I have just started a food diary to keep track of myself, pretty boring though as I mostly do red days

that is quite a challange.. I have just realised how many weeks there are until xmas, 32.5lb is achievable, but its not going to be easy... I would also like to get that much by xmas, keep in touch as I will also try to lose 32.5lbs before then, as similar size/weight we could compare notes!
I have just started a food diary to keep track of myself, pretty boring though as I mostly do red days

My reasoning is- it if was too easy, it wouldn't be a challenge :)
as long as i keep active, and stick to plan, i should be good :)

I have lost 11.5lb so far this month (have one more weigh in) so i think that 2 stone 4.5lb is realistic (as long as my losses dont completely halt)

ive just got to try and stay positive (which is pretty hard for me atm) and keep doing what i'm doing

I worked out that for me to qualify for regionals for woty next year (which i really would love) i have to be 13st 9. and i'm now 19st 4....so want to lose healthily and quick- just not too quick that i get all saggy skin- thats why im doing a ton of exercise too ;)

Hey i started at 20stone 5. And i down to 19stone 12. Lost half a stone in 2wks. Bt this wk im doing terrible!! I dnt no how 2 get bak into positive motivational me! Im just stuck!

Back