20 to 19 stone?

Hey i started at 20stone 5. And i down to 19stone 12. Lost half a stone in 2wks. Bt this wk im doing terrible!! I dnt no how 2 get bak into positive motivational me! Im just stuck!

I find taking it one day at a time helps me immensly- i do it with a lot of things (i used to drink a LOT and focussing soley on the day really helps me stay sober)

Maybe stick your half stone certificate on the fridge or something for a bit of extra motivation :)

(sorry i half wrote this then got dragged out to do some sw leafleting heehee)

Hi all, sneeking in very red faced!!
Back from hols on sat, had a fantastic time with hubby and kids. Well needed holiday and proper let myself go......
Yes I ate and ate and ate enough to feed te whole of skegness! Grrr at me, but have to say I enjoyed a bit of naughtiness ( its the rebel in me :p)
Had a poo tine with smoking and ended up giving in yo the cigs aswell! Am in the proccess of trying to sort my bum out in that area!

Anyway, weight..... I managed to gain.... 17lbs!!!!! Wth??!!! I honestly didnt think that was possible over 10 days, nearly 2lb per day?!! So wi monday morn had me back at 20 stone :(
Am back on plan with avengance, drinking my water and being 100percent. Just hope the quick on quick off rule applies to me!!
Believe it or not hubby had the exact same gain! And we spent so much time walking on hols- something we never do much of on hols as hubbys back has always been so bad.
I even rode the big rollercoaster with my son, nearly peed my pants round the loops lmao so that was a reminder of why losing weight is fantastic! Veing able to fit comfortably on a fair ride!!
So onwards and hopefully rapidly downwards for this devil dieter!!

Hope u are all well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, sneeking in very red faced!!
Back from hols on sat, had a fantastic time with hubby and kids. Well needed holiday and proper let myself go......
Yes I ate and ate and ate enough to feed te whole of skegness! Grrr at me, but have to say I enjoyed a bit of naughtiness ( its the rebel in me :p)
Had a poo tine with smoking and ended up giving in yo the cigs aswell! Am in the proccess of trying to sort my bum out in that area!

Anyway, weight..... I managed to gain.... 17lbs!!!!! Wth??!!! I honestly didnt think that was possible over 10 days, nearly 2lb per day?!! So wi monday morn had me back at 20 stone :(
Am back on plan with avengance, drinking my water and being 100percent. Just hope the quick on quick off rule applies to me!!
Believe it or not hubby had the exact same gain! And we spent so much time walking on hols- something we never do much of on hols as hubbys back has always been so bad.
I even rode the big rollercoaster with my son, nearly peed my pants round the loops lmao so that was a reminder of why losing weight is fantastic! Veing able to fit comfortably on a fair ride!!
So onwards and hopefully rapidly downwards for this devil dieter!!

Hope u are all well :) x

:wow:, that was a week that was lol...you're doing the right thing hun, put it behind you, you had a fab time and now time to repair the mishap...I am so sorry but I am so happy I'm not the only one who can put that much weight on in such a short time lol, good luck for next week hun I am sure it'll be a really great week oh and don't forget the lack of smoking as you used to will most likely have caused a lot of that gain xx

I know its crazy weight gain, but the good intentions all went to pot and damage limitation was temporarily removed from the anna dictionary!
Trouble is we got a sun holiday booked in cornwall for october! Ivd never had a cornish cream tea so know I will want one or two!
Gave all my bigger clothes away on freecyclr yesterday to make sure I get back on it, but size 20's are a little fitted since holiday lol

I know its crazy weight gain, but the good intentions all went to pot and damage limitation was temporarily removed from the anna dictionary!
Trouble is we got a sun holiday booked in cornwall for october! Ivd never had a cornish cream tea so know I will want one or two!
Gave all my bigger clothes away on freecyclr yesterday to make sure I get back on it, but size 20's are a little fitted since holiday lol

NO !!!!!!!!!!!, I have had one ...well actually loads and they are too yummy for words ...STEP AWAY FROM THE CORNISH CREAM TEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...if you think 17lbs is a lot ...don't even get on the scales after a few of them lol xx

19 stone 2 now :)

Hope to be outta here by next week ( no offence- all of you are just lovely ;) you just need to hurry up and come to the new thread with me so im not all alone :( )

Thanks tigs :)

it's been a pretty good month weight-loss wise~ exam stress helps me lose weight lol

really gonna work hard to shift at least 2.5lb by next week! I'm having some cake tomorrow (friends bday- gonna treat myself lol) and i am meeting a friend on saturday for brunch (but im sure i can find something low syn) the rest of the week is all good though :)

how are you doing hun? x

little_bubblez said:
Thanks tigs :)

it's been a pretty good month weight-loss wise~ exam stress helps me lose weight lol

really gonna work hard to shift at least 2.5lb by next week! I'm having some cake tomorrow (friends bday- gonna treat myself lol) and i am meeting a friend on saturday for brunch (but im sure i can find something low syn) the rest of the week is all good though :)

how are you doing hun? x

Oooh-what exams you been doing?
I'm not too bad-bit fed up tho cos I've maintained for the last 2 weeks, and ive been 100% on plan for both those weeks!!! Last week is kinda ok cos it was * week and I was on nights but I should have lost this week-it not like I've only got a little bit to lose!!! Am very frustrated about it but hey ho-what can I do! 100% again this week-with speed soup and more superfree I guess! Just wanna start losing again! Not lost anything since the 12th of July :( xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Oooh-what exams you been doing?
I'm not too bad-bit fed up tho cos I've maintained for the last 2 weeks, and ive been 100% on plan for both those weeks!!! Last week is kinda ok cos it was * week and I was on nights but I should have lost this week-it not like I've only got a little bit to lose!!! Am very frustrated about it but hey ho-what can I do! 100% again this week-with speed soup and more superfree I guess! Just wanna start losing again! Not lost anything since the 12th of July :( xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

My exams are resits- 2 maths, 2 physics. the maths i failed because i was too ill to do the exams, and physics- because physics is evil and i hate it :(

Aww hun- was that when you were ill by any chance? maybe that has something to do with it- dunno what but you never know....are you drinking enough? if you dont then you'll get water retention...dunno about the eating- if you're sticking to it...then it should work

Maybe chat to your C about sucess express? i know it's helped one or 2 people (i think it helped lily- she can correct me if i'm wrong :p ) to just kickstart their losses...its a bit restrictive, but not tooooo bad. maybe try that if you havent lost this week (but hope it doesnt come to that!!!)

i'm lucky- and i realise that- because i know some people our weight can struggle big time with losses, ive read quite a few people say similar things to you. of course- i want to keep going until i hit the 12's but i know, realistically, that's not going to happen.

But keep planning- eat those superfrees, and hopefully your hard work will pay off :) xxx

little_bubblez said:
My exams are resits- 2 maths, 2 physics. the maths i failed because i was too ill to do the exams, and physics- because physics is evil and i hate it :(

Aww hun- was that when you were ill by any chance? maybe that has something to do with it- dunno what but you never know....are you drinking enough? if you dont then you'll get water retention...dunno about the eating- if you're sticking to it...then it should work

Maybe chat to your C about sucess express? i know it's helped one or 2 people (i think it helped lily- she can correct me if i'm wrong :p ) to just kickstart their losses...its a bit restrictive, but not tooooo bad. maybe try that if you havent lost this week (but hope it doesnt come to that!!!)

i'm lucky- and i realise that- because i know some people our weight can struggle big time with losses, ive read quite a few people say similar things to you. of course- i want to keep going until i hit the 12's but i know, realistically, that's not going to happen.

But keep planning- eat those superfrees, and hopefully your hard work will pay off :) xxx

Thanks Hun, am keeping my fingers crossed! Was a bit bad with my water intake on Sunday and monday to be honest, but I wouldn't have thought it would have made that much difference! Am still struggling to sleep properly so it may be all interlinked! I need to get back to running 5/6 times a week and hopefully I'll be ok! when do you get your exam results? Are they degree modules or something? x

Thanks Hun, am keeping my fingers crossed! Was a bit bad with my water intake on Sunday and monday to be honest, but I wouldn't have thought it would have made that much difference! Am still struggling to sleep properly so it may be all interlinked! I need to get back to running 5/6 times a week and hopefully I'll be ok! when do you get your exam results? Are they degree modules or something? x

apparently not sleeping well affects weight loss- cant remember where i read that though

i dunno when my results are- soon though im guessing- my last exam is tomorrow and i know nothing about the subject (im not just saying that lol) ive just been distracted today.....going to get a cuppa and do some cramming- and try to have an early night- maybe get up a bit earlier and read up on stuff before i go *sigh*

its a foundation year- so i need to pass these to get on to the degree- and i really want to...i dunno why i should have to do physics exams to get on to a maths degree :(

little_bubblez said:
apparently not sleeping well affects weight loss- cant remember where i read that though

i dunno when my results are- soon though im guessing- my last exam is tomorrow and i know nothing about the subject (im not just saying that lol) ive just been distracted today.....going to get a cuppa and do some cramming- and try to have an early night- maybe get up a bit earlier and read up on stuff before i go *sigh*

its a foundation year- so i need to pass these to get on to the degree- and i really want to...i dunno why i should have to do physics exams to get on to a maths degree :(

Good luck with the exams Hun, I understand the frustration at having to do non related subject modules. I'm doing a forensic science and forensic anthropology degree and some of the compulsory modules have been ridiculous!
Hope you do okay, will be thinking of you! :)
Katie xxx

Good luck with the exams Hun, I understand the frustration at having to do non related subject modules. I'm doing a forensic science and forensic anthropology degree and some of the compulsory modules have been ridiculous!
Hope you do okay, will be thinking of you! :)
Katie xxx

Yeah i failed :eek:

It's ok though, at least i know what's on the paper! Last year, i was too ill to do any exams, and this year i had a horrendous panic attack on the way there, and was in no fit state to do it.

Going to email my tutor- hopefully i've passed all the others and be able to go on to next year and do the resit when it comes to it.

little_bubblez said:
Yeah i failed :eek:

It's ok though, at least i know what's on the paper! Last year, i was too ill to do any exams, and this year i had a horrendous panic attack on the way there, and was in no fit state to do it.

Going to email my tutor- hopefully i've passed all the others and be able to go on to next year and do the resit when it comes to it.

Sorry t hear about the panic attack! If it's just the one module im sure there's a chance you can do it, was it a physics or maths oe? Xx

Sorry t hear about the panic attack! If it's just the one module im sure there's a chance you can do it, was it a physics or maths oe? Xx

Physics....i'm a bit miffed at myself though, because it was all about vectors, and a couple of questions like "a ball was thrown at a 65 degree angle at a speed of 15 m/s- what was it's maximum height, and how long did it take to get there?" very simple, well not really, but its maths....i just couldnt get my head round it....grr :(

but its ok- at least i know for next time :)

Emailed tutor to ask whats going to happen now- hoping she'll reply back soon!

little_bubblez said:
Physics....i'm a bit miffed at myself though, because it was all about vectors, and a couple of questions like "a ball was thrown at a 65 degree angle at a speed of 15 m/s- what was it's maximum height, and how long did it take to get there?" very simple, well not really, but its maths....i just couldnt get my head round it....grr :(

but its ok- at least i know for next time :)

Emailed tutor to ask whats going to happen now- hoping she'll reply back soon!

Physics and maths are the most confusing subjects for me to get my head around so I take my hat off to you Hun.

Hope that it gets sorted for you though :) xx

Well weighed today and since Monday have lost 8.5 lbs :) well pleased as thats half of the holiday gain gone :)
So todays weight 19.5.5 lb , heading back to them 18's :). X

Back