20 to 19 stone?

Lol... Secret was eating like an absolute pig all last week .... Oooppsss! I gained 17 lbs while on holiday so I guess it was a lot of water and fat that wanted to come back off, just hope the other 8.5 lbs comes off quick so I can get back to pre hol weight ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*shuffles in*

saddle sore :( 3 mile bike ride- first time i've been on a bike in 10 years

NEVER. AGAIN!

I had the brain wave of cycling home from work last week, it's 7 miles. I thought that would be quite easy, I used to ride 25miles to see my gran as a kid.... I made 2.5 miles, then phoned my OH to pick me up in his van!! :ashamed0005:

I got to the end of the road and noticed the brakes didnt work properly- stopped after a mile, then another quarter mile....then managed to cycle a mile and a quarter before needing a break, then up the hill home *sighs*

i'm knackered- and ive got a sore leg- but it was hurting before i went cycling lol. hope its better by tonight- want to do some wii fit or dancing :D

Welshtigger said:
Ah right! Still good going in 4 days :)

Yeah I was so happy this morning, was having some small losses and its put my faith back in sw! Hubby put on the same as me and lost a mahoosive ten pounds since monday bless him! :)

little_bubblez said:
*shuffles in*

NEVER. AGAIN!

I spotted my nice shiny bike in the shed earlier! I did actually use it quite a lot before I got pregnant and it really boosted my weightloss... Im gonna get me one of the child seats and start biking with my daughter on the back when I get a bit of spare time come september! ( im a childminder and my youngest mindee is starting mornings at nursery so that gives me and my little lady the opportunity to go biking and swimming :D)

little_bubblez said:
*shuffles in*

NEVER. AGAIN!

Meant to say well done...3 miles omg! Yeah I think my bum would be aching after that! Sounds like a nice drink to numb the pain might be a good idea! ;p

Meant to say well done...3 miles omg! Yeah I think my bum would be aching after that! Sounds like a nice drink to numb the pain might be a good idea! ;p

ack- shame i don't drink :( i'll settle for fat free sausage, mash and peas :p lol

i was going to cycle to my brother's place on sunday...uh....im glad i went today- i dont think cycling to Meols is a great idea...its about 8 miles away!! lol

*shuffles in*

NEVER. AGAIN!

Well done you, 3 miles, :wow: I don't think I could manage 3 yards :8855: xx

Yeah it has gone a bit bobbins lately! Let me know when you're next coming over-it would be great to meet you properly-you can never meet enough sw support friends!!! I've met Em(lil sos, who is awesome) Ellebear(who really is as fab as she comes across on her posts) and maybe meeting Boggins if she comes to Llandudno! I love meeting new people, well only if I've been chatting to them and 'virtually' know them-if you get my drift ;) xx Jo xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

aww guys- its time to say g'bye :(

i am now 18 stone 13lb

no offence- but i hope never to speak to you lot in this thread ever again ;) but definitely want you all in the next one....i dont wanna be by mahself- i dont know anyone there

*is skrd*

gonna miss you guys :(

little_bubblez said:

i am now 18 stone 13lb

no offence- but i hope never to speak to you lot in this thread ever again ;) but definitely want you all in the next one....i dont wanna be by mahself- i dont know anyone there

*is skrd*

Well done sweetie-you'll be fine-I'm sure they'll luff you as much as we do-well maybe!! Just not AS much!!! xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

i am now 18 stone 13lb

*is skrd*

Oh No...I am going to take ages to get back to the same room as you...I am sad :cry:....I misses you already but if I do want I want and reach my targets I'll see you there in November and hopefully we can have a pre xmas knees up lol xx

okies im back...question....cus im sure im right, heehee

i go to 19-18 right? cus im between 19 and 18....but someone said i should be in 18-17....cus im aiming for 17's

who's right? *confuzzled*

Back