20 to 19 stone?

Oh No...I am going to take ages to get back to the same room as you...I am sad :cry:....I misses you already but if I do want I want and reach my targets I'll see you there in November and hopefully we can have a pre xmas knees up lol xx

awww i'll still stalk you in your thread :) just not this one...or the exercise one *sigh*

but i might just stay here anyways- i likey it too much :p

You need to be in the 19-18 thread so you are right.
I don't like you not being here even if you do stalk me ...but I am happy for you very happy ...but never you fear me and Tigger will be right on your tail lol
Hey what have I missed, why you leave the exercise challenge...you were doing amazingly xx

Lily42uk said:
You need to be in the 19-18 thread so you are right.
I don't like you not being here even if you do stalk me ...but I am happy for you very happy ...but never you fear me and Tigger will be right on your tail lol
Hey what have I missed, why you leave the exercise challenge...you were doing amazingly xx

Thanks lily!! I need to get back into this group tho, after this weeks crappy failure I'm even further away!! I'm just sooo sick of seeing 21 at the start :( and feel really sad that I've gone and cocked it up! Have now got 7.5lbs to go to get back to the 20s!!
Have really tried hard to eat more today, and have put it all into my MFP app and reached my cal quota, so fingers crossed for this weeks attempt!! I don't know what ill do if I fail again this week tho!! :(
Missing you already Lil bubz xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I thought i was right lol- i'll stay there anyways ;)

weeeeeeell...basically, i kept updating and because people (like you- you exercise guru :p) were doing sooooo much more, i just felt shyte :( so imma keep count but just not in the thread....

i know- its silly....but my head was just going all over the place :(

It's not silly if that's how you feel hun, but you need to remember sweetie, that you are only just getting back into exercise....up until about 2 months ago I was still doing next to nothing and had built it up from 5 mins a day over 8 months...I now do as much as I do because I have pushed myself...I am sitting here as we speak and my back is breaking and my feet and legs are screaming, but I am so sick of being this woman with a hitch hiker...my diary name is not just fun it's truly how I feel, and I need them gone, they have been hanging off my body for over 40 years and it's time to get rid of them before I end up in a box six feet under, that they'll have to lift with a crane...and believe me THAT is NOT going to happen....so I push myself. What I don't tell on here but I am going to now...is about the nights I sit and cry myself to sleep, because I have pushed myself beyond my limit, and every muscles aches and screams at me to stop, but I can't because to be honest I don't want to die early and obese and I truly believe this IS my last chance.
You are (were) doing amazingly, look how far you have come in the last month, by the time you had been doing it 10 months, which is now how long I have been exercising, you'd be wiping the floor with me.
But as I said it's your choice sweetie and I respect that xx

aww hun :(

i don't know what's wrong with me at the moment- but i'm just on a downer with everything. even though i've lost 3 1/2 stone, i still feel like a heffer- because i remember what i was like when i was a swimmer...even though then, ironically, i felt amazingly fat.

Maybe i'm just being impatient- of course i want to be at a good weight right now...but that's not going to happen. It's taken 10 years for this weight to go up, so its not going to just randomly drop off.

Amongst other things, my depression is just getting worse...and even though im pushing myself to exercise, i just dont want to, and then i shout at myself and tell myself how stupid and useless i am

this too shall pass- as my sponsor always told me...i just hate it when my head gets like this, it can be pretty destructive :(

I can totally identify with the still feeling like a heffer, just tonight one of the ladies brought in a picture she took of me the night of woman of the year and I cried...I looked bloody awful and mahoosive, she kept saying I looked brilliant and how well I had done and yes I know I've done an amazing job, but I still struggle cos I still have over 8st to target and to be honest I am sick of it some times...I looked at your picture of pizza you had and immediately wanted it, but also knew if I had any of it..I would almost definitely be looking at a gain again next week....I am tired of fighting this battle but finish it I must, cos like I said I am NOT going to go to my final resting place on the back of a lorry lifted there by a crane...even if I won't know anything about it, the thing that keeps me going is almost exactly what you said ^^^ up there...it took some 40 years to put this weight on and while I want it off now, I know it won't take me another 40 years to get it off .
And you young lady, need to stop being so hard on yourself, you are doing a fabulous job ...you really don't look like the same person that I saw in your pictures prior to your weight loss, you look 10+ years younger and look lovely, really you do ...I am dead proud of you and am sending you a virtual hug :hug99: until we meet for real xx

One of the target members tonight came back after a 2 week holiday and she said that she could really see the difference. I am wearing a size 18 top that i got from asda- ok its a little tight but it fits :) You are doing amazing though- seriously. i mean, whats it, about 11 stone lost since you started or something? thats frigging awesome! ok you're not the weight you want to be now- but seriously- 11 stone??

just think- next summer- we are going to get a few of us together (me, you, tigger, lots of other people who i cant think of right now) and we are going to have pictures taken and we will look AWESOME. im spooked that ive only been going to sw for less than 5 months (will be 5 months a week next monday) the time has flooooown. so the summer will be back round before we know it

we'll do it :) and don't look at my pizza- that's naughty :p "only" works out at about 49 syns or something though, believe it or not. shocking lol. so that and the mugshot i had before- ive had 50 syns today (lol) im gonna make up for it though :) i would like to get my 4 stone award in the next few weeks :D

xx

Oh :wow: how was that pizza ...huge pizza ....only 49 syns.... where you get it from? I had a 7inch pepperoni, sweetcorn and pineapple pizza and that was 41.5 syns...and it was bloody tiny lol

I know I've done an amazing job losing 11 st 2.5lbs (don't forget the 2.5lbs it's important lol), but it's still very very daunting looking at pics and not really seeing much difference...if I look in the mirror I can see it clearly, but in photos I have to study them hard to see the difference ...oh well as you say when we meet up next year we'll all look a hell of a lot different for sure lol

Anyway hun, I am shattered, had just 3 hours sleep last night, too much exercising, legs were jumpy like I was wired to electricity all night lol, so I am going to try and get an early one...bet you anything you like I'm up again by 4 lol

Nighty byes hun ...sweet dreams xx

it's not exact- but a similar (meat feast no less) pizza, 11" was 930 calories (ish) so i counted a few more to be on the safe side

to be honest- like at red hot, i dont count the syns from my treat (don't try this at home kids!!) but i am extemely mindful for the rest of the week. i wont force myself to have 5 syns if i dont want them, because of the indugence of tonight. i have a lot of fruit from the sotw basket, so that'll keep me going snack-wise for a while. and of course, lots of walking and exercise (going to do some dancing in a bit as have only done half an hour of walking today)

Hoping for a loss next week- i have 2 sotw magnets to go to get the full set ;) i still want them!!! heehee

ni night hun- sleep well- love you tonnes :) xox

Hi all, hope everyone is good on this totally miserable rainy day!
Wi for me tomorrow, have been a good girl all week ( apart from last friday after wi when I went way ott with the vodka!) hoping to knock a bit more of the holiday weight off this week!

Had a happy moment on sat, we popped to asda and they had a pair of boots that you slip on but as thry were over calf I figured no chance ( have not even been able to fit in the evans extra wide calf boots up to now) so I tried a pair on and they fitted!! I was over the moon :D didnt buy them as they had a furry top and would be best with leggings, which with my my thighs as a no go area! But still chuffed!
So took the liberty of ordering two pairs of boots from the catalogue and they both fit aswell :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for WI hun....and wtg on the NSV, fabulous can't wait for the same thing to happen to me, hate have to wear boots that have to be scrunched down cos my calves are so big lol xx

okies im back...question....cus im sure im right, heehee

i go to 19-18 right? cus im between 19 and 18....but someone said i should be in 18-17....cus im aiming for 17's

who's right? *confuzzled*

I still peek at this thread hoping some of you will join me soon!
After moving on down to the 18s when I got to 18 stone 13.5 I lept to the 18s to 17s thread.
Thought being that I'm aiming now for the 17stone range. They are really suportive (Obviously not as nice as you guys!!:p)
So come on down and join us, keep me company bubblez!!!
I'm now 18s 6.5lbs, the 17stone range is getting closer (I cant believe I'm talking about the 17s when I started at 20s 5lbs!!)
I'm sat there in that threas waiting for you all to join me!!
(hope you don't mind me still coming back to visit x x x)

i dunno....skipping a thread makes me feel like im cheating....i dunno why :(

meh the way im going, next week i'll probs be back here anyways lol

Morning all, wi this morning I was 19.1 so another 4.5 lbs gone from the holiday gain! Hopefully back in the 18's next week! But will stay here coz When I hit 18.11 I went to 19-18 and they said I should be in 18-17? All a bit confuddling as I was/ will be again heading for 18 stone not 17 until I managed the 18 iykwim?!
Anyway I like it here :D x

nannis said:
Morning all, wi this morning I was 19.1 so another 4.5 lbs gone from the holiday gain! Hopefully back in the 18's next week! But will stay here coz When I hit 18.11 I went to 19-18 and they said I should be in 18-17? All a bit confuddling as I was/ will be again heading for 18 stone not 17 until I managed the 18 iykwim?!
Anyway I like it here :D x

Well done and yay that you're staying with us! I should even be here still as I gained and lost the right to be in this 'zone' but I like it so I don't care x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

i just decided not to join up to another thread.....didnt wanna p- anyone off :(

We all belong to the weight loss thread so I will go where I feel most comfy and here is good for me no matter what I weigh xx

P.S. Miss Tanya Bubblez, you're too quiet, you've not been hiding in my dusty corners, are you ok sweetie xx

Oh and :woohoo: wtg Nannis, amazing job losing almost all that holiday gain so quickly xx

sorry Miss Lily...i've been really struggling recently, depression sucking ass :( just not been particularly social....kinda don't wanna bring people down kinda thing

*pouts*

sorry Miss Lily...i've been really struggling recently, depression sucking ass :( just not been particularly social....kinda don't wanna bring people down kinda thing

*pouts*

Aww hun you won't bring me down a good chat can lift the spirits too, you are doing so well hunni, but I do know how you feel, when down I like to retreat into my shell too....I hope you are your happy little self soon I miss you hiding and jumping in and scaring me :hug99: xx

Back