20 to 19 stone?

Well done everyone on your losses. Its inspiring. I just went to the 19 to 18 thinking that was where I belonged. Epic Fail on my part. Few weeks here instead :wave_cry:

Well, 3lbs off this week taking me down to 19st so I'm off to the other thread! Good luck everyone - see you in there shortly!

Well ladies the birthday weekend went amazing loved every min of it only downfall is I weighed myself this morning and have put on 5lbs booo going to try as well as I can weigh in at sw on Wednesday morning so try and do some damage limitation till then lol.

I went to a birthday party at the weekend and put on 2lbs. My weigh in day isnt until Friday so Im working double time to try and lose it. This is so frustrating at times. Its taken over my life and I am obsessed with what Im eating and how much, when where... Which is a good thing, because it's stopping me from binge eating on chocolate :)

I know what you mean it does become an obsession doesn't it but at the mo im trying to say on big events im not going to worry to much I know that on the days between im good and loose the weight and if I gain then I know that I will loose it again.

Up and down isnt it. Ive been with SW for 6 weeks today and am only really this week getting to grips with the food optimising. Until now I have never enjoyed cooking so learning new ways of doing things is good. 3lb off this week. Another step closer to the 18s :)

Hey ladies,

I joined the wrong forum - 19-18 - I misread the title!!1 What a gutter lol.

Joined SW on 8th May and had my first weigh in on Wed 15th May just past... 6lb off!! woo.

Started at 19st9.5lb so currently 19st3.5lb.

Yey! good luck to everyone, have a brilliant week! :)

Up and down isnt it. Ive been with SW for 6 weeks today and am only really this week getting to grips with the food optimising. Until now I have never enjoyed cooking so learning new ways of doing things is good. 3lb off this week. Another step closer to the 18s :)

Ye its my 9th week and taken me ages to get my head round it not lost much yet 1st 2lbs but I know that ill loose slow and hopfully it will stay off. Well done for another 3lb off that's fantastic and like you said another step to the 18s, I do love when I get into a different stone bracket.

Hey ladies,

I joined the wrong forum - 19-18 - I misread the title!!1 What a gutter lol.

Joined SW on 8th May and had my first weigh in on Wed 15th May just past... 6lb off!! woo.

Started at 19st9.5lb so currently 19st3.5lb.

Yey! good luck to everyone, have a brilliant week! :)

Hey wow not much to go till you get into the next group though only 3.5lb, Have a good week.

Well last week I lost 3lb so I'm off to the next room woo hoo good luck to you all x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

Well last week I lost 3lb so I'm off to the next room woo hoo good luck to you all x

Yey! Well done! 3lb is amazing.

Had my 2nd weigh in tonight 1.5 off so grand total of 7.5lb in 2 weeks so I'm very chuffed with that.

Next week! My mini goal is to get into the new room :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

Yay well done congrats to you have fun in the next room

Yey! Well done! 3lb is amazing.

Had my 2nd weigh in tonight 1.5 off so grand total of 7.5lb in 2 weeks so I'm very chuffed with that.

Next week! My mini goal is to get into the new room :)

Iv got everything crossed for you im sure you will get to the next room.

Well ladies I lost 1.5lb this week lost what I gained last week so im happy with that. Im hoping that I will loose 3.5lb this week that will give me my stone and a half award.

Going to work realy hard on my food this week and hope for the best lol

Yoooohooooo....

:bighug:Hello ladies and gents...

Made the rookie mistake of going in 19-18 thread first, looks like I am not the only one phew... :sign0007:

Ahhh well I hope to be in there soon enough but for now I get to join this gang!

How are we all doing? Had a good day?

I am a total newbie to SW so am still finding my feet and getting used to the routine, I am doing EE. I need easy lol.
Started on Saturday so thats my wi day but a SP already shows a loss of 3.75lb so lets hope that come Saturday the scales are as kind to me as they where this morning.

:sign0144:

Yoooohooooo....

Made the rookie mistake of going in 19-18 thread first, looks like I am not the only one phew... :sign0007:

Ahhh well I hope to be in there soon enough but for now I get to join this gang!

I am a total newbie to SW so am still finding my feet and getting used to the routine, I am doing EE. I need easy lol.
Started on Saturday so thats my wi day but a SP already shows a loss of 3.75lb so lets hope that come Saturday the scales are as kind to me as they where this morning.

Hey there! Yeah, I did the exact same thing lol. Totally misread the titles!!! Not to worry; we'll get into that room soon enough :)

How are you finding adjusting to EE? I'm fairly new,too. My 3rd weigh in tomorrow night and I have to say, I love it! I've really not been craving anything and just cooking everything from scratch and keeping it varied.

Can't wait until I get my stone award :D

Good luck and fingers crossed for Sat, keep us updated on how it goes!!! 3.75 is amazing so far hun xx

Hello there mrsrugball..

I am actually so far really enjoying eating EE style. I had a nasty shock last week, a blood test because i was feeling so out of sorts bought back a high blood glucose result, not diabetes but as close as could be. With mum being diabetic it was the shot up the rear end i needed so here i am. :D

Brand new to the whole SW plan so am surprised in comparison to WW how simple it is. Next to no weighing, counting meh meh all the stuff that used to bug me.
Have promised myself at least one new food or recipe a week so I dont become jaded eating the same meals time after time. This week I have 2 aubergines in my fridge.. they look pretty but not sure what I will do with them yet lol. :eek:

Your loss is fantastic.. Are you feeling good for it?

I will deffo keep you all updated. I am a bit of a forum addict so other than revising/working (soon have an exam for open uni) i will be bouncing in here most days for my syn free fix.

xx

Yoooohooooo....

Hey and welcome to the group its a fab group to be in and fingers crossed we will be in the next group in no time, Good luck on the plan and EE is fab I love it.

Hello there mrsrugball..

I am actually so far really enjoying eating EE style. I had a nasty shock last week, a blood test because i was feeling so out of sorts bought back a high blood glucose result, not diabetes but as close as could be. With mum being diabetic it was the shot up the rear end i needed so here i am. :D

Brand new to the whole SW plan so am surprised in comparison to WW how simple it is. Next to no weighing, counting meh meh all the stuff that used to bug me.
Have promised myself at least one new food or recipe a week so I dont become jaded eating the same meals time after time. This week I have 2 aubergines in my fridge.. they look pretty but not sure what I will do with them yet lol. :eek:

Your loss is fantastic.. Are you feeling good for it?

I will deffo keep you all updated. I am a bit of a forum addict so other than revising/working (soon have an exam for open uni) i will be bouncing in here most days for my syn free fix.

xx

Hey and welcome to the group as well, defo keep us updated on how your doing and anything your not getting let us know and we will all try and help as much as we can.

Well ladies im in shock weigh in this morning and lost 5lb got my 1.5st award and got slimmer of the week yay very chuffed today, Its my cheat day today so had greggs for lunch and will be having Chinese and a drink for dinner tonight hehe.

But back on it tomorrow as usual, Don't think my loss will be that good next week as the kids are off and the weather is horrid so we haven't been out and I usualy do about 3 mies walking a day.

Back