20 to 19 stone?

Hi all.....I'm new to Slimming World and had my first weigh in on Monday. 21st 6lbs. Finding my first week has been going ok up to know....any advise for the weekend though? Gonna find it tough going? I'm so inspired ready about how much you are all losing and how happy you all seem with it

Hey all well im sorry not been around for a couple of weeks I went on holiday with the kids and OMG it was bad came back with a 5lb gain but as off Wednesday I lost that plus and extra 1.5lb so im happy with that im 4lb away from getting to the next stone so fingers crossed I can do that in the next couple of weeks.

Back to plan again thank goodness I don't like being off it lol mad isn't it how we all get after a while of being on plan haha, You are all doing realy well and cant belive we have had a couple of you go over to the next room I cant wait for that day soon hopfully very soon.

Hey folks,

Been a busy week... the exam has been done and my home has got kinda back to order. Been out the last two days and going out again today - but back to work on Monday so may as well enjoy it while i am off eh.

Got weighed this morning.. I have lost 3lb. I dont know how as I binged on nuts and chocolate on tuesday night as my exam nerves kicked in.

I am over the mooooooooooooooooooon!!!

Still with you lovely ladies yet tho *yay*

Am back in the this room after having a blip after my holiday. Onwards and downwards now!

Well this is ta-ta from me. This week I have lost another 1.75lb and got my 1 stone sticker and dropped into the 18's wooooooooooo

See you all there soon xx

Hi all.....I'm new to Slimming World and had my first weigh in on Monday. 21st 6lbs. Finding my first week has been going ok up to know....any advise for the weekend though? Gonna find it tough going? I'm so inspired ready about how much you are all losing and how happy you all seem with it
Hi there tweetypie i am new to this sw site I started out at 23st 3lb in jan 2013 I am doing it from home and have lost 3 stone so far :) Friday i weighed in at 20st 3lb and can't wait to get into the teens :) hope you have had a good weekend

Sorry - Ive been awol! I lost 4lb last week! (after a gain the previous week due to missing group!) Will read back to see how you're all doing x x x x

Hi Guys, so I've been getting on really well! Lost 6.5lbs the first week and another 4.5lbs this week! So chuffed with myself. The thing is I'm really enjoying it! Loving all the positive messages on here :)

Tweety pie well done for your loss so far you doing very very well :) I loss 2lb this week so very happy :) good luck for next week and hope we both keep up with the good losses xxx

Hi there! 20.12 here. Been down at 20.9 last week but had a gain. Got my SAS log this week. Determined to get down into the teens in 4 weeks x

Hiyas all just crept in here after weigh in yesterday 20st 13lb for me but on the way down whoohoo!!, have a fab sunday all x

Hi there ladies hope you've all have had a fab weekend :) fallen in love with scan bran so hoping for a good loss on Friday x

Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Thanks foxy lady! The encouragement keeps me going. Lost another 2.5lbs, only half a pound to my first stone! Can't wait! :)

Well done tweetypie that's fantastic news fingers cross for your next weigh in you can do it :) my weigh in day is Friday I am hoping to get in the teens soon :) that's my next milestone x

hello everyone! I weighed myself today 19st 1lb! it made me so depressed I bought some crisps and dip and then thought your kinda encouraging the weight gain here aren't you missy!! So I've decided that I am now going to do this I will be doing slimming world from home as I cant really afford the meetings at the moment, I never enjoyed staying anyway. Anyway just wanted to say hello and look forward to loosing weight with you all :) x

Back