20 to 19 stone?

Welcome small_jaxy I do it from home too :) I find this very helpful for tips and different food ideas better than siting in circle at class! plus like me if you work it's not always possible as there is a class at 9.30am plus 11.45 am right next door to where I work but I work 9-5 and sometimes do not get chance to eat dinner never mind pay for someone to weigh me so my husband weights me every Friday morning before work and today I lost .... 3lb :) so excited

So close now to moving to 19-18 chat but don't really want to leave ;-) I got to get at least 1/2lb next week to to get comfortably into my teens :) cant remember being in the teens so should big thing to me :) thanks for you support tweetypie xx

Hey everyone :)

This will be my third time starting back at slimming world and I'm currently 20st which means I'm back to my heaviest weight :(
I'm hoping now I've found this site I'll have a bit more support (I don't feel like I get support from 'group' when I used to go, rather *****y women in all honesty but that's for a different conversation) and that it'll keep me on track a bit more.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself & say well done as it looks like you're all doing a really good job :)
x

Hi there slim success welcome to the group :) I do understand about the clubs sometimes just make you feel worse when you looking at someone thinking I would not be sat her if I was your size!!! I only think its in our minds cus we got lot more to loose and sometime seems to be long time to target but more time on plan more knowledge plus the time scale makes it more like change of lifestyle :) I am enjoying my food at the moment want to try and get another 3 stone off before Xmas xxx

Good Job Foxy Lady, you'll be in the teen for definite next week :) Hopefully wont be too long before I join you down there :) Keep up the hard work.

Hi slimsuccess, I find this forum excellent. You find very encouraging people in the exact same boat as you and they are all very supportive. You'll find that out yourself though. It's a long road but I'm so glad i have other people sharing my journey with me. Good Luck and keep us updated with your progress :)

It's weigh in day! Feeling very nervous! Does anyone else ever get the feeling they haven't lost even though they've been so good?

Tweetypie you will be fine I got my fingers crossed for you :) I very often feel like I have feeling fat days where I think I putting all my weight back on over couple of days lol x

Being good today cus I had my friends 30th birthday bash on Saturday did have chocalate cake and crisps but really enjoyed the day and just hoping it will kick start another big loss on Friday x

Yes! Another 2lbs off! So happy! Got my first stone going....hopefully the first of many.

Don't worry FoxyLady! You need to enjoy life a well and now you know you can work hard for the rest of the week to work that off :)

I'm really having issues losing in the 20 stone bracket....doing my head in lol

Tweetypie that's a fab weight loss well done you :) I was very good yesterday so going for same today Friday soon comes round ;-)

Poshtotty I know where you coming from I am desperate to get into 19 bracket so close now but it's been hard work. Have you tryed having very high fibre stuff for your heb I been trying scan bran did work boosting my loss last week plus drink 8 glasses of water a day helps me :) keep going somedays it harder than others just try not to give up ;-)

I'm really having issues losing in the 20 stone bracket....doing my head in lol

Im really with you getting into the teens is causing me serious headwork as have got here so often before then fluff it and go back to 21 odd so this time im taking it pound at a time even half a pound a time will do for me just not to go back up!!! We can do this !

Poshtotty I know where you coming from I am desperate to get into 19 bracket so close now but it's been hard work. Have you tryed having very high fibre stuff for your heb I been trying scan bran did work boosting my loss last week plus drink 8 glasses of water a day helps me :) keep going somedays it harder than others just try not to give up ;-)

OO foxy your doing fab Im going to weigh blind for a few weeks in group until Im there as soon as I hit 20st 7 im starting I have a serious problem getting thru any stone barrier which is bonkers as we work so hard for them well supposedly lol x

Imbigboned thanks for your support hoping to keep on going with good weight loss I want to get another 3 stone off for September :) I go on holiday to Cornwall and would love a cream tea :)

I started at 20st 11lbs and am now 19st 5lbs. Hopefully I can get down to 18 stone something in the next few weeks.

I started at 19 st 10 and have in the last two weeks got down to 19 st 2... So I'm still in this bracket. It's nice to see a thread with people a similar weight. We can do this xxx

Cans1983 welcome well done on your loss so far :) I know when you 1st start you think no one can be as heavy as me but this site is fab loads of support and tips x

Fi_nei well done your weight loss is fab good luck at getting into the 18's just so fab when you get in that next stone bracket :)

Cans1983 welcome well done on your loss so far :) I know when you 1st start you think no one can be as heavy as me but this site is fab loads of support and tips x

Thank you :) I'm using it to try and keep motivated. When I want something like a sweet I come on here instead :)

Back