20 to 19 stone?

Well I'm still averaging about. 2lbs a week..Just feels like its taking forever..my start weight was 23 stone originally and I flew down through the stones but I am enjoying food more I'm more relaxed and it maybe frustrating I'm slowing weight loss down but I'm not really feel like I'm on a diet anyway lol..well one everyone ..in the words of finding nemo...just keep slimming just keep slimming ;)

Sts this week :-( at least I not put on but it's getting harder to get into this next stone!!!!going out for a meal tonight going to have a pudding as a treat then planned shopping out for another 100% week so fingers crossed it shows next week x

Hey guys. Started at 20st 1 1/2 9 weeks later i'm 19 st 5. Hoping to get 2st award on monday :)

Hey everyone :)

This will be my third time starting back at slimming world and I'm currently 20st which means I'm back to my heaviest weight :(
I'm hoping now I've found this site I'll have a bit more support (I don't feel like I get support from 'group' when I used to go, rather *****y women in all honesty but that's for a different conversation) and that it'll keep me on track a bit more.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself & say well done as it looks like you're all doing a really good job :)
x

Hey Slim success,
I started celeb slim today, and I am 20stone also - my biggest to date - embarrassed to go back to the gym, and went to buy a thread mill today and the embarrassing notion of that they don't sell any that take my weight, max was 100kg - 15 stone + -

Need all the support I can get, hoping the same as you to stick to it :)

Oh guys, I have had my first really bad week. Have been in Dublin all weekend and you can't go to Dublin without having a few drinks. Plus the food wasn't the bet cause I was at a gig an they just have chip vans :( Weigh In tonight, I need a miracle but I'll be surprised if I haven't put on at least 5lbs!!! Hope you are all still on track! Love to see everyone getting losses or staying the same because at the end of the day it's veered than where we were! :)

Tweetypie hope your weigh in gone ok ;-) sometimes you need a treat pleased you enjoyed the gig. if you get straight back on plan now you will be fine good luck.

Had weigh in tonight had every take away under sun last week...and lost 1lb really pleased...not deserved...but will nail it next week 100% slimming world and body magic

Hi Posh Totty, well done on your loss. You're right sometimes you just need these wee treats. I sts this week, not deserved either and I kinda feel like I wish I'd push on to give me the push I needed! But aiming for as best to 100% as I can this week

Yes yes I am feeling happy :)) in the teens now :) my next little target is 10lb off to get my 4 stone loss

Absolutely fabby ! That's my summer hols challenge come what may over the 6 weeks kids hols I have to get into the teens ! Have a wonderful smiley day x

Thanks imbigboned I feel great today apart from sat in this very hot office.good luck with your journey you can do it :) I know what you mean about 6 weeks hol my 6 year old love mac Donald's and we normally go for a treat in holidays :-(( I trying to get her to go swimming and roller disco so I can get some body magic done for the bat wings under my arms.

Well guys, I am so happy to say that I am finally in the teens. Didn't see it coming this week but it was such a nice suprise. I hope you're are all on your way down soon....see you in the next stone! :) Keep up the great work :wave_cry:

This is getting so frustrating!!!! U would think when I'm the size that I am this should be melting off... Only 1 1/2lb off in two weeks ...FRUSTRATED

poshtotty you doing fab just take it little at time just keep thinking about the weight you lost so far you are doing great x:bighug:

Poshtotty- I also tend to lose weight really slowly apart from the odd week. It is so frustrating when you have lots to lose like I do but I try to look on the positive which is any off has got to be better for us :)

Back