20 to 19 stone?

Ooo I can smell the coffee in the 19s now lost 5.5lb this week and got 3.5lb to go !

Have a fab weekend all x

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining in :) I started SW 4 weeks ago at 20st 12lb and last night made it into the 19's :) Was so happy that I lost the 20 label not so happy I missed my stone by 1/2lb grrrr il get it next week though :) I've been so inspired reading through everyone's posts and this morning I found a pile of old SW books in a box that belonged to my mum about 5-6 years ago, so now I have loads of new recipes to try :)

Ok guys after a long time im back here again. .. also heavier than last time but feeling determined

Could you help me please - do I need to be in this group or a different one?

I rejoined sw this week and weighed in at exactly 20st...

Thanks!

Come on guys we can do it!

Hiya all. Im actually kicking myself at how awful Ive been eating wise. Im teetering on the brink of 20st. So tomorrow Im starting doing SW from home. Ive done SW and WW before so I know what I need to do I just need to do it. Looking forward to losing weight with y'all. X

Same re gain another rejoin Thursdays and was 20 st 1.5 put on over half a stone ..not well true but no one else putting food in my mouth so jumped back into this bracket n had **** day yest cos other half wanted Indian ...put me off track it was a nasty one anyway didn't enjoy .. Poppadom s tasted as though dipped in dettol etc left half my main veg masala... But I had to go cont spoiler with bag of prawn cocktail crisps n valentine cupcake n bag of jelly beans .. What stupid girl I am ... :-(

In first week lost 2.5 lb so have moved to next bracket.. Lost 4.5lb I'm 1 month which is awful but now am 19 st 11lb.. Good luck all :)

Reporting in

Got myself from 21 to 20 in my first week, had a good loss 2nd week then a gain for some reason 3rd :mad:

Started exercising on the new exercise bike I have bought. So unfit so only managing 5 km a day but its a start.

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me joining. Rejoined slimming world last night. and at the moment im 20st. Hoping to get down to 19st soon is there any advice that you can give me after being on your own journeys.

Hiya everhopefull - welcome.

welcome Jen

I am 0.5 lb off hitting the 19s everything crossed I get there on Wednesdays weigh in

I lost 4 lbs last week, and then gained 2lbs this week, so thats a 2lb loss over 2 weeks...

Better than nowt, but still ever so disappointing.
Must be superfocussed this week, yes!

Back