20 to 19 stone?

Still the 20s but this Wednesday is going to be the day!

Hopefully lol

Today was the day :-D

2.6 lb off taking me to 19 stone 12 lbs.

How is everyone else doing?

I wanted to pop in here and say hello.
I've been hovering around this weight bracket for a while now and i'm sitting exactly at 20st, weigh in is tonight and I hope and pray to all/any of the gods that are listening that I lose something.
I've been stuck for almost a month and it's getting pretty close to me hooking up the hoover and sucking the fat out of me!!!

so glad to be here...and yet cant wait to leave :p

I know just how you feel Amy. I've been stuck here for ages but feeling positive today. Lost what I'd gained on my easter holidays plus an extra 1.25lb. Only another 3 to go before I'm outta here lol:) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Delighted that a 5lb loss this week puts me in the 20's this week so I finally get to land on this thread. Been a long time coming!

Looks like everyone else in here is well on their way down the 19's now so I'll just have to wait for some company. :D

Just want to say hello to everyone here. In 20 zone but hope to see 19 st on my scales soon.
Wanted to ask how you feel about losing so much weight ? To be honest I never ever was thinking that I will be losing weight one day and so painless. Being over weighted all my adult life I'm so happy to joining SW. So proud of myself and thankful for everything SW is .

Anyway - have a nice week everyone, eat well and good luck :)

Destamia, I've not lost as much as you but nearly 3st and I think SW is just great. If I do occassionally have a gain its super easy to get back on track but on the whole I find it simple to eat plenty of healthy, tasty stuff and lose.

Do you try some of the SW recipes? We've just moved and I've unearthed a huge stack of past SW mags so I'm going recipe hunting now the weathers getting better and summery dishes will be needed soon. :D

Ellie , I have done some sw recipes, yes and so far I love all I have done.
My first love was raffle prize I won with recipe how to make southern Italian Torte. I'll add link I found in internet here

Southern Italian Torte (cheese and potato cake) | Mrs Fat to Slimmer

this is really, really nice- easy to make and tbh - i got more then 4 servings - i got 8, so worth it . Should make it again some day =)
then I have done fish curry from sw web page , and yesterday I did Big Mac in bowl - I would not say its so good as I hear about it in forums and internet, but today, when I did some small changes and made meal from same ingredients it was really very very good. Basically I just added more salad with free salad dressing on my palate, made potato chips and had mince on side , it was very good. Maybe its just me , but i found the original too messy to eat and I ended up salad on bottom of my plate, without dressing or mince , lol - too long story about bic mac in bowl . Its perfectly good thing to try and tasty. Everyone should really try it ;)

That Southern Italian Torte looks gorgeous. I've all the ingredients in, too. :D I'll get that penciled in for one day this week. Tah very much. ;)
I need to get back on track as I've blipped a bit this week. I know I'll get in the grove again even if I get a little gain. Main thing is not to panic. :D

I'll look out some of the recipes we've enjoyed later to see if any take your fancy.

Just a quick run in this morning. I've gained 2lbs as expected. :p Still in the 20's though so its not all bad.

I'll definitely have to make my way through those mags now for recipes. I'll let you know what I find. ;)

Oooh, just found this part of the forum :)

Can I join in? I weighed 19st 12lbs at this weeks WI and I'm feeling very pleased with myself - last time I was this weight I was pregnant with my youngest (and he celebrates his 11th birthday in a few days, so it was a while ago :eek:!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone as we journey towards the 18s!

Hi All, Started back last week at 20st0.5lb looking forward to weigh in tomorrow but nervous as have no idea how well i have done, dinner at a friends and she did pizza ... apart from that had a good week and hoping to be in the 19s this week

My goodness, you two girls won't be in this zone long. Tiff, you are already in the 19's-18's. ;) There was me thinking I'd got company for a while. :D
With you only needing to lose a lb to be in the next thread, Kath I'm guessing we're going to lose you for sure this week.
Are you both doing okay?

I'm super happy today because I've lost 6lbs this morning. :woohoo: I finally get my 3st award. YAH :D

Still trying to find time to go through my SW mags for recipes. Have an unexpected family member staying so got distracted. Loving the featured recipe for salmon fishcakes on the SW website.
I'll use canned salmon as I bought masses when Morrisons were selling it on their £1 offer recently. :)

My goodness, you two girls won't be in this zone long. Tiff, you are already in the 19's-18's. ;) There was me thinking I'd got company for a while. :D

Ooops! Have I posted in the wrong thread? I read the title as 'in the 19s and aiming for the 18s' I'm always told I don't take the time to read things properly!! :eek::eek::eek: I'll go find the thread I'm supposed to be on - just see this as a fleeting visit! :)

I'm super happy today because I've lost 6lbs this morning. :woohoo: I finally get my 3st award. YAH :D

Wow! 6lbs!! Go you! Really well done on both the 6lbs (6lbs!!!) loss and the 3stone award :clap:

Yep Tiff, you're already in the thread I'm just dreaming of being in. I want to be in the 'teens' instead of a 20 something. :D
And thanks so much for the encouragement. Hopefully catch up with you in 'the teens.' ;)

Hi everyone, I'm feeling very pleased with myself after weigh in. 5and a half loss! :) which sits me in here for a while at least.

WELL DONE emmi! I was looking for you over on the 21's thread as I thought it was your WI today. You must be thrilled to bits. :D

Hi everyone, I'm feeling very pleased with myself after weigh in. 5and a half loss! :) which sits me in here for a while at least.

Well done, well done

and

Super Ellie , thats just fab - 6 lbs and 3 st :)

Me myself had too many chocolate cheesecake and cold beer last week :p so +,05 lbs . Planing to get rid of it by saturday tho :p

And I did try new recipes and omg - it was so good . so so good. It s from new sw magazine.
Chicken chermoula with coriander couscous and green beans . First of all - couscous itself is amazing and chicken - wow. I had chicken with the potato and cheese cake I told last time ( southern Italian torta ) and with stri fry .
SO easy to make and not expensive either - give it a try =)

Back