20 to 19 stone?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402349596.635936.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402349626.266410.jpg

Here is a photos if you dont happen to be a magazine :) enjoy

That recipe looks gorgeous. I've got the latest SW mag and was thinking of making it but you've given me the confidence to give it a try this week. Thanks!

And you're rght thst that half pound will float off. My 2lb that I'd gained the week before is a distant memory now. I decided to ignore it and carry on as if it never was and bypass the guilts and depressions. ;)

Just reread your post and realised it was you that told us sbout the potato and cheese cake! I was trying to find it again. :D

Heheh - yes it was me.

Today I wanted to do cake for our first wedding anniversary and after I got to part where you need to add flour to eggs I relised that I'm out of flour :p

Didnt have anything then potato mach powder so thats what I used. And guess what - you cant tell differents. Now I just need to know Is the potato mach powder syn free or not :)

Here some pic too. It was so so good.
I think I will be doing it some time soon again :D

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402403252.107183.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402403270.806421.jpg

How on earth did you make cake from potatoes? lol

Happy 1st Anniversary! :candledinner:

Thank you =)

I used potato mach powder as flour but it still gives syns . Not sure how much tho, heheh- i didnt count syns today :p will ask in my sw meeting in saturday

I have something to tell you all . :D Im so happy to say that I manage to get my weight under 20 stone today . Yey - 19 st 13,5 pounds, lol - but still

Im so happy , time to move to new home and meet you all there =)

Hi

I restarted the plan on Tuesday weighing 20st 1lbs. I'm making Friday my weigh day but didn't weigh this week it'll be next week, fingers crossed that if I'm doing it right I'll be in the next zone next weekend but just wanted to say hi and wish everyone well!

Any help recipes and advice always welcome!

WELL DONE destamia! And Dawn I think it will be a hi and bye for you. I'm so envious of the pair of you! ;)

Hi Ellie,

Yes that's what I'm hoping for so fingers crossed lol! Going to try n have a 100% week and hope for the best

Not sure what's got into me but so relieved my heads back in the game lol

I've been reading through the threads and it sounds like you've been doing great too though! Well done and keep it up x

Thanks, Dawn, although I'm having an iffy week. Must pull my socks up because I'm away next weekend for a week by the sea and we all know that therein lies temptation! :rolleyes:

You all doing so well. Ellie I wish I could go to sea , enjoy your time - and everything will be just fine =)

Aww I love the sea side but you're right all the sweetest temptations are there! You can do it.

Even try to have a great week and maybe save some syns for while you're away? I've even started carrying fruit in my handbag to keep me from gorging on crap when I'm out and about lol I'll try just about anything to stay on plan this time lol

The seaside is lovely, I agree. Love the seagulls call just not their greed when they rush in to pinch your chips. :whistle:

I've decided my tactics for this holiday. I know I won't stick to plan exactly but I will at least think before I eat and consider the healthier options. Eg candy floss is something I love and a better option than an ice cream. I love hotdogs but I also love shell fish so I'll try to snack on cockles and mussels, whelks not waffles, etc.
When we eat out I'll try to have a look at their online menu in advance, if its somewhere that has one. Thats easy for me to do as everyone lets me organize where and what we do. :)

I know I'll put on as I do each year and I don't mind for one week a year but its more a case of damage limitation.
What do you do when you go on holiday? Stick to plan or ease off for the holiday?

Dawn, I carry fruit everywhere with me now. Always have bananas and satsumas in the car. :p

Back