20 to 19 stone?

Good job, destamia. You're doing great. ;)

Well girls i just got 0.5lb off this morning which I've probably put on ghis evening. (Oh my word, I forgot how delicious chocolate cinder toffee was). Allowed myself a little treat tonight but hoping to be more careful the rest of the hols.

Keep that sear ready for me though. I'm determined to join you soon. :D

Well done Ellie, and loss is better than none at all!

I had a little blip yesterday :( last minute dinner out with friends and went for steak and chips...and cheesecake :( sooo naughty....but so yummy! Oh well I'm drawing a line under it and starting again today, I'll have to work my butt off the rest of the week to make sure I don't go back up the ways eeek!

I'm off a few days this week so going to go get that gym membership sorted pronto lol

Having a lovely time, Dawn, thanks. Won't get back until tomorrow and eaten all the wrong stuff. Will be brave and face the scales on Monday still. Can't yell at me can they? :p

How are things going with you this week?

Aww sounds like you're having a great time Ellie so don't worry about it! You can always start again when you get back :) and nope those scales can't yell thank god as there's times they would have deafened me lol!

Having a great week! Weighed in this morning and have lost another 4lbs :) I'm delighted cos for some reason I didn't feel it was going to be a good one.

I'm at a wedding today so it's given me a wee confidence boost to put my new dress on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh my goodness, Dawn. :wow: No wonder the confidence is on a high! WELL DONE YOU.

Have a lovely day at the wedding. ;)

Now we are home again I shall have to stock up on healthy goodies and get back in gear. No more sipping Pimms by the river and indulging all my sweet desires. :whistle:

Can't believe that this thread is still here that I started along time ago, sadly put on a few pounds but back to get rid of them :) x

Yes I felt really really good Ellie and even got a few compliments so hopefully that'll spur me onwards n downwards lol!

Aw that sounds like you've had a great time away. Always nice to have a break from the everyday eh! And I love pimms too lol.

I'm back home now, a little worse for wear and ate a little too much wedding food so here's to an excellent week on plan to recover lol

I'm back home too and faced the scales. Gulp. As expected in the 21's again, right in the middle, as I put on a stone in those 9 days since I last weighing in.

Been good today, though. Back in the grove and battling my way back down to this zone again. :D

I'm back home too and faced the scales. Gulp. As expected in the 21's again, right in the middle, as I put on a stone in those 9 days since I last weighing in.

Been good today, though. Back in the grove and battling my way back down to this zone again. :D

Well Ellie , welcome back , and dont you worry - you get back here in no time. I feel that sometimes you can be little more lose but then you must go back and start again =)
other side , i think its so unfair, that we can gain so much in so sort time and lose so little at the same time. Life is unfair, but who told it must be fair , eh =)
Welcome back and we will be waiting for you to join our zone =) you can do it

I am over 20st, I have a question;

If I stick to the plan, stop drinking during the week how much do you think I could lose in 3 weeks?

It very different for everyone - first weeks you lose more , if I look at my first 3 weeks then I lost 11,5 pounds. If I look at my last 3 weeks its 9,5 pounds . I cut wine almost out , on my 20 week journey I had 3-4 times wineglass in my hands.

That's great thanks x

I am only just starting this journey, I haven't told anyone, I want to not have any pressure on me, I have tried countless diets and all that has happened is I am now heavier than ever at over 20st :-(

I have been drinking a lot, self hatred = bad choices

I feel ready to stop hating myself.

Hubby and I have a day off at the end of the month, we are going out for lunch on a date, I would like to feel good enough to like myself and get a bit dressed up :)

Thanks x

I'm really looking forward to it, I just want to feel nice on the outside as I'm starting to feel on the inside

Don't worry Ellie! Just climb straight back on the wagon and you'll be down again in no time!

It is so frustrating how we can gain so much in so little time, but fingers crossed that getting back on track means it slides off just as easy too :)

Hoping so, Dawn. Been really good today and yesterday. Lets see how long it lasts! Determined to get my two shineys back. :D

Are you being good, too? ;)

ladies may I join your thread I got up this morning with a clear head on and I feel very motivated and know what I want, so sw books have come out and its down to business including a little exercise, 6mths have already gone this year and we are into our 7 mth and before you know it, its the end of the year again with no weight off, well that's about to change for me even if I only lose 1lb aweek its 2 stone by the end of the year, but I need help:help2:, I weighed myself this morning and I am 19st 7lb:scale:, I am doing sw at home. xx

Go you Ellie! No better feeling than getting your head back in the game!

I'll be honest, I haven't been fantastic. I haven't been terrible but not 100% at all (damn star week) makes me crave the worst stuff - I'll be lucky if I only gain a 1lb or 2 lol. Oh well.

Welcome to the thread JaneB and well done on getting back on track. So nice to know we are all in this together :)

Welcome Jane! :D

I'm joining Dawn in not being 100% today. Actually I have a Chinese on its way :whistle: but it is a chow mein and have synned it. Hows it going for you today, Jane?

Back