• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2009 Shopping & Eating Out Guides

I just walked in to a ww meeting & went straight past thouse waiting to get weighed & bought what I wanted a few months ago. No one even questioned me. I'm not sure if I was just lucky but I'll be trying it again for the 2009 packs.

S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
I just walked in to a ww meeting & went straight past thouse waiting to get weighed & bought what I wanted a few months ago. No one even questioned me. I'm not sure if I was just lucky but I'll be trying it again for the 2009 packs.

I'm going to try this too Anna. I stopped going to my meeting and do it at home but i do need the new shopping guide so i will have to pop in at some point!x

G: 10st7lb
Theres also a luxury pack for £19.95 with a few extra bits in. I'm going to get there early next week to make sure I get the luxury pack and a selection of the new sweets/bars

G: 10st0lb
ooo wonder if they will have these up on ebay soon? xx

G: 9st7lb
Sounds good - I am at my meeting tomorrow night so hopefully they will have some then

Emma - if you do anything confidently enough, people will rarely challenge you. I am sure it will be fine.

LRO xx

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
If there is anyone who doesnt go to the meets who would like me to get the boot or sweets and post them i am more then happy to do this,please let me no.

S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
If there is anyone who doesnt go to the meets who would like me to get the boot or sweets and post them i am more then happy to do this,please let me no.

That's very kind of you Gem, i may take you up on this offer. I will of course pay for postage too x

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
walking in is a great idea to get the snacks too. Saves postage! The leaders make 10% on sales anyway so i'm sure they dont mind!