200g of salad or veg

Lots2lose36

Silver Member
It's quite a plate full isn't it?

Was very surprised having dug out my scales and I was under judging it omg I'm not stuffed :))

I must be the only person who doesn't think 200g is much :( everyone else thinks it's loads.

I must be really greedy :(

Lol what do you have? Is it quite heavy?

I had loads of lettuce pepper cucumber mushrooms

Had a plate full lol

Think there's less if you have veg as its a bit heavier... I love having brocoli.... As i love it and you can have loads!!! Lol...

X

Mainly mushrooms, then broccoli or cauliflower.

I think maybe im just a greedy chops! :) lol

I'm just loving the crunchy salad yum yum

Deezer said:
How i wish we could have peas!!!!! *Sighs*

Lol..

Oh yes! Peas with S&S cottage pie mmmmmmmm nom nom nom!!! :D

Broccoli, cauliflower, leeks. Haven't tried the mushrooms yet! Wasn't sure about lettuce is that allowed?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I sat down and watched soaps tonight with a 140g bag of salad (lettuce, peppers, etc) pretended it was a bag of crisps lol. there was loads and lasted me through emmerdale and eastenders, I then had a thought, could we make vegetable crisps? like thinly sliced beetroot, parsnip? and bake it in the oven?

pinkfizzlez said:
I sat down and watched soaps tonight with a 140g bag of salad (lettuce, peppers, etc) pretended it was a bag of crisps lol. there was loads and lasted me through emmerdale and eastenders, I then had a thought, could we make vegetable crisps? like thinly sliced beetroot, parsnip? and bake it in the oven?

Oohh! That would be amazing if we could... What a great idea! I love vegetable crisps :)

Oohh! That would be amazing if we could... What a great idea! I love vegetable crisps :)

Me too~!! I know the sweet potato would be a no no, but the other root vegetables im hoping would be ok, and with 200g veg I bet that turns out to be a lot of vegetable crisps :)

Sorry - root vegetables as a whole are full of carbs... That's probably why I like them!

Back