2011 Goals

scrumper

Gold Member
Weve had this years achievements
so when your ready lets see what you would like to achieve next year !!!!

aaah a thread made for me!

OK 2011 will be the year in which I get back to target. OK I've raised my target weight, but I fully intend to knuckle down, back to full Dukan (without weekends off!), and I'll be unbearably smug because once in the zone, it's soooo much easier!

So, Jan 3, here I come...

Oh and one of my resolutions is to break the weighing addiction... so don't expect me to fuel your curiosity too often! ;)

Happy New Year to all... and 2011 we WILL get there! March 1 might be a little optimistic but perhaps by the wedding. I shall buy myself a target weight hat to be certain!

For me I'd like to get to my target as quickly as possible and get consolidated.

Have three weddings next year, one of which is my brother's in August so I'd really like to be sorted for then.

From the results I've seen so far I know this is absolutely doable. Just need to stay on track and it should hopefully keep coming off!

Ok with the 1/2 stone i expect put on at xmas ........I will have my goal of 2 stone by disney which is
March 26th ish .......its about doable ...then i will decide if i want to go fo another 1/2 stone to get to 9stone , not holding my breath 9 and 1/2 will mean i would of done 6 stone since last June end , not too bad
Im going to add exercise in to the mix after christmas too see if that shifts abit extra
Heres to another few pounds off and a happier new year

As I've lost the weight (thanks Dr D!) I hope to maintain at 63-64 kilos, don't want to weigh less/more, am 2/3 through conso but am going to do an extra fortnight to compensate for the Christmas extras. New Years resolution is to go clothes shopping and make sure my entire wardrobe fits properly, then I can ditch the scales:D.

Also on more general note, if we could have 2011 as a happy, healthy, anxiety-free year that would be lovely.

Good luck all!

Like Laura, I'm hoping I'll be able to consolidate, then stabilise my weight loss successfully. I also hope to have learnt my lesson and be more careful about how much I eat on holidays and at Christmas in future. Those two occasions are usually my downfall - if I can get those under control every year, then I'll be happy.

Good luck to every one of us!

Just echo Laura and DD, yes my Goal this coming year is definitely to stay in the target weight range and still be there in September 2011! Switching from Conso to Stab in January (in theory at least) fills me with trepidation... I suspect it will be a gradual thing - more musings about this no doubt to come in my diary!

I will get to goal and start conso. If(when) I get to my goal of 147 then I'll have 560 days of conso to do!!
So 2011 will be half cruise half conso.

2011 :)

Continue being a minimins addict and enjoying conversing with each and every one of you lovely ladies xx

Weight... getting to 10st 7ish...and staying there :)

Generally just getting on with the new job, getting my life back on track and stop worrying so much! :) xxx

Back