2011 weigh loss challenge

I know 0.5lb is better than nothing. I've been so tired recently. I'm not sleeping well (haven't been for a while) and having 2 small kids means I can't rest in the day. Being tired is what made me put all the weight on in the first place!! I've pigged out big time saturday and yesterday and I'm gutted now plus I've not done any proper exercise. Feel all yucky this morning. I'm just going to take one day at a time for now and see if I can get through to next weigh in in one piece.

Hi x
A loss is a loss x:D:D Keep strong and the weight will come off. Hope you have a great week xx:D

I know how you feel, it can be such a let down. My 3 children are all in school now but when they were all at home didn't know one end of me from the other I was so tired!

Keep going and it will be worth all the hard work in the end xx.

Thanks guys :)

I managed to have a good day yesterday. Lots of fresh veg and salad and more importantly no bad snacks!! Plus I had a good session on my xtrainer. I've got nice healthy meals planned for today too and I'm hoping to get on my xtrainer again tonight.

I really need to stop getting on the scales mid week. It's really demoralising!!

Also Bex I highly recommend giving Zumba a go. I'm so bad at dancing as I'm really uncoordinated but even I managed to keep up with most of it and I was aching for days after so it obviously did me good even though it didn't really feel that way at the time.

What's Curves Katie - is it a gym? I miss being able to go to the gym :(

Hi x
Curves is a ladies only gym, I like it as you only do a 30 min workout but you certainly burn calories, The machines are specially made for ladies and I enjoy it whereas normally am allergic to exercise lol
Glad your having a better day xx

Charlie I am glad you had a better day :). I will have to give zumba a go I think. They are bringing out a zumba game for wii soon so that might be worth looking at.

Katie, I was just wondering, is Curves £30 a month? I like the idea of going there once I drop the children off at school every day.

Hope you are both having good days x.

Back