2011 WILL BE MY YEAR !!!- feedback V welcome

Lou*

Silver Member
hi all am back to sw as if today, i have had since november off and am not proud of myself and have gained just under 1 stone !!! :eek:
i started ww in april 2010 and lost 1 stone then swapped to sw and lost more family issues then xmas means it's back to square one !..

this will be my year and i will start my food diary's so anyone can comment as i am doing this myself with the help of minimins so any feed back is apprieciated.

Today's Meals will be ! ( i'll edit should there be any changes but i find i stick better if i plan in advance !)

Green
Breakfast
Coffee with SS Milk (HEA )
(up late for breakfast will be having brunch)

Brunch
LF Supernoodles with waferthin ham (HEB)
1 50/50 toast (5syn)
Banana/apple

Dinner
roast gammon (HEB)
SW Chips - with frylight
Baked beans
egg- frylight
ketchup (2SYN)

snack - pineapple with mullerlight

syn total - 7

Last edited:
Are you sure the 50/50 bread is only 2 syns - that doesnt seem right as a slice of white bread is usually around 4 or 5 syns

i may be wrong, I thought i saw it on a link on here, i'll recheck thanks xx

yep sotty just rechecked that and it is 5syn's i'll be getting my usual ww danish when we have finished this loaf so will either syn it or not have it ( wont last long in this house anyway lol )

just had my tea and i am stuffed, looking forward to some fruit and a mullerlight later YUM

Tuesday 2nd day EE

Breakfast
Coffee (hea)
Grilled bacon
Beans
Tomato

Lunch
Toast HEB
LFButter 2SYN
Banana
Grapes

Dinner
Gammon salad - lettuce, cucumber, onion, beetroot, Jacket spud
LF Mayo (2SYN)

Wednesday 3rd day - back at work going to seletape myself to my desk so i dont visit the shop on the floor below us !

Breakfast - EE
2 weetabix HE-B &HE-A For the milk
Banana

Lunch
Prawn salad ( lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomato)
LF Mayo(2SYN) Ketchup (2SYN)
Mullerlight

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Grilled chicken in Jerk seasoning, with roast vegatables and mini roast potatoes (frylight)

Snack if needed - Fruit

2SYN for the milk in my coffee's

Thursday 4th day back - going well, although i did have a treat size milkyway but as i hardly used any syns yesterday i'm hoping it'll be ok??
EE
Breakfast
kellogs corn flakes (eaten then found out the SYNS was only a 17g pack but still!!!! ) 5.5SYN
Coffee (HE-A)
Banana

Lunch
Grilled chicken and pasta salad with 2 boiled potato's Mayo (2 SYN)
Mullerlight

Snack - Apple, Orange

Dinner
Gammon salad, Coleslaw OOPS (9.5SYN) and CROUTONS (6SYN) Aarrhhh Low Low cheese (3 SYN)

a nice salad ended up being a lovely yet very SYNfull salad

Last edited:
FRIDAY 5th DAY - EE

After yesterdays Bad choice on Salad I'll have to be Extra good and NO normal friday chinese !!!!
EE
Breakfast
WW Toast (HEB)
Coffee (HEA)

Lunch
Ham pasta salad
MUllerlight
Orange, banana

Dinner
LF Supernoodles
Mullerlight with orange and banana

Last edited:
Saturday 6th Day GREEN DAY

Breakfast
WW bread (HEB) Egg ( frylight)
Coffee (HEA)
Lunch
LF Supernoodles
Banana and mullerlight

Dinner
Lamb (HEB) kebab ( grilled) with roast Veg and 1/2 pouch uncle ben's rice (1.5 SYN) ... it's 2.5 for full so i'm guessing

off to play centre, so will use my other HEA for the coffee's i'll be having !

I think i need to use more syn's !!

hi lou,

You seem really organised - your diary looks really good! I notice you only in leeds - i live in thirsk. I have about same amount as you to lose. But i notice you alot taller. I am more of a tubular shape!! lol love this site and you doing really well!
ann-marie
xxx

hey, thanks for your comments, yeah seem to be sticking to it so far, i'm useless unless i organise myself and have foods in i know i can have ! , yep am in leeds ( well just on outskirts) how are you finding SW, God knows how i would cope without this Site ! xx

Sunday 7th day - WI tomorrow Morning !!!! Duh Duh Duh - EE

breakfast
WW bread (heb) Eggs, Mushrooms and tomato
coffee (hea)
Lunch
Ham salad LF Mayo (2 SYN)

Dinner
Beef kofta with boiled rice

was supposed to be having a chicken roast but DP not back so quickly made a kofta and is was lovely ! YUM

Last edited:
Monday - WI Day - 8th day of diet - EE

Weighed myself this morning and i have lost 5.5lb's.. yey:D

not eating xmas cake morning noon and night has helped i think LOL onwards and upwards !!

Breakfast
Egg and soldiers (ww bread) HEB
Coffee - HEA
Orange

Lunch
LF Supernoodles
Banana, apple and mullerlight

Dinner
Prob a chicken dinner IF DP is back early enough !!

Well Done on losing 5.5 lbs.:clap:

I didn't realize Low fat Supernoodles were Free - I'll be getting some of them.:D
I've been eating the Batchelors Pasta sachets thingys - the tomato only based ones - believe these are free too (well I hope so)- and are very tasty.:)

Kats

yep they are free woohoo, the chicken and mushroom pasta thing is free too i believe.. i found a post on here and it's the sachets which contain the points and of course not free on red days, so i sometimes not use the sachet and add a chicken stock cube or some curry powder tastes the same and handy if i dont have any low fat ones in xx thanks also for the comment, good luck xx

well done for that brillian weight loss!! I only lost 2lbs, so a bit disappointed. I must be doing something wrong. Keep up the good work!!

Congratulations on your weight loss. You must be thrilled. I am determined to lose my excess 2 stone this year. Feeling 100% motivated and loving the diet (is it a diet) so far.

Keep going and keep motivated!!!

thanks guys, missfatpants, 2lb is bl00dy great, i honestly know my 5.5lb is onl cos i gained so much so quickly over xmas as soon as i stopped with all the cake i'd loose lol good luck everyone i hope 2011 is all ours year xxx

Back