2012 propoints calculator and plan

Hello all, wondering if anyone knows the main changes to the propoints plan from jan 2012. Was going to buy a new calculator but the note on ww site says you won't be able to do all the features of the new plan on it from jan 2012. I believe the daily points total is changing , but that's all I know. Any ideas? Wondering if I should just wait until new year. Thanks for any help. :)

All i know is that my points per day have gone down from 29 to 26. This is the minimum anyone can have. Not sure about new year changes though sorry x

I think you should wait until the new year. Hopefully the new calculator will be available then. It's already available in the USA and it has a larger screen. I'm waiting until the new year and if the worst come to the worst, I'll just buy one off ebay.
And another thing, my daily points total has been changed to 26 - not happy, I want my 29!

My leader said if you don't want to drop to 26, you don't have to. If 29 works for you then that's fine to stick with it :) x

Back