2013 has to be the year for me

cml201

Hello all

2013 here I come...weightwatchers it is for me this time around, just got all the christmas photos back and I have to say...its pretty bad. My children are obsessed with the facebook mode of communication and my instistance that no pictures of me are posted is giving them a very negative message! Then I realised I havent allowed any pictures of me to be displayed anywhere for over 4 years!!!

So I hit 40 this year, am very single and completely fat...I am working my way through uni as a mature student, single parent and not so secret depressive lol, things have to improve.

Would love some moral and practical support and I will do everything in my power to support you back...

Thanks for reading...

30/12/12 - 14 stones and 9 lbs :wave_cry:

The great thing about weight watchers is that you can eat similar foods to your kids and not feel like you are dieting or depriving yourself. Plus it will give them a positive message about eating foods you like but in moderation.

Also remember the positives of your life. Your kids will be proud of you for working through uni and they will love you regardless of your weight. A new year is the perfect time to have a fresh outlook and i'm sure you will be successful!

Good luck!! :) x

Back