2013 is my year!!!

mrs.c.t

So I thought I'd start a diary so I can look back in months to come and hopefully motivate my self

Feel free to comment ect!

Any way it's my first day today and I've had a vanilla shake (yummy)
I feel fine at the moment lol but struggling with water intake but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of it!

I weigh 15st 4lb at moment and want to get between 9 and ten stone x

Good afternoon mrs.c.t, good luck and welcome xx

Water seems to be the key to succeeding on Exante...the more you drink, the more you shrink...

So try to drink at least 2-3L a day. :)

Yes I've got a bottle in fridge filled up that I keep sipping out off, I'm not a big drinker normally so think it will just take time x

So I had the mushroom soup yuk!!!! It had a really odd texture, I think I might need to add more water to make it cup a soup texture!
But the bar was yummy still drinking the water and trying not to think how hungry I am lol

So last night was fine slept really well, woke up with a sore throat but positive about the day ahead!
I'm just having a glass of water then will have a shake after school run, going to try chocolate shake today as I dont really like chocolate flavoured stuff so need to get it out the way to know where I stand lol
Wish me luck! X

Good afternoon, hope your day 2 has run smoothly xx

I'm not a fan of the choc shakes, but some like them as a hot choc. Also read that some add peppermint tea to them to make a hot minty choc!

I hope you have had a fab 100% day Mrs C :) xx

Hi every one, yesterday was a 100% day for me
Day 2 was choc milkshake which was actually ok!
A bar which I love ha ha
Tomato and basil soup which I added more water to and managed the whole let with out wanting to be sick lol plus I managed my 2 litres of water!

Day 3 today and just tucking into my morning bar after the school run, I'm still feeling pretty good no headaches ect so still feeling very positive about this diet

How are u all getting on x

Hi and welcome, I'm on day 8 and loving it. Lost 6lbs in week 1 yippee xxx

Wow well done I'm weighing on Monday and must say I can't wait to see how I've done x

It's so exciting! I'm a daily weigher so its not as exciting but still.... I can't stop weighing lol xx

I don't have scales in the house so I'm going to walk to boots on Monday and weigh my self, I'm going to keep all the slips as a reminder when I feel like cheating! X

Day 3 was 100% for me again
Had bar for breakfast, banana shake for lunch and veg soup for tea! I found having the bar for breakfast instead of lunch really helped keep me fuller for longer.

I ended up with an awful head ache last night despite drinking 2 litres of water, and my husband kept saying is it really worth it! I know he just worries about me and doesn't want to see me in pain but I just felt like it wasn't very supportive

Day 4 today and woke up with no head ache yay! And just had my morning bar x

Good afternoon Mrs.c.t you're doing fab, stay positive! xx

Thank u giggle pants I'm trying to drink 3 litres of water today to see if that helps my head ache, but it's another 100% day for me so far xx

Hi every one my weekend went well and I remained 100% total solution all weekend, any way today was weigh day for me and I've lost 7lb it was worth the walk in the snow to weigh my self lol x

Well I'm still here and have been 100% every day!!
I just seem to have got in the routine of it now and can stick to it easily each day, I'm hoping to start some exercise this week so will fire the wii up, and as soon as the snow clears I'm going to start the couch to 5k :-0!!

It's meant to be my second weigh in today but am currently snowed in so will have to wait until I can get to boots :-( xx

So my fab husband drove me to boots so I got to weigh myself after all and I'm 6lb downs yay so I'm now 14st 5lb x

Back