2013 - this is it!!

Good to see your keeping up with it hun :) I'm going to be watching to see how you go and then I might try and do the same thing i think my 8 hr window would need to start at 10ish only thing is the coffee in the morning but surely after a few days i wouldnt miss it (the family would im a cow without my morning cup lmao)
Keep up the great work hun x

Madmuppet I've been having black coffee if I'm desperate but not missed the morning cuppa it's my evening one!!!!

Hi again I've checked out all the details, been fasting since yesterday 8pm, been busy this morn so no time to think about food lol, but not feeling hungry anyway.... Just feeling good & alot lighter ( not bloated) !! I think I'm going to enjoy this as it fits in with my lifestyle :)))

Hi all:)) so i had a very good 1st day, my window was 12 - 8pm, it was so difficult to decide on what to eat when i could .... typical isn't it? but I ended up eating healthy foods only ( mostly ww stuff ). I've slept really well and woke all fresh this morning, I can honestly say this is the easiest diet I've been on & omg I've been on a diet all my life!!! Will be house bound with weather so downloaded new ebook to destruct my "food" thoughts lol but so far so good not feeling hungry as yet, had black coffee (no sweetener or milk) and must try to get some water in today, out to a party tonight so will have an off day tomoz ( it's allowed ) and will start again Monday, will keep you all updated :))

Well done trendy diva!! I have to say its the easiest thing I have ever done!! I have a lot of weight to loose so any small alterations at this stage will help me!! I'm assuming as time goes on I will need to accept that some calorie counting will be needed!! However at the moment as I feel in not on a diet my brain seems to not be thinking about food 24/7 as normal diet times!!

Weigh in day tomorrow!! Lets see what that brings, in hoping for two lbs! Fingers crossed as far as I'm concerned that's a health amount to lose when your my size!

This could be the answer to all my prayers lol x still waiting for my book so I expect more rules will be included then!! X keep plugging away everyone!! X

Thanx pepshouse :) I had an off day today but really only ate healthy foods, had way to much wine last nite lol!!! I started my fast tonight at 10pm, so I'm back on it & feeling very positive :). Also made some yummy soup from the ww books, this way I get to have most of the power foods too!! I am tempted to get on the scales but I'll wait till Thursday after my full first week. Good luck with your weigh in & let us know how you got on :) x

Whoop whoop whoop!!! 2lb off soooooo pleased!! So that's 7 1/2lb in two weeks!!
I'm loving this 8hr diet seems to suit at the moment!! And my no2's well, need I say any more!! Off to cook dinner before my window closes x

Yeahhhh pepshouse well done you, that's fab!! I still can't believe how good & positive I'm feeling about this diet, can't wait to get on the scales, I'm hoping for 2lbs aswell :) till then I'll just "keep calm & shed the lbs" lol :)

Whoop whoop whoop!!! 2lb off soooooo pleased!! So that's 7 1/2lb in two weeks!!
I'm loving this 8hr diet seems to suit at the moment!! And my no2's well, need I say any more!! Off to cook dinner before my window closes x

Woo hoo well done hun thats great keep it up its working wonders for you :D

Hi again ... so happy :) Got on scales and I'm 5lb down & it feels great!! I'm even more motivated than before, this is just so so easy. I do realise it's all water in 1st week but just pleased with myself for doing it. The daunting fear about fasting is no more & I feel good & so much better for it. I can say i have completely settled into it now ..... good luck everyone else :)

Morning :)

Hope your week is going well and that your keeping all that hard work up lol keep going hun xx

Hi :), how's everyone doing? Well I've had a fairly busy time, worked 4 nights this week so managed to do 3 fasting days only however got on scales today and lost another 2lbs :) I can live with that, it use to be my weekly goal on s/w or ww but this is something different for a change & alot easier to do & I'm enjoying it. Seriously don't feel like even on a diet, just need to get drinking alot more water (I'm not a fan) lol. Hope you're all ok & lets keep on losing :))

Hi :), how's everyone doing? Well I've had a fairly busy time, worked 4 nights this week so managed to do 3 fasting days only however got on scales today and lost another 2lbs :) I can live with that, it use to be my weekly goal on s/w or ww but this is something different for a change & alot easier to do & I'm enjoying it. Seriously don't feel like even on a diet, just need to get drinking alot more water (I'm not a fan) lol. Hope you're all ok & lets keep on losing :))

Well done trendydiva great work hun.

Pepshouse how you getting on? hope alls ok with you hun xx

Oops been off for a while, off here I mean!! Just been busy busy busy!!!! I'm still doing my 8hr plan!! I just seem to not be hungry!!?? Confusion you would have thought I would be ravenous!! For example today window opened at 10.30 I wasn't hungry until 2 so didn't eat until two!! Had a chicken salad sandwich activita yog and pkt of sun bites!! But then wasn't hungry when my close of window happens at 6.30pm??
Now I don't want my body to go into starve mode but I'm just not hungry!!!!
Weigh in on mon see how it's going then?!! X how's everyone else doing x

Nice to see you hun :)

January went well for me and am looking forward to seeing how feb goes :D Im into the 18st bracket now :D good luck for weigh in hun xx

Hi gals nice to see you still at it & steadily loosing. I'm still happily fasting away but work nights so I've switched to JUDDD with 500 cals to see me thru the night. IF is def the way forward for me & fits in with my lifestyle its the easiest diet ever :) Thanx to both of you for introducing me to this. Take care & good luck, I'm over on the JUDDD forum :)

Back