2013 - what will it bring?

The extra healthy extra does seem appealing - I usually have a daily dilema when choosing my healthy extras as there are a few things on the list that I like - especially milk and cheese!

Hmmmm...defo need to get books out and have a good read.

Do you still lose the same amount of weight whether doing EE/Green?

I've never done EE but I lose just fine on green so no reason to change :) And I love having milk and cheese without having to syn one or the other It's all good :D

Yeah I've just read the Green plan in the new packs and it does sound having 2 HEx.

Think I'll try a few Green days next week after WI tomorrow

Give it a go - if you have a day with no meat, you can really eat different stuff !

Put on 4.5lb today which I'm really happy about as I thought it would be double that!! House is full of food (so full I've had to put some in my campervan hahaha!) and I have a quiet few weeks at work ahead so going to spend lots of time at home cooking and filling our brand new freezer :)

Got my new member pack as well, super peeved that cashew nut allowance for HEXB has gone from 20 to 12?? I used to split on of the HEXB's and have 10 cashews and an alpen light bar as 10 is just enough, but 6 is nothing. Booooo!

Lol a woman after my own heart when the house is so full theres food in the campervan lol.

My OH started to dread the Tesco delivery over Xmas as I always seem to order enough food to keep us for a whole winter incase we get snowed in and we never have snow lol.

Yeah thats not many although you can now have 20 almonds and they' re quite nice and filling.

WI tomorrow for me...

Haha! I found a bag for life full of tins in OH's car boot too (was mine!) :rolleyes: Just 2 of us in a 3 bedroom house and its like playing tetris with all of this stuff...awful amount of stuff!! Still got a bedroom full of stuff at mums house and my campervan is becoming cluttered with...stuff. Spring clean due when i lose weight, ditch stuff still in boxes from 4 years ago and ditch old clothes...and now writing a meal plan so i can use up all the food and clear some space!!!

almonds are lovely!!! i used to put cashews on my stir fries though which i will miss, although you can have 15 peanuts so i guess i can make pad thai, or just save one of my full HEXb's for 12 cashews and make sure I enjoy EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow - what are you expecting? x

Lol. Space is a bit of a premium in my house at the mo but moving is on the 'to do' list for this year if me and OH can agree on a house we both like lol.

Oohh never thought of putting nuts in stir fry! Bet it's nice with a bit of a crunch!

Honestly, I'd like a 4lb loss as it would help me hit three of my mini goals: get my 2 and a half stone award, will go back to work on Monday less than half a stone lighter than pre-pregnancy and will be in the 12's.

However I know that 4lb is a bit unrealistic considering I've been doing SW a few months and haven't had a loss like that since my first few weeks so guess I will settle for getting back into my routine of losing 2.5lb.

Don't know why I always set myself over-ambitious goals but I do. Guess it didn't go on all at once and so isn't going to come off all at once...

4lb is doable though - and you never know, you might have been making even stricter cutbacks without noticing...even so, 2.5 is a great loss...and next week the goals will be waiting for you :) I was so close to my club 10 and 1 and a half stone award, but now put on 4.5 so 6lb away from stone and a half and 8 from club ten...i will get them both this month though!!!

Good luck :)

My target is to lose 5st which is basically 1st per 2 months but there's also a bit of leeway just incase my weigh loss slows down :)

I hope as well to up my body magic by taking the dog for walks, attending fitness classes and joining a gym :)

I know I can do this and I look forward to see what this year brings :)

I’m hoping 2013 will bring the following good things into my life

~ A job for my partner
~ Reduced debt
~ Maintaining a consistent level of loss; I’m aiming for 1lb a week
~ Reaching my interim target of 14st 4 (being under 200lbs)
~ Reaching my first proper target (as per my stats)
~ Dropping a couple of dress sizes on the bottom / reducing the size of my belly
~ Increased fitness

Obviously there’s bound to be some less pleasant stuff, but hopefully I will have the ability to deal with it and not be consumed by it J

1lb a week is a good one - I was hoping for more but found unless I really push myself and have no fun (basically no drinK!), I tend to lose 05.-1.5 a week consistently. Which don't sound a lot, but before you know it, a few stone has gone :)

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that I'd like to be down to 13 stone by the time I have my MEd graduation on 27th April, so that means I need to lose 23lb in 16 weeks. It works out at an average of just under 1.5lb a week, which I reckon is do-able if I work hard :)

What a great thread!

2013 is a big year for me. I have my PGCE graduation ceremony, my best friend's 10th wedding anniversary party, Isle of Wight Festival, holiday to Capri in the summer, completion of my NQT year and the huge party that will bring.

I just want to be able to enjoy these events, and every other day, without worrying about how I look. I feel as though so many of my memories are tainted with sadness because I'm always upset with my size and the way I have to dress to 'cover up'.

Back