Step 1 Sole Source + 2014 is my year!!

Day 3 here we go!!

Woken up feeling crappy tho :( sore throat and aching!! Got work 11 til 3 then 8 til 12 tonight!! Will keep me busy tho :)

I've woken up not hungry today! And had a sneaky weigh and dropped 5lbs yay!!

On the water and will try push out til 12 for my first shake

Here's to another good day xx

I'm 5'6 but don't actually know my target weight I'm saying 10 stone I would love to be a size 12 that's a distant dream!! I really need to learn to keep the weight off tho! I have issues with food! I felt great at my lowest and got lots of compliments I just need to get back there and keep losing! What's your target weight? X It's great talking to you I want to make as many diet buddies as it's nice talking about the diet and keeping on plan! Where are you from? Xx
Hi Hayley, I'm also 5.6 and want to be 10st but am aiming for 11st first and see how I feel.
I started Cambridge last year and lost 7lb first week then went of plan and have been trying to restart since but I'm determined this time, so as of the 7th I'm back on it. I only see the bf once a fortnight and he doesn't like this diet but he's just going to have to put up with it this time. I was 12.5 before Christmas but I'm probably more like 13 now as I've done nothing but eat over the holidays. I'm from Manchester, what about you? I'm hoping we can spur each other on and we will beat these food demons x

Day 3 here we go!! Woken up feeling crappy tho :( sore throat and aching!! Got work 11 til 3 then 8 til 12 tonight!! Will keep me busy tho :) I've woken up not hungry today! And had a sneaky weigh and dropped 5lbs yay!! On the water and will try push out til 12 for my first shake Here's to another good day xx
5lb down already! Well done girl x

I'm from down south close to London ...

Well I struggled today! But got through it and had my 3 shakes! Today was hard!!
Had to work til midnight was a killer!
I find about 5-6 the hardest time I nearly caved but stayed strong :)

I'm hoping weathers ok tomorro so can get out for a nice walk!

Day 4 done :)

Choc shake - morning

Strawberry shake - lunch

Double choc bar - dinner

Was abit naughty today and had a skinny caramel late as I love going to costa coffee on a Sunday but need to drop that habit! I'm ok with that tho as don't think it will do any damage!

I'm trying to get to sleep but have bad tummy ache :( no idea what it is as there's no food in there to be making it hurt :-/ hoping it will do one soon!!

Full of cold aswell can't wait for sleep x

Hi Hayley your doing a great job so far. How much have you lost in total and how far have you got to go xx

I want my bikini body back

Thankyou, I had lost over 4 stone and got to 13.13 but have gone back up to 16.4 so trying to lose it again :( I want to lose 6 stone

How about u?

Still feeling really poorly I'm not hungry tho so think could be in ketosis? Going to have first shake In abit

Day 5 done!! Not felt hungry today so must be in ketosis yay :)
I had friends round earlier and did the kids lunch hotdogs mmm I wanted a bite but was strong! I had my shake my friend had her bowl of Special K and the skinny friend had a ham wrap and kettle chips lol but I was happy with my shake :)

I worked some over time this afternoon/evening so was kept busy and had my last shake at gone 9!! Feeling good can't wait to hit 7 days and weigh in!

I have some slim n save products and really don't like them :( I'll need to find a consultant soon I don't want to run out of Cambridge shakes!

Well here's to day 6 :)

Day 6 - 8lbs down so far :D so tomorro is the proper weigh in gonna try guzzle lots of water today as I hear the more you drink the more you shrink ;)
Working today which should keep me busy and out of the kitchen!

Here's to a good day all x

Day 6 - 8lbs down so far :D so tomorro is the proper weigh in gonna try guzzle lots of water today as I hear the more you drink the more you shrink ;) Working today which should keep me busy and out of the kitchen! Here's to a good day all x

Hi Hayley,

8lbs that's great. I'm not weighing myself now until Thursday as want a surprise and hopefully it's worth it.

How you getting on with ss?

I'm actually really struggling today!! I want food sooo bad tempted to make a hard boiled egg but I was naughty and had a little bit of my sons pizza a small Chicago town one I'm ashamed to say!! I hate doing the boys dinner :( had a bad day at work and last thing I want is a shake :(
Days like this I wish I did slimming world but I no it's a slow loss :(

I've had a choc shake and a lemon bar today and due my choc shake again tonight x

Hi Hayley,

I totally get where your coming from as I am struggling today to. Try not to worry about the pizza get back on track. I caved and had a bit of chicken and a half slice of ham :( could easily eat the crackers from the cupboard or better still my Lindt lindor :( but they will have to wait until I'm slim and I will enjoy and share!

Think I may head to bed as I'm shattered and hungry :(

Weigh day and I've lost 10lbs!!
So glad I stuck to plan all week had a few wobbles but so worth doing to see the scales this morning :)

Weigh day and I've lost 10lbs!! So glad I stuck to plan all week had a few wobbles but so worth doing to see the scales this morning :)

Well done! That's great :) just what you need to keep you going for this week :)

Back