2014 - My last restart!

C'mon Marie, we can do this! We were born to be in the Slimline Club!! Defo time to shine!

C'mon Marie, we can do this! We were born to be in the Slimline Club!! Defo time to shine!

Thanks Shivie,

I'm back at work today. Lots of goodies on the communal table but the thought of coming on here saying I've been naughty on day 2 is keeping me away from them. Roll on 8pm x

Stay away from the goodies, not worth it xxx

xxmariexx said:
Thanks Shivie,

I'm back at work today. Lots of goodies on the communal table but the thought of coming on here saying I've been naughty on day 2 is keeping me away from them. Roll on 8pm x

Ooh tough one! Way to go u for resisting!
Yeah can't wait to wake up on day two with
that excited feeling of achievement!

Ooh the evil communal table. I've actually managed to get my colleagues to hide things - they did a great job up till Christmas. I don't have to go back to work till Monday so hopefully most of the goodies will be gone by then. Will soon be 8pm and you can chalk up another 100% day on here!!

Ooh the evil communal table. I've actually managed to get my colleagues to hide things - they did a great job up till Christmas. I don't have to go back to work till Monday so hopefully most of the goodies will be gone by then. Will soon be 8pm and you can chalk up another 100% day on here!!

It has such power dosent it. If the stuff was either out of sight or on a desk belonging to someone it wouldn't bother me. Right now tho, it's consuming my thoughts! Just another hour to go tho x

Well done on resisting! And remember you are making the decision - eat the communal goodies and stay unhappy, frustrated, same weight or bigger, angry, sad etc. OR resist them like you are - and feel pride, power, happy, stronger, and losing weight too! Plus you know exactly how it tastes. You've had it before, you can have it again, but you are choosing that for the present tense right now, you are not having them.

You go girl! Another day ticked off! See ya in the morning for squats!! ;)

Way to go hun u will b fine :) my first weigh in feels so far away lol x

When's your weigh in? I've decided to weigh in on a Sunday as I go on holiday 2 weeks on Sunday for a week. Going to be hard staying off the scales til a week on Sunday as I'm a serial weigher. Going to try my very best tho x

Well done on resisting! And remember you are making the decision - eat the communal goodies and stay unhappy, frustrated, same weight or bigger, angry, sad etc. OR resist them like you are - and feel pride, power, happy, stronger, and losing weight too! Plus you know exactly how it tastes. You've had it before, you can have it again, but you are choosing that for the present tense right now, you are not having them. You go girl! Another day ticked off! See ya in the morning for squats!! ;)

It's not even as if it was extra yummy food. It was left over stuff from the new year. Funny how it consumed my thoughts tho for the majority of my shift. Home now tho to the safety of a vanilla shake aha x

Day 2 over. Going to bed as I'm now deluded my fingers look like Mars bars I'm so hungry. I envy people who get into ketosis in a few days. I'm usually 5. Ah well tomorrow il be nearly half way to keto land.

Night fellow slimmers :) x

When's your weigh in? I've decided to weigh in on a Sunday as I go on holiday 2 weeks on Sunday for a week. Going to be hard staying off the scales til a week on Sunday as I'm a serial weigher. Going to try my very best tho x

Mine is nx thurs...oh woow wher u goin? Im soo jel hehe iv js cum bk frm india visitin fam bt wasnt the ideal holiday i was xpecting...herd fat comments evry other minute tbh :/....x

Mine is nx thurs...oh woow wher u goin? Im soo jel hehe iv js cum bk frm india visitin fam bt wasnt the ideal holiday i was xpecting...herd fat comments evry other minute tbh :/....x

Tenerife for a week. Be nice to get away from this awful weather. I'd love to go to India.
That's a shame about the fat comments. Sometimes family can be so insensitive :(. Just think next time you go you'll wow them all :)

Woow tenerife wudnt mind goin there,,,,,:) yh nt planning on going to india for quite sumtym lol felt self conscious abt evrything lol x

Are you gonna wait til next Sunday to weigh or joining the mass Sunday club today? Lol xx

Well done for avoiding the scales!! I struggle majorly. Only way I can is by glugging down some water quick as I refuse to weigh unless I'm empty! Lol xx

Back