2014 - My last restart!

Soooo hard to ignore the craving. Sometimes if something's on the communal table at work it can consume my thoughts for hours x

I know that feeling all too well.....its so not worth it....no more tent dresses this summer....:)

How have you got on since today? Day 3 already and Ketoland awaits you xx

Chocolate tingly spider sense sounds like a super power. I have a theory that the craving goes if you give it up but the minute you add it back you get cravings at the same time every day. I'm guessing that fab cake you made would set off a more than a little tingle - perhaps a full on fire alarm. :)

Defo sirens ringing yes!!

:)

I can hear you knocking on the door to Ketoland....is that you knocking so loudly Marie?

Day 3 a success? xx

Day 3 was a success. Yay. Decided to weigh in on a thurs as my mum and sister are on a diet and weigh on a thurs is not going to weigh til next thurs when I will hopefully have a nice juicy loss. Well that's the plan x

Yay! And Day 4 is nearing the final strait....you're doing great.....:)

I will be relying on you to keep me sane tomorrow night as Friday nights seem to be my toughest nights...need some laughs and distraction from the fridge or the wine fridge....actually on a Friday night i am seriously more intersted in our wine fridge lol.

I am s impressed that you haven't checked the scales yet....deffo see if you can hold out to next Thurs, that would be an awesome treat and reason to carry on!

BTW - the fancy scakes are back on group on again....so tempted hahaha xx

You have a separate wine fridge aha. That is class.

Yeah weekends are soooo hard. I've a few hurdles this weekend. It's my birthday Sunday. So far I have lunch tomorrow and a meal out sat. I'm working the weekend too :(. Boo

Always takes me nearly a week to get in ketosis but hopefully at least halfway there x

with me on this diet the wine seems to actually stay in the fridge....i might be licking the fridge door tomorrow night lol.

Happy birthday for Sunday!!! Are you gonna go low carb at all? Or just celebrate?

You're most of the way into ketosis...welcome to ketoland...i have a seat reserved for you :D xx

Think I'm going to have one meal off plan top and tailed with a shake on Sunday. Low carb tomorrow tho. Well that's the plan anyway. We shall see x

Think I'm going to have one meal off plan top and tailed with a shake on Sunday. Low carb tomorrow tho. Well that's the plan anyway. We shall see x

You can do this...imagine the awesome feeling on the other side when you weigh in next week....xx

Thank you ladies. Went to nandos for lunch today but was as good as I could be and had a chicken breast with mild marinade. I'm sure the marinade would have sugar in in, no doubt delaying ketosis further for me but better than the chicken burger with nandos garlic bread as a side which is what I would usually have x

Thank you ladies. Went to nandos for lunch today but was as good as I could be and had a chicken breast with mild marinade. I'm sure the marinade would have sugar in in, no doubt delaying ketosis further for me but better than the chicken burger with nandos garlic bread as a side which is what I would usually have x

Yummy Nandos! Go you mrs....you should be fine getting into the pearly gates of Ketoland ;)

im now dreaming of garlic bread...and chips with Nandos chicken lol xx

Well done for making a sensible choice when face with a whole world of temptations!! That's half the battle!!

It takes me about 6 days to get into ketoland. Very annoying. But worth it once you're there xx

Happy Birthday Marie!!! Have top day :cool: xx

Happy birthday!!!! Hope you have a lovely day xx

Thant you Sammy. Had an epic fail as a colleague made me cupcakes. Massive cupcakes. I swear the icing was as thick as the sponge. On a plus note I stopped at one (believe me this took every ounce of my will power) and I am continuing with my plans for the day (low carb) x

Well done - that's great that you found that inner resistance to stop at one, but also that you allowed yourself a controlled treat. They sound amazing!! :)

Xx

Cracking work Marie!

I too would have dived right in....LOVE CAKE!!!

xx

Back