2014 - My last restart!

I can picture you staring them out....probably becuase that's what I would do haha xx

Not going to lie. Even after having one they consumed my thoughts for most of the day cause there were loads left x

Haha! I thought it was just me who would have such an obsessive foodie mind.....i feel like i was there lol xx

I'm sure if I check my work notes back Theyl sts blah blah blah, cake, blah blah chocolate fudge :(

Hahaha! I've been thinking about cupcakes ever since you mentioned them yesterday....sooo glad I haven't seen any or they'd be down the hatch before I could even breathe!

Hows today been for you? 3 sleeps till your first weigh in...eek!

Xx

I have been ravenous today thanks to my cupcake probably. This diet is sooo hard at times x

i had a dream about cupcakes thanks to you....we need to stop the cake talk....it's in my blooming dreams now haha!

youre nearly in Ketoland....hang on in there and you'll get into the groove (channel 80s Madonna for this one)....;)

2 more sleeps till you weigh in....I'm rooting for you!

In other news....I have banned myself from shopping until 15th March at which point I am only allowed to purchase a frock or gift for myself as treat for sticking to plan....not that I really need anymore clothes lol xx

i had a dream about cupcakes thanks to you....we need to stop the cake talk....it's in my blooming dreams now haha! youre nearly in Ketoland....hang on in there and you'll get into the groove (channel 80s Madonna for this one)....;) 2 more sleeps till you weigh in....I'm rooting for you! In other news....I have banned myself from shopping until 15th March at which point I am only allowed to purchase a frock or gift for myself as treat for sticking to plan....not that I really need anymore clothes lol xx

I'm loaded with the cold to add to my misery :(.

Did you eat the cakes in your dreams? Aha

Why 15th march? Does this ban include ordered from your sofa, one click amazon purchases lol. I suspect not ;) x

I'm loaded with the cold to add to my misery :(.

Did you eat the cakes in your dreams? Aha

Why 15th march? Does this ban include ordered from your sofa, one click amazon purchases lol. I suspect not ;) x

Ugh a cold...thats not what you need when already being tested....just think....it'll be worth it when you hop on the scales tomorrow....don't let the bugger hold you down :)

Of course i ate the whole tower of cupcakes in dream....i was sampling them for my wedding and had to be sure each was yum haha!

i picked 15th March at random as its 1.5weeks away from my birthday which a totally legitimate excuse to buy more stuff i don't need...but its a reason to and i will run with that....haha!

I haven't looked at Amazon for 2 whole days....i am itching for 1 click now lol.

How you getting on today? I am so excited for your first weigh in tomorrow....:) xx

Don't be disappointed that's half a stone you will never have to deal with again. It's also 10 days with a not completely on plan birthday in it so you are due some more water weight I'm sure and a good 2nd week's losses. Stick with us - you know you will get there and there will be other weeks when you expect 1lb and you'll get a freaky 5lbs. My average is just over 3lbs and I've had all sorts of variations in there, but long term it evens out. :)

Thanks for your kind words Clinquant. It's just so easy to talk myself out of this, thinking, I'd loose that on a normal diet in ten days. However I've had 10 years plus plus of normal diet clubs and they clearly haven't worked for me. That and I've 3 months of packs so il be plodding on aha x

Thanks for your kind words Clinquant. It's just so easy to talk myself out of this, thinking, I'd loose that on a normal diet in ten days. However I've had 10 years plus plus of normal diet clubs and they clearly haven't worked for me. That and I've 3 months of packs so il be plodding on aha x

It's also easy to think that everyone else has it sussed but that's not the case. I know I've done well this time around but I had to get to a real crisis point and above 20 stone again to really focus and I've been clinging on for dear life sometimes. There are lots of half hearted restarts in my history. It is tough but it is definitely within your power to do this. Plus you definitely wouldn't want those packs to go to waste!!

Well done, that's really good!
I know it's easy to feel disheartened on this diet if you're expecting something big. And we've all done it. But the fact is that nothing will make you lose weight faster than a vlcd. And you've already put in the legwork and done the very hardest bit so don't let your carb hungry inner devil try to talk you out of it. Get some gaffa tape and strap that devils mouth shut!!
You can do this - you are doing this.
Half a stone is gone and that's gotta feel good :) xx

I echo our fellow cohorts....you've done the hardest bit which was getting back on it.....now 10 days on you are lighter than you were 10 days ago.....if its any consolation i had a fairly meh loss for my first week back on....but i will trust the process and i know the results will follow....i have to...i really must see one of these flaming diets through for once!

You've baiscally done nearly 2 weeks already and shifted a stone...thats 7 of these bad boys!!! xx
Z

Back