2014 - My last restart!

Thank you for all your wise words ladies. Also for the fat pics Mrsfeeneytobe. It does put it into perspective when you see it like that xx

Hey hun ur doin brill n glad u hsd. Aluvly bday happy blated bday hun :) try n think of the end picture tht usually helps me stay focused hehe if its an consolation i lost onli 3lbs in my firs tweek lol n im on my fifth week n nt reli had a whoosh as yet lol bt still ploddig along we can do this n ur doing amazin hun :) keep it up hpe u have a gd day xx

Hows my partner in crime getting on eh?? xx

Your crime rate is non existent these days haha. Your doing brilliant on your rehab programme. Sat night with a shake. So rock and roll x

Hi Marie, how's it going? I'm back on track now, no more stopping and starting x

I'm good jewel. Psychologically it's hard just now cause Disney is Friday and my naughty brain is whispering "what's the point". Ignoring it tho and plodding on. Lovely to see you back. You've done sooo well x

Oooh Disney, in Florida or France? I went in October (Florida) and I'm dying to go back, was amazing. Make sure you have a blooming onion when you go out to eat, it's gorgeous xx

Ooo wow that's amazing - I went to Paris Disney years ago now but it's so fab!!
Every day you do it is a day that your body is healthier and getting slimmer.
Everyday you don't is a day you're staying in the same unhappy body physically and mentally.
:)

Wise words from Sammy x

How exciting! I swear you go on hols every other week you haha!

how long are you away for?

Ive been to Disney in Florida 3 times...no kids...just grown ups being kids....telly Andy to lighten up...it's a laugh....and I can be a Grump and loved it.

Poundage lost before hand makes a difference....especially to how you feel hun xx

Ooo wow that's amazing - I went to Paris Disney years ago now but it's so fab!! Every day you do it is a day that your body is healthier and getting slimmer. Everyday you don't is a day you're staying in the same unhappy body physically and mentally. :)[/QUOTE

Wise words Sammy. Day at a time. All we can do. So looking forward to Disney. Il be the biggest kid in the resort :) x

How exciting! I swear you go on hols every other week you haha! how long are you away for? Ive been to Disney in Florida 3 times...no kids...just grown ups being kids....telly Andy to lighten up...it's a laugh....and I can be a Grump and loved it. Poundage lost before hand makes a difference....especially to how you feel hun xx

It does feel like a lot of breaks away, even to me. When I'm back that's me until June. Actually looking forward to having a stretch with no breaks away. It's mentally exhausting on plan/off plan.
I can't wait to Disney. Were the same. Just adults. Going for my daughters 18th. I'm booking a restaurant where the characters will bring her cake to the table singing and dancing. She will kill me aha. Going for 5 nights x

I agree and the more days you do this the more it becomes the habit of what you do when you're at home. You'll then be ready to jump right back on when you come back. Hope it's going well.
It's going ok. Just the psychological demons whispering - your going away, just get back on it when you back aha. Just ignoring them. I'm almost glad I've nothing on when I get back. Just a long stretch of packs :)

Ha ha that's hilarious!! Make sure you have a camera at the ready as that is brilliant material to show her future partners!! Lol.

Yeah I'm the same with on plan/off plan!! I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks time where I can stay focused to goal without any social obstacles in the way!! Xx

Me and you both Sammy. The holidays play havoc with my psych. I always want to come off plan days before I go. When I get back I'm not away to June. I might give myself a 50 or 100 day challenge x

Ahh yes the dreaded breaks....i know this well remember me before Xmas????

I have conveniently tried to keep my hen do's as far away as possible for this reason....even though i would kill for some hot sun right now.....Also every time someone now mentions a social gathering I am so peeved!! Old me would all over it like a rash being the life and soul of a soiree lol.

When you get back you'll be able to get your head down and focus on getting into them smaller summer clothes again yay....xx

Ahh yes the dreaded breaks....i know this well remember me before Xmas???? I have conveniently tried to keep my hen do's as far away as possible for this reason....even though i would kill for some hot sun right now.....Also every time someone now mentions a social gathering I am so peeved!! Old me would all over it like a rash being the life and soul of a soiree lol. When you get back you'll be able to get your head down and focus on getting into them smaller summer clothes again yay....xx

I sooo enjoy my breaks but there definitely bad for my psych. Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to having a clear run at it x

I sooo enjoy my breaks but there definitely bad for my psych. Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to having a clear run at it x

Hahaha I was like that when i was on holiday!!! I can't beleive i ever could think that about a diet which means not having fun stuff....seems like you too have caught the bug xx

Back