2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Hi diary!

On a late shift today and as predicted I'm aching something chronic from the exercise class last night! This is going to be fun!
On a food note I'm using quite a few syns in my meals compared to what I usually do, which is no bad thing I guess. Mixing things up has helped loads of people keep up their losses and since I'm in 2 challenges on here I need to keep up!

EE day

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Leftover cottage pie (1.5syns)

Tea
Chicken & pasta salad with peppers, onion & jalepenos (1syn for chicken)

Snacks
Fruit salad of Apple, grapes & tangerines
Cookie crunch biscuits (5syns)

Hi diary!

Didn't post yesterday as I ended up on a 15 hour shift and came home with the worst headache I've ever had! The shift was difficult SW wise as I was in a general hospital sat by a patient's bedside with no fridge, microwave or hot water! If I wasn't on SW I would have just munched on crisps, chocolate & biscuits but I resisted. Boring food day was had and I was hungry but I really didn't want to give in to the bad stuff! Only had 4 syns as I couldn't face anything when I got in.
New day today and I'm off work yay! Easier to have some nicer food. Going out for a Thai meal tonight but I'm driving so no booze (or only the 1!) and I've scouted the menu which seems pretty SW friendly

EE day

Breakfast
Scan bran topped with tomato purée (B)

Lunch
Pasta bake with chicken pieces, passata, peppers, celery & onion topped with cheese (A)

Tea
Thai - stir fry with steamed rice. Am counting 7.5 syns for any oil used

Snacks
Fruit salad (apple, tangerine & grapes)
May have a small glass of wine (6syns)

Hey diary

Quick post to log my eats for the day. Got another 15 hour shift tomorrow- the morning I can use microwave afternoon is no hot water, no microwave, no fridge! Agh. Last thing I need day before weigh in.

EE

Breakfast
Puffed wheat & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
Chicken rogan josh & rice

Snacks
Grapes & pink lady apple
2 tangerines
Mini creme egg cone (3.5syns)
Curly wurly (6syns)

sorry to hear about your headache the other day....you seem to get them bad?
nothing worse too :(

well done for resisting the junk...hope your day goes ok with the lack of sw friendly kitchen necessities lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Minimins

sorry to hear about your headache the other day....you seem to get them bad? nothing worse too :( well done for resisting the junk...hope your day goes ok with the lack of sw friendly kitchen necessities lol x Sent from my iPhone using Minimins

I think the headache was a consequence of being sat on a hospital ward with that rubbish lighting for 15 hours! I drank plenty but didn't eat much and it was a stressful day so I imagine that's what caused it to be so bad. I definitely get stress headaches I've got so much on my mind at the moment I'm not really sleeping very well and I think that's why I'm getting them so bad. 3 more weeks of work til a week off l
Though!

stress headaches are the worst!

my friend used to suffer from migraine if she ate/drank cheese, chocolate and coffee. but she told me once if she got a headache when she hadn't had any, if she took a wee bit or drank some, it used to lift it a bit.

feel for you though...there really is nothing worse :(

hopefully a week off will sort you out ;) x

I think it's stress headaches coz it's all along the back of my neck and head like I'm really tense. Annoying! Plus I'm definitely not dehydrated and my eyes have only recently been tested so no obvious cause. I'm such a wuss as well lol! X

Hey!

Weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous. After last week's big loss I'm not feeling like this one is gonna be as good :-/ I've been 100% on plan and even with a meal out I've stayed in control so should reflect on the scales. Any loss will make me happy- hoping for 1.5lbs if I'm honest.
Anyway, am at work writing this with no cooking facilities boo!

EE day

Breakfast
Weetabix & milk

Lunch
Chicken rogan josh & noodles

Tea
Pasta & chicken (no superfree as I can't keep it in fridge and it goes horrible so have had some peppers and celery separately)

Snacks
Fruit salad of apple, grapes, pineapple & tangerine
Mini Creme egg cone (3.5syns)
Alpen light bar (3syns)

Morning!

Am just about to head back to bed before I start nights tonight so quickly posting my eats for the day. Weigh in tonight and for some reason am not feeling very positive despite a great week on plan. I think maybe it's the lack of exercise due to working extra shifts for wedding money that's making me panic. Only made it to the gym once for a legs, bums & tums class. Not staying to group tonight either as need to get home and make tea before work!

Green day

Brunch
Mint hifi bar & grapes (B)

Tea
Wrap pizza & wedges (A&B)

Snacks
Ben & Jerry's mini tub of choc fudge brownie (13syns)
Tesco Thai red curry popcorn (4syns)

Over syns but waaaaay under for the week!

Well done mrs!
You weren't hopeful...so...bigger yay ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun!
When I had my afternoon nap I dreamt that I went to weigh in and lost 1.5lbs so when I woke up I was proper confused thinking if already been to group. When she said 1.5lbs it made me laugh! Scales did hover between 1.5 and 2 but its in the right direction so I'm pleased!
I joined the Easter and February challenge groups and I've found them really motivating so hopefully I'll keep that up.
How's your weighing monthly going? Tempted to jump on the scales at all?

lol at your dream!
you wanted 1.5 lbs didn't you?

as for my weighing.....i'm really tempted!
not weighed since 31st jan...feels like aaaages ago!

i so want to hang off if i can. i have a wedding the weekend of the 21st so know that that weekend will prob be a bit awol...but surely even after that, having not weighed since then...i'll see some sort of loss?

just need to wait and see but arrrghh...i want to WI!! hehe x

lol at your dream!
you wanted 1.5 lbs didn't you?

as for my weighing.....i'm really tempted!
not weighed since 31st jan...feels like aaaages ago!

i so want to hang off if i can. i have a wedding the weekend of the 21st so know that that weekend will prob be a bit awol...but surely even after that, having not weighed since then...i'll see some sort of loss?

just need to wait and see but arrrghh...i want to WI!! hehe x

Resist!! You can do it! I think with your monthly unjustified gains its a really good idea if you can do it. An overall loss will be great!

Yeah I'm happy with 1.5lbs especially after last week's bigger loss. I think I'm such a number chaser though- always want more than I got!

Resist!! You can do it! I think with your monthly unjustified gains its a really good idea if you can do it. An overall loss will be great!

Yeah I'm happy with 1.5lbs especially after last week's bigger loss. I think I'm such a number chaser though- always want more than I got!

don't we all...no matter how much it is! lol

i'm really trying....but i tell you...if i go and that machine doesn't show me something good, i'm gonna kick it and head for cheesecake! pmsl x

Hey diary,

First of 3 night shifts done. I was fuming when I got to work last night. We have a patient very unwell in general hospital so 2 staff are down there with him all the time. It was meant to be my colleague going so I'd brought my tea which needs microwaving. She clearly didn't want to go as it is very boring and hard to stay awake BUT I've done loads of shifts down there recently so it was only fair. Anyway she went down then rang the ward making some excuse why she couldn't stay there so I had to go take over. 10 hours of no food, no drinks & a banging headache. What annoys me more is she had brought loads of snacks such as chocolate, crisps & sweets to eat so it wouldn't have affected her in that respect. She offered me money for the bending machine but obviously there is nothing in there SW friendly. I was so annoyed. And starving!
Anyway I spent the night eating an apple & a tangerine so I am starving now!

EE

2am- Apple & tangerine

7 pm- pulled pork sandwich, chips & veg (A&B)

Snacks
Weight watcher sticky toffee cheesecake (9syns)

No wonder you were angry!
Sure it's not fun for anyone but if it's you turn then do it...and not pass it to someone else!

What a shame...maybe karma will pay her back in other ways ;) lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey diary!

Last night shift tonight thank god! Just a quick report of eats before I head into work

EE

2am- paprika chicken & noodles

6am - fruit salad

7pm- chicken enchilada, wedges & veg (A&B)

Snacks
Creme egg biscuit (4syns)
Tesco Thai red curry popcorn (4syns)

Hey!

Went out for an early Valentine's yesterday so counted 40 syns to cover me (I think that's a massive over-estimation!)
Having take away tonight which feels really naughty after eating out yesterday but haven't got time to cook box we got keys for new house today so am running about packing and transferring boxes from now until about 9pm! Will stay on plan though!

EE day

Breakfast
Orange hifi (B)
Cheese sticks (A)

Lunch
JP, beans & salad

Tea
Chicken in black bean sauce & boiled rice (7.5syns)

Snacks
Celery sticks
Mugshot
Grapes

Back