2014 weight loss challenge

Well done on all the losses.

I'm still trying to get back on track, forgot it was THAT week once again managed to time restart with it...duh!

Not eaten well today but luckily it was tiny amounts as been stuck in bed all day with a pounding hormone headache

Sorry ur not well - but u've done well to even think about ur weight when ur feeling rough! Hope u'll feel better soon x

Yes once our hols are out of the way - we'll prob all need to take drastic action - then let Op Xmas Cracker commence!!

I second this! Although I have no holidays to use as an excuse, I'm just a greedy cow lol

Went to oh's sisters house for dinner as it was his nephews bday, thought she would just have party food etc and I could find healthier things to eat,but it was lots of Chinese! I don't think I went too crazy but it was far from ideal. I also had two slices of coffee cake. I enjoyed it all and didn't eat myself sick which I suppose is a positive, and I'm not feeling too guilty, although the fact I'm not on a plan that counts anything makes me feel anxious as it's easier to overdo it. Like I ate healthy all day until dinner time but I ran the calories trough my fitness pal, which I really don't want to start doing otherwise I may as well calorie count, but the calories too me up to my daily amount and that was before dinner. Trying to see the positives in it-of those calories there was a freshly made fruit and vegetable juice, a salad and a banana, so it's not like it was horrific-I do worry that some of my snacks are of the 'faux healthy' variety and that I, kidding myself into believing they are healthy because I like the taste of the, (I'm talking to you granola and cereal bars lol)

Well done on all the losses. I'm still trying to get back on track, forgot it was THAT week once again managed to time restart with it...duh! Not eaten well today but luckily it was tiny amounts as been stuck in bed all day with a pounding hormone headache

Eugh I think mine is coming on too just as I'm restarting, it's annoying isn't it? Do you get hormone headaches every month? That sounds horrible. I'm. Quite lucky in that it's only every few months that I feel really really low and hormonal because of mine. Generally I just suffer bloating and general fat feelings, which isn't ideal when you are trying to lose weight but I know it's a walk in the park compared to what some people experience!

Not every time thankfully, usually 3-4 times a year I get a bad one.

Before I had my daughter it was bad cramps, seems to have switched to serious bloating and occasional headaches instead now.

Hoping any totm gain is gone in time for weighing Sunday. Going to try and be really good with sf and not have snacks if I don't need them to see if it helps.

I second this! Although I have no holidays to use as an excuse, I'm just a greedy cow lol

Went to oh's sisters house for dinner as it was his nephews bday, thought she would just have party food etc and I could find healthier things to eat,but it was lots of Chinese! I don't think I went too crazy but it was far from ideal. I also had two slices of coffee cake. I enjoyed it all and didn't eat myself sick which I suppose is a positive, and I'm not feeling too guilty, although the fact I'm not on a plan that counts anything makes me feel anxious as it's easier to overdo it. Like I ate healthy all day until dinner time but I ran the calories trough my fitness pal, which I really don't want to start doing otherwise I may as well calorie count, but the calories too me up to my daily amount and that was before dinner. Trying to see the positives in it-of those calories there was a freshly made fruit and vegetable juice, a salad and a banana, so it's not like it was horrific-I do worry that some of my snacks are of the 'faux healthy' variety and that I, kidding myself into believing they are healthy because I like the taste of the, (I'm talking to you granola and cereal bars lol)

Guess ur in a transition phase - so feeling ur way around the healthy eating thing - some healthy things can be high in cals can't they like oil, cheese and wholemeal bread esp with butter, nuts etc does choc count too cos it keeps us sane LOL!! So until u find a plan or create ur own I'd say just try and do what u've done today x

Yeah it think you are right upndown,it will just take time to get used to everything,definitely experiencing a bit of guilt this morning about it,esp as the scales are up(although down slightly for the week).i guess I can't be rational all the time and sometimes it will bother me,but today will hopefully have lots of water involved in it to try and flush me out etc

Hi everyone pleased I've lost 1.5 so that's 26.5 lbs down only 1.5 and that's 2stone I'm over the moon :) I've got 6 weeks till my holiday and my mini goal was to loose 2 stone which is really close now . Would love to loose 1lb a week to give me a bit more flexibility while I'm away ! Good luck everyone x

Hi everyone pleased I've lost 1.5 so that's 26.5 lbs down only 1.5 and that's 2stone I'm over the moon :) I've got 6 weeks till my holiday and my mini goal was to loose 2 stone which is really close now . Would love to loose 1lb a week to give me a bit more flexibility while I'm away ! Good luck everyone x

Woohoo that's great you are doing so well you must be so chuffed!

I would join but I think I'm one of the only people in the world not on Facebook lol,great that you are all motivated though!

I would join but I think I'm one of the only people in the world not on Facebook lol,great that you are all motivated though!

Im the same autumn. Not a facebook member either.
Going into hiding for a little - well have been in hiding anyway. Cant get motivated losing the will to shrink. :(
Maybe you can start the operation christmas on here newme. Ill wont be back from hols til mid august but would deff join you then.
Those of you in the right frame of mind are doing great well done. Keep going. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies I'm afraid I'm going to be leaving minimins - I got a really shitty attitude message from them saying how it's against the rules to mention Facebook on here etc etc ! They've deleted my diary too ! Cheek ! I had no idea that everything we post is being snooped on! Can't STAND the thought of that and for that reason they can kiss my fat ass!! Love to you all and all the very best on your weight loss efforts and best wishes in life xxxx

Hi ladies I'm afraid I'm going to be leaving minimins - I got a really shitty attitude message from them saying how it's against the rules to mention Facebook on here etc etc ! They've deleted my diary too ! Cheek ! I had no idea that everything we post is being snooped on! Can't STAND the thought of that and for that reason they can kiss my fat ass!! Love to you all and all the very best on your weight loss efforts and best wishes in life xxxx
OMG ! Sending love your way xx

Omg no way?! Not even a warning or anything?thought what u said was harmless,surely a gentle reminder of the rules would have been enough? That's so crap :-(

You received a reminder that we do not allow the soliciting of our members for Facebook Groups.

Please read as we don't allow soliciting for groups off Minimins.:)

Announcements - Slimming World

We also have this message at the top of every forum and in our rules.

Admin

Hi - I'll miss u - good luck with ur weight loss xx

Last edited:

Sorry you are leaving Newme, I will miss you too :(

Good luck with it all and have a great hol hun xxx

Yeah it think you are right upndown,it will just take time to get used to everything,definitely experiencing a bit of guilt this morning about it,esp as the scales are up(although down slightly for the week).i guess I can't be rational all the time and sometimes it will bother me,but today will hopefully have lots of water involved in it to try and flush me out etc

Just read this - hope things are still going ur way?

Back