Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 30.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 5lbs
CatA - pledged 57lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 13.75lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 26.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs????
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 9lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 19lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 11.5lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 27.5lbs​

Well done sammy you are so close to being half way to your goal!

Well done on loss...anything better than a gain for sure! :)

I managed to have a good first day yesterday!

So far today I have had a SF shake for brekkie, I bought some fresh pasta as daughter at home today as she wasn't well (although sod's law fine now) so we popped out to buy lunch bits and I couldn't sit watching her eat with just a shake. I will have my second shake for dinner later instead.

Hoping I can get a good result for motivation on Sunday!

Just half lb off for me this week.

List as of 8th July - please update your loss and change date if relevant

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 10.25lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 18.2lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 30.5lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 27.5lbs​

Well done - remember what Texty F says - half a pound is equal to a block of lard - well worth losing - so no need to say 'just' LOL! And half way target - a real achievement!!

Hi - 2lbs off for me this week - good luck to those who've not weighed yet - well done to the losers and chin up and go for it next week to those who are struggling (like I did for the whole of June!) xx

List as of 8th July - please update your loss and change date if relevant

Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 32.5lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 27.5lbs

Well done upndown,just another 7.5 to go and you've reached your goal,you must be so happy!

Hi everyone, I'd like to join please :) I'm going to go for 70 lbs (5st) as I'm currently 18st 4 and am figuring I should hopefully be losing around a stone a month thanks to vlcd. There are now roughly 5 and a half months until Christmas, sooo 5 and a half stone, round it down to 5 (just in case!) for a goal of 13st 4.

That. Would. Be. Awesome!

I may even get rid of the other 4 lbs if I really go for it lol But I'll go for a nice round figure of 70. That should do :D

MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 27.5lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs

Well done sammy you are so close to being half way to your goal!

Thanks Autumn :)

Well done on loss...anything better than a gain for sure! :)

I managed to have a good first day yesterday!

So far today I have had a SF shake for brekkie, I bought some fresh pasta as daughter at home today as she wasn't well (although sod's law fine now) so we popped out to buy lunch bits and I couldn't sit watching her eat with just a shake. I will have my second shake for dinner later instead.

Hoping I can get a good result for motivation on Sunday!

Thanks and I hope you have a great week on track and see a good result on Sunday. Sounds like you've made a good start!

Well done - remember what Texty F says - half a pound is equal to a block of lard - well worth losing - so no need to say 'just' LOL! And half way target - a real achievement!!

Ah yes, I remember that, didn't realise it was TextyF that said it but she's right isn't she? When you look at it that way it doesn't seem like just half a pound anymore ;)

Hi - 2lbs off for me this week - good luck to those who've not weighed yet - well done to the losers and chin up and go for it next week to those who are struggling (like I did for the whole of June!) xx

That is really great Upndown, I am so pleased for you :), you seem to be really on track again now. How are you finding the ww meetings?

Hi everyone, I'd like to join please :) I'm going to go for 70 lbs (5st) as I'm currently 18st 4 and am figuring I should hopefully be losing around a stone a month thanks to vlcd. There are now roughly 5 and a half months until Christmas, sooo 5 and a half stone, round it down to 5 (just in case!) for a goal of 13st 4.

That. Would. Be. Awesome!

I may even get rid of the other 4 lbs if I really go for it lol But I'll go for a nice round figure of 70. That should do :D

Hi, welcome and good luck with your journey! This thread has some lovely people on it and you will get loads of support :)

Well done on your loss upndown! I bet that you're chuffed. :D and half a pound is good, sammy! A loss is much better than a gain. ;)

If someone can update me to 29 lbs that would be great :) (my mouse is horrible for copying stuff.. really need to get a new one!)
had a 1.5 lbs loss today and I got my two stone award. 2 month WI was today (well I officially started on 7th may) so I'm mega chuffed that I lost two stone in two months!

Well done MelonCollie, that is quite an achievement and in such a short space of time! You should be proud of yourself :)

Updated list as of 8th July - please update your loss and change date if relevant.

MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 29lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs

Well done upndown,just another 7.5 to go and you've reached your goal,you must be so happy!

Yes I'm pleased to be back on track - but not celebrating yet - I was 6lbs away from target in May :eek:

Yay to the losers! Im so pleased you guys have had results today. Well done. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I'm pleased to be back on track - but not celebrating yet - I was 6lbs away from target in May :eek:

Yes but we have seen what you can do when you are in the zone and motivated! Considering you went a bit off plan for a while I don't think you did too badly with the few pounds you gained :)

Fast day for me and I have a really sore throat and am feeling very hayfeverish so only want to drink at the minute which I suppose is handy!taking a half day today which means if it's going bad il be able to take a nap later,so another relatively easy fast day compared to what they will usually be like,Friday will be my first big test as il be in work til five that day,not looking forward to it!

Well done on your loss upndown! I bet that you're chuffed. :D and half a pound is good, sammy! A loss is much better than a gain. ;) If someone can update me to 29 lbs that would be great :) (my mouse is horrible for copying stuff.. really need to get a new one!) had a 1.5 lbs loss today and I got my two stone award. 2 month WI was today (well I officially started on 7th may) so I'm mega chuffed that I lost two stone in two months!
You are doing so well,congrats!

Gah hope you feel better soon Autumn...although will definitely help diet if it's killed appetite!

I've been on track two days solid woohoo! Been ages since I felt motivated!

Gah hope you feel better soon Autumn...although will definitely help diet if it's killed appetite! I've been on track two days solid woohoo! Been ages since I felt motivated!

Yay for motivation,go you!its great to feel in the zone like that,I'm motivated at the minute to and am going to enjoy it while it lasts cos I know mine can disappear as quickly as it came lol

Yeah ditto. I started all motivated in January, then pissed about for 6-7 months solid. I was closer to 2st lost at beginning of year, now I am back to not even 1st lost..pah!

Such a lot of wasted time as I could have been at target for months by now.

Great that Cat and Autumn are back in the zone - know too well the emotions thro the ups and downs - esp after my rubbish June!! Keep posting and let's see if we can all have a brill July!!

I'm going to def try and stick to posting here to try and keep my motivation up! Cancelled my half day so won't be eating til around half four or five,hoping I can last til then lol

Back