Total Solution 2016 - Let's Do This!

Yet another restart today Smidge. Started a new diary for the first time to try and motivate myself. I totally overindulged last night and have just sat around doing nothing all day today!

Hi everyone!

So I wasn't 100% on NYE! Oops! But since then I've been much better. Most days I stick to plan 100% but some days I've found it harder when my mom is cooking food. Couple of days I've had a few strips of chicken breast in the evening and it was so good!

Went for a day out on Saturday with friends and they all had egg on toast in Cafe Rouge while I sipped on a black coffee! They tried to get me to eat but I stuck by it! That was a good day, proud of myself!

I haven't been feeling overly hungry, I used to eat as something to do so trying to keep busy. Water is definitely a savour, there has been a couple of times when I've felt really light headed but that's usually when I leave it too long inbetween products.

I know I need to get out of the habit but I have been weighing myself daily, it kind of helps keep me motivated.

I'm 13st 6lb this morning so that's a 5lb loss, I suppose I could have seen a higher number but NYE scuppered me.

I'm finding that I enjoy all of the bars and shakes I'm having but I do crave real food every now and again. I'm trying to have no carb nibbles though if I cave!

Here's to week two! Xx

Sounds like you're totally motivated and doing really well. Onward and downwards hun! :)

Hi everyone!

How's everyone doing? After a week and losing nearly half a stone I think I'm pretty certain the total solution isn't for me! I love the shakes and bars and I'm having my three a day but I'm finding adding a small evening low carb meal is really keeping me on track. I don't crave the same foods my family is eating as I have something little for me to munch on!

Really hoping to keep up the weight loss and lose at least 3lbs this week. Weighed in this morning at 13st 4, can't wait to get out of the 13's!!

Just a quick question? Does anyone else get bloated off the bars? Feel like a ball of gas after my lunch bar today! Had the caramel crunch. So uncomfortable!

Xx

Sounds like a good plan dreamer. I feel better knowing the add a meal option is there if I need it. Just ordered another month's packs as I know I'm sticking to it and what I like. Have only really bought bars and meals. Not a fan of the soups and got loads of shakes to use up. Hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

And yes I do get that feeling after bars so try to only have them in the evening when I know Im home. Avoid any embarrassing moments at work.:oops:

I love the shakes and the bars are very tasty too, I tried the meals when I tried exante about a year ago so not sure if I should try them again, may order a few for next month. The meals I'm having arent very big and using the recipes on the exante website, they are so yummy and things I wouldn't normally eat at home. It's helping me to hold myself accountable for my food intake.

I'm sitting at my desk in agony. Can't wait to go home, counting down till 5pm! :eek:

Hi welcome to the diet fingers crossed for you.
Ps I'm going on a hen doo to magaluf in May also wonder if it's the same one? Lol xx

I saw those recipes on the Exante site, they do look very nice :) Good for you sticking to it and just adding a meal rather than giving up!

Thanks Smidge! It definitely helps, will see what my weight loss is next week to see how the meals affect things. Just playing at the moment to see what is best for me :cool:

Hi Spanner! No way!! Haha, I'm flying on the 6th....

Hi everyone!

Just wondering how weight loss has been for people in week 2? After my first week loss I was optimistic for at least 2 or 3 lbs but I've stalled and only lost 1lb!

I've been reading that's it's happened to others so I'm not overly concerned. Will the scales start to move again next week?! I'll have to wait and see I suppose!

The good thing is that half a stone is gone and some of my old clothes are starting to fit me again!

Hope everyone is doing well :D

Xx

Woo! Everyone will think you've been shopping haha! Glad you're sticking with it, it can't not work so I'm sure next week there will be a big loss for you :)

Back