2016 Monday Weigh In

lucy1984

Thought I'd start a Monday weigh in as noticed one for Sunday's!!! Can't wait for tomorrow to check those scales!

Fantastic loss Lucy :)

Thanks!!! I know it's mainly water but it's a start. How's everyone else doing after week one?

Fabulous first week Lucy

Thanks!!!! Roll on next weigh in. I had a cheeky look today and lost 3lb so could get 4lb off this week but TOTM so may not.

I weigh in Mondays! Cheeky peek today and 8.2 loss! My trousers are already slightly loose yay! I'll be excited to report tomorrow what official week 1 weigh in is!

8.6lbs lost in week 1!!!!!!!! Woo! Feeling confident for this week, even had talk from my partner that he might join me. Tried to warn him how hard it is, see what happens next =)

Fantastic! Well done!!

That's ace!

Wow Lucy I only lost 2 this week :( and been 100% x

Started yesterday, will be weighing-in on Mondays too. Well done everyone great losses. Hope I have a decent loss come Monday :) fingers crossed

Hey Monday weighers :)
Week 1 loss -5.1 lbs. honestly was hoping for more after seeing so many great losses for people after 1 week. But I suppose a loss is a loss?
Have a good week everyone x

That's a great loss and I don't think you have as much to loose as some of the people with bigger losses. Keep going x

Had a bit of a slip up over the weekend. A big spring roll on Saturday night , then fries yesterday and some chicken wings. My whole family were eating takeaway it was so hard. Was really annoyed with myself. this weeks weigh in is only approx -3lbs. So i am disappointed with myself. But business as usual today will have to just get on with it.
I know I haven't got as much to lose as some others but it's disheartening all the same :(

3lbs is a great loss well done x

3lbs is a great loss well done x
Thanks I appreciate that. I think I'm just hoping for this big loss that I keep seeing for others and get a bit :( when it's not a big number. But a loss is still a loss at the end of the day should prob stop being so negative! x

I'm much bigger than you and my losses are only 2 or 3lbs the last few weeks but I'm sticking with it as it has to work! We can do it x

Monday weigher..... Hiiiii

Start weight today.... 15st 7lb... Target weight... 11st 7lb

Hope everyone had a good weigh day... Keep positive xx

Back