2017, My Slimming World Journey

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling too good.

A hen do in the sun, that's a great incentive to lose the weight! I think if you keep on plan you can get to your May target :)

I hope so Littlemiss. I am feeling a lot more positive this time around that I can do this :)

Good thing is that I wont have to buy any new clothes as I have a wardrobe full of clothes that I cant get into that I know will fit when I do achieve my May Goal!:p

I hope so Littlemiss. I am feeling a lot more positive this time around that I can do this :)

Good thing is that I wont have to buy any new clothes as I have a wardrobe full of clothes that I cant get into that I know will fit when I do achieve my May Goal!:p

I think if you know you are in the zone you will succeed and you sound like you really want it :)
It's good that you have a wardrobe full of clothes ready for you, atleast you wont have a massive expense!

I think if you know you are in the zone you will succeed and you sound like you really want it :)
It's good that you have a wardrobe full of clothes ready for you, atleast you dont have a massive expense!

Its actually ridiculous the amount of clothes that I have that I cant wear lol. I have 2 single wardrobes and only about half of one has things that I can wear just now as I refuse to buy any bigger! My wardrobe ranges from a 14 to a 20!! Some with labels still on lol. I think I am going to look out a couple things that I would like to be able to wear and use them a s extra incentive. I used to have a pair of small Jeans that I did that with by trying on every few weeks to see how much further I could get them up the legs!

Its actually ridiculous the amount of clothes that I have that I cant wear lol. I have 2 single wardrobes and only about half of one has things that I can wear just now as I refuse to buy any bigger! My wardrobe ranges from a 14 to a 20!! Some with labels still on lol. I think I am going to look out a couple things that I would like to be able to wear and use them a s extra incentive. I used to have a pair of small Jeans that I did that with by trying on every few weeks to see how much further I could get them up the legs!

Hang your incentive outfit on the back of your bedroom door. That way you'll have to look at it everytime you go in your room. I always do that, it's great to keep you motivated :)

Well ended on a good food day with a lovely stirfry, with quorn, mushrooms, beansprouts, onions, peppers, carrot and half nest noodles. Made extra for lunch tomorrow as well. Do people find that having carbs at both main meals has any impact on weight loss or slows it down?
I am avoiding bread completely as that is a big downfall for me, one slice leads to another and another etc so I find it better to avoid.
Was wondering whether to try and stick to protein tomorrow night as having stirfry in afternoon or whether a few wedges with a chicken salad would be okay to have in evening x

Well done on you 3.5lb loss

haha I'm the same as you, I have clothes from last time and also clothes that I bought in the smaller size when I first started putting weight on as I kept thinking ''but I'll lose it before so and so and then be in these'' so not only do I have a lot of clothes I used to love I also have some brand new one's waiting for me to get back into shape so I can do them justice.

Well done on you 3.5lb loss

haha I'm the same as you, I have clothes from last time and also clothes that I bought in the smaller size when I first started putting weight on as I kept thinking ''but I'll lose it before so and so and then be in these'' so not only do I have a lot of clothes I used to love I also have some brand new one's waiting for me to get back into shape so I can do them justice.

Lol that sounds just like me I even bought a dress that I like in 2 sizes!! Used to be able to fit into the larger one and thought I will buy the smaller for when I lose more weight. Can barely do up the larger one at the moment!

It's good to have them to work towards... as long as we have the motivation to go along with them. I'll never throw my smaller clothes so that only leaves me with the losing weight option instead ;)

Stick to plan and you can get there for your hen do! Sound like fun! :D

Well good day food wise but crappy sore throat meant been up since 4am and not felt well all day :confused:. Didn't have breakfast as too uncomfortable but a few painkillers and some difflam sprays to numb the throat and was ready for some lunch. Had some left over quorn stirfry for lunch followed by a muller yoghurt. Couple tangerines late afternoon. Dinner has just been chicken breast boiled , steamed veg, 2 tomatoes and slimming world wedges. Syned some chicken bisto as not had any syns today.
Not as much water as I would have liked today so trying to drink a few glasses of diluting juice before bed. Not had my A or B choice yet but not really wanting anything at the moment.

Back