2020 is my year!! (Keto diet)

I’m doing alright
Going through a wee depression spell but it will pass.
Glad to hear your still going strong 💪 wooo

have you seen any of the new doctor who series?
I haven’t yet and was wondering if it still had the same vibe?
Oh no I’m sorry to hear it’s really hard not to feel down at the moment I’ve been feeling crappy too! Just gotta try and pull out of it don’t we!! I have seen the new doctor who.. it’s not the same vibe at all and I don’t like the new doctor BUT it’s still doctor who and entertaining xxx

Hello my lovelies sorry I haven’t updated in a while I was suffering horribly with going to the toilet (sorry tmi) so my doctor had to put me on some meds to sort me out as it was making me plateau! Weigh in this week is 14.13 woohoo finally in the 14’s!!! Xx

Hello my beauties I know I stopped doing weekly weigh ins but thought I’d weigh today as I’m due on time of the month tomorrow so won’t be weighing next week probably! Have lost 3 pounds this week. I am now 14.10! Woohoo bring on the 13’s please!! Xxx

Hi, just returning to Minimins after a long break. Weighed on Monday at 219 pounds. I will be 70 in October, I need to make some headway before then.

Thank you. Sunday 19th. Down to 213, okay it’s water, but it’s water I didn’t want. Quite positive. So many things have changed recently, and full retirement comes on 30th Sept, Al is going to retire with me. Mind you lockdown has given us a practice at it.

Back