2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Till I have lost 7 st
The water is annoying lol I don't think I've weeed somuch in my life xx
I have one more shake to go xx

Have you bought Lipotrim from a pharmacy or online?

When I first did Lipotrim the weekly weigh in and support was so important x

Have you bought Lipotrim from a pharmacy or online?

When I first did Lipotrim the weekly weigh in and support was so important x
No pharmacy around my area does it unfortunately so I've ordered online
Are u on the Facebook support group xxxx
Day 2 done xxx

Thank you Gembino, yes it's great to see this place active with some lipotrimers' again. I am glad my posts helped! I used to be very active on here, but the last times I did it, the forum was pretty quiet for Lipo. It will be good to get reading all yours and everyones' posts, it really does help keep me going!, I will follow Emma too. I have had a successful day 1, I am just having my 3rd shake whilst typing this, following 3 ten min workouts and a walk!. I plan to stay on until I have lost around 2 stones. I will have to scroll back and see how long that has taken me previously. I seem to follow a similar weight loss pattern each time I have done the diet. Hope you have had a good day! Today I have been super busy, but i will be checking in regular from now on!

Yes it’s so nice to have a few Lipotrimers around, I’ve done several stints on Lipotrim and it was so quiet on here, I tried to hijack the CWP or Exante threads but didn’t have much success 😂

How do you find exercising? I can do low impact classes like Yoga and Pilates but nothing too strenuous as I get quite light headed.

I’m also after a quick fix to undo some weight gain from this lockdown 🙈 I was quite upset with myself but what’s done is done and I know I can lose it doing Lipotrim. I’m not sure how long I’ll be on the program for, at least two more weeks as that will finish my supply, but I’ll just see how I feel as I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself.

Hope you’ve had a good day Jess.

How old are your children?

No pharmacy around my area does it unfortunately so I've ordered online
Are u on the Facebook support group xxxx
Day 2 done xxx

Well done for getting through day two ☺️

No, I don’t have Facebook, is it a good support page?

My nearest pharmacy is a 20/30 minute drive so not ideal, I’ve just ordered mine online too.

We all have each other for support 😬 My last pharmacist wasn’t supportive at all anyway 😂 She was really nice but just didn’t know much about Lipotrim at all so couldn’t provide much support and she never weighed me either 🙄

Yes it’s so nice to have a few Lipotrimers around, I’ve done several stints on Lipotrim and it was so quiet on here, I tried to hijack the CWP or Exante threads but didn’t have much success 😂

How do you find exercising? I can do low impact classes like Yoga and Pilates but nothing too strenuous as I get quite light headed.

I’m also after a quick fix to undo some weight gain from this lockdown 🙈 I was quite upset with myself but what’s done is done and I know I can lose it doing Lipotrim. I’m not sure how long I’ll be on the program for, at least two more weeks as that will finish my supply, but I’ll just see how I feel as I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself.

Hope you’ve had a good day Jess.

How old are your children?
Yes same, it can be quite difficult when there is no support around! I start off light with the exercise, yoga and Lucy Wyndham read 7 min workouts, I do 3 or 4 of them, but when I hit ketosis I seem to get bags of energy so I then add in some walks. I find the exercise really speeds up the weightloss, but not too much as I then get hungry if I burn too many calories, so it's finding the balance. Don't worry about the lock down weight, that is why I am here too! Lipotrim will quickly reverse that! I have 2 weeks supply, and 6 weeks worth on its way to me from an ebay store that I have used before. If it arrives on time, I will continue for one month, take 1 days break (let loose), then continue for 1 month more. But if it is late arriving, I will do strict keto in the interim. Yesterday was hard as I had to sit a lot, but I got through it and now feel wonderful today. I bought some ketone sticks to test my urine, I love seeing how far into ketosis I am as it gives me an indication of whether I need to move more or not. Today I will do a walk for about an hour and some more workouts. I daily weigh also, which gets me through the early days! I find it harder to get through evenings, so I wake really early, and sleep really early too. My youngest child is 7, then there is a huge gap the next is 22, then 24, 28 and 32 (goodness I feel old) but I was a young Mum. My last child was reversal of sterilisation! I thank Lipotrim for her! Tried to conceive for a year, went on Lipotrim, lost quite a lot of weight and boom! Hope you have a great day today!

Yes same, it can be quite difficult when there is no support around! I start off light with the exercise, yoga and Lucy Wyndham read 7 min workouts, I do 3 or 4 of them, but when I hit ketosis I seem to get bags of energy so I then add in some walks. I find the exercise really speeds up the weightloss, but not too much as I then get hungry if I burn too many calories, so it's finding the balance. Don't worry about the lock down weight, that is why I am here too! Lipotrim will quickly reverse that! I have 2 weeks supply, and 6 weeks worth on its way to me from an ebay store that I have used before. If it arrives on time, I will continue for one month, take 1 days break (let loose), then continue for 1 month more. But if it is late arriving, I will do strict keto in the interim. Yesterday was hard as I had to sit a lot, but I got through it and now feel wonderful today. I bought some ketone sticks to test my urine, I love seeing how far into ketosis I am as it gives me an indication of whether I need to move more or not. Today I will do a walk for about an hour and some more workouts. I daily weigh also, which gets me through the early days! I find it harder to get through evenings, so I wake really early, and sleep really early too. My youngest child is 7, then there is a huge gap the next is 22, then 24, 28 and 32 (goodness I feel old) but I was a young Mum. My last child was reversal of sterilisation! I thank Lipotrim for her! Tried to conceive for a year, went on Lipotrim, lost quite a lot of weight and boom! Hope you have a great day today!

Thank you Jess ❤️ I was feeling quite down about gaining weight 🙄 I had been avoiding the scales but I weighed myself this morning and as I suspected I’ve put on a stone since January, not ideal but like you say Lipotrim will reverse that ☺️ I’ll most likely order another two week supply so I’ll be on the TFR program for the next four weeks.

I find I have more energy too and enjoy going for walks. I also go to bed early 😂 It definitely helps you get through doesn’t it!

Last time I tried to focus on things (other than food!) that I can enjoy; reading a book, TV program/Box set, a film, bubble bath, doing my nails etc - I absolutely love food and get so much enjoyment from it..... a bit too much hence being here, but there are so many other enjoyable things so I don’t need to just keep focusing on food!

Wow, how wonderful to have five children ☺️

Hi all, I’ve been crazy busy with work and been meaning to read all the posts. Wow Gem your post was so lovely, thank you for sharing. It’s so nice to see some newbies to Gems group. The more support we have is definately needed. How are we all doing? Gem have you weighed? Are you feeling better about yourself. You should because we have got this ladies!! Week 9 complete Wednesday and I’ve lost a total of 50lb. I’m buzzing but I’m craving food. I won’t give into temptation though. I’ve also
Joined the gym and aiming to go at least 3 times a week with a swim at the end. I really
Want to lose 150lbs so I’m a third of the way there. Xxx

For some reason the last 2 posts didn’t come up until I posted. X

Hi all, I’ve been crazy busy with work and been meaning to read all the posts. Wow Gem your post was so lovely, thank you for sharing. It’s so nice to see some newbies to Gems group. The more support we have is definately needed. How are we all doing? Gem have you weighed? Are you feeling better about yourself. You should because we have got this ladies!! Week 9 complete Wednesday and I’ve lost a total of 50lb. I’m buzzing but I’m craving food. I won’t give into temptation though. I’ve also
Joined the gym and aiming to go at least 3 times a week with a swim at the end. I really

Emma you’re back ☺️

Wow!!!!! 50lb, you’re doing so amazing ☺️ You should be so proud of yourself ❤️ A third of the way is significant progress towards your goal!

I did weigh and I’ve put on a stone which isn’t great, although what do I expect after eating the way I was for the last few months 🙈 I’ll be on Lipotrim for the next 2-4 weeks for a quick fix!

I’m planning on going back to the gym in a couple of weeks when classes resume, I’m really looking forward to going back, I really missed the gym and it makes such a difference to my wellbeing. I might try swimming too ☺️

How are you finding the gym, have you had any sessions with your PT yet?

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend ❤️

Last edited:
Thank you Jess ❤️ I was feeling quite down about gaining weight 🙄 I had been avoiding the scales but I weighed myself this morning and as I suspected I’ve put on a stone since January, not ideal but like you say Lipotrim will reverse that ☺️ I’ll most likely order another two week supply so I’ll be on the TFR program for the next four weeks.

I find I have more energy too and enjoy going for walks. I also go to bed early 😂 It definitely helps you get through doesn’t it!

Last time I tried to focus on things (other than food!) that I can enjoy; reading a book, TV program/Box set, a film, bubble bath, doing my nails etc - I absolutely love food and get so much enjoyment from it..... a bit too much hence being here, but there are so many other enjoyable things so I don’t need to just keep focusing on food!

Wow, how wonderful to have five children ☺️
A stone is not bad at all, that will be off in no time on Lipotrim, and some! I also love food, I love to cook, I'm a big foodie. I eat out a lot too, so combined with the calories from the wine to go with the meals, I always undo the work, but caught it just in time this time before it escalated way out of control. What helps is I have now adopted a really active lifestyle, so it could have been much worse. Good idea reading etc, I was just thinking today that I should download another audio book. I have being doing all sorts of relaxation too. I have this guys app on my phone. (Richie Bostock THE BREATH GUY, there are some free sessions on the app without subscribing. I find his breathing sessions really relaxing and it takes my mind off food. Any self care at all helps. Think about all the new clothes we will be buying! It may be painful now, but it will be a wonderful feeling when we slip into all the things we wouldn't normally buy. I have bought a few new dresses in a size smaller and they are hanging in my wardrobe as motivation. Hope today has gone well, I did an hours walk and I am now about to start some Lucy workouts. I love that they are short, and work on different parts of the body.

Nice to meet you on here Emma, wow! 50lbs, that is awesome! That is what I love about this diet! The consistent weight losses! I crave food too, but like you I will not put a crumb in my mouth because I know that once I do, it will be the unravelling of the diet.(From previous experiences).

Emma you’re back ☺️

Wow!!!!! 50lb, you’re doing so amazing ☺️ You should be so proud of yourself ❤️ A third of the way is significant progress towards your goal!

I did weigh and I’ve put on a stone which isn’t great, although what do I expect after eating the way I was for the last few months 🙈 I’ll be on Lipotrim for the next 2-4 weeks for a quick fix!

I’m planning on going back to the gym in a couple of weeks when classes resume, I’m really looking forward to going back, I really missed the gym and it makes such a difference to my wellbeing. I might try swimming too ☺️

How are you finding the gym, have you had any sessions with your PT yet?

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend ❤️
I’m so glad you have weighed in, at least you will be able to see it coming off and a stone isn’t that bad it could be much worse. You know what your doing and I know you will smash it!!
I’m going gym but don’t start with PT till next week. Just need some help understanding what weights to lift etc. I can’t wait for classes to resume I’m well up for Clubbercise and looking forward to having some fun ☺️
weekend is good although the weather is awful. How is yours? X

Nice to meet you on here Emma, wow! 50lbs, that is awesome! That is what I love about this diet! The consistent weight losses! I crave food too, but like you I will not put a crumb in my mouth because I know that once I do, it will be the unravelling of the diet.(From previous experiences).
Nice to meet you too Jess. This is my first time on Lipotrim so find it nice to hear from people that have done it before and seen big results.
ive just cooked my husband a steak dinner and I find it really helps, I feel like I’m getting some sort of fix haha. When the weather is this bad it’s a day I would love to chill with the family a blanket with takeout. I just keep telling myself that it won’t be that long till I’m done and can refeed, buy new clothes and just be proud and love myself.
I’ve always been a bigger girl and everyone thinks I’m confident and fun. I always had lots of friends at school and have done quite well in my career so never let anyone see how my weight holds me back. I have an 11 year old son who’s very active and I want to experience things with and for him. I want us to swim with dolphins and go on adventure days without my weight worrying me and holding me back. I’m so determined that I will do this! I’ve got to I want to experience life at its fullest. I’m 33 and so much ahead of me and I want to be the best I can for me and my family.
Think I’m feeling a bit soppy the people that love me would tell me to stop being so silly but it is true. Xxx

Hi guys
Day three done
Wish I didn't obsess about food like I do
😭
Bless you!! I still do and im on week 10! It does get easier though or bareable anyway. My worst day was day 8. Get past the 2 weeks and see 2 weeks worth of losses and it will help massively. Gem said something to me that sticks and it’s just a small amount of time really. I look back now and can’t believe that I’ve done nearly 10 weeks without a crumb. It does not feel that long at all. It will make you mentally stronger too. Just focus on getting through the day and you can do it. If I can, anyone can. I never thought I could get this far but I think about the weight I’ve lost and can’t wait to get to another 10 weeks and potentially be 80-90 pound down! You can do it girl! Xxx

Bless you!! I still do and im on week 10! It does get easier though or bareable anyway. My worst day was day 8. Get past the 2 weeks and see 2 weeks worth of losses and it will help massively. Gem said something to me that sticks and it’s just a small amount of time really. I look back now and can’t believe that I’ve done nearly 10 weeks without a crumb. It does not feel that long at all. It will make you mentally stronger too. Just focus on getting through the day and you can do it. If I can, anyone can. I never thought I could get this far but I think about the weight I’ve lost and can’t wait to get to another 10 weeks and potentially be 80-90 pound down! You can do it girl! Xxx
I'm so determined
My daughter is 11 and pilling pound on so I need a good head start to exercise with her ....with put aching so bad after I could cry xx
Thanks Emma how much weigh have u lost in 10 weeks xx

My son comes to the gym with me sometimes. I’ve lost 50lb in total at my 9 week
Weigh in x

Nice to meet you too Jess. This is my first time on Lipotrim so find it nice to hear from people that have done it before and seen big results.
ive just cooked my husband a steak dinner and I find it really helps, I feel like I’m getting some sort of fix haha. When the weather is this bad it’s a day I would love to chill with the family a blanket with takeout. I just keep telling myself that it won’t be that long till I’m done and can refeed, buy new clothes and just be proud and love myself.
I’ve always been a bigger girl and everyone thinks I’m confident and fun. I always had lots of friends at school and have done quite well in my career so never let anyone see how my weight holds me back. I have an 11 year old son who’s very active and I want to experience things with and for him. I want us to swim with dolphins and go on adventure days without my weight worrying me and holding me back. I’m so determined that I will do this! I’ve got to I want to experience life at its fullest. I’m 33 and so much ahead of me and I want to be the best I can for me and my family.
Think I’m feeling a bit soppy the people that love me would tell me to stop being so silly but it is true. Xxx
Your reasons, your 'why' are so important to you that you will succeed. I can feel your determination. What a great time to have started your journey, when things return to our previous normal, you will be ready to go out there and live life to the full with your family. I also develop a bit of an obsession with cooking whilst on Lipotrim, I seem to cook all the things I know I would want to eat. And your right, it will be over soon, and in the grand scheme of life, what a short time the sacrifice we are making is. Wonderful you have a supportive family, but no matter how much love they shower us with, it is something we have to do for us to make us feel good on the inside. Good luck, I will be rooting for you. x

Back