2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Hi guys! Been searching for a recent thread about Lipotrim. Have been the chemist early bells this morning to start my journey!

Would really appreciate support and if you guys can let me know how you've done so far. This is a long thread!

Hi guys! Been searching for a recent thread about Lipotrim. Have been the chemist early bells this morning to start my journey!

Would really appreciate support and if you guys can let me know how you've done so far. This is a long thread!

Hey 👋🏼

When are you starting, tomorrow? How long do you plan on doing Lipotrim and have you done it before?

Yes this thread is a long one and we started it last year for the Lockdown Lipotrimmers….. it’s a shame but it seems there aren’t many on Lipotrim currently so it is very quiet on here, although @Jimmy055 is currently on the program and just reported losing a stone which is great!

Men lose 1-1.5 stone a month and women 1 stone a month.

Hey 👋🏼

When are you starting, tomorrow? How long do you plan on doing Lipotrim and have you done it before?

Yes this thread is a long one and we started it last year for the Lockdown Lipotrimmers….. it’s a shame but it seems there aren’t many on Lipotrim currently so it is very quiet on here, although @Jimmy055 is currently on the program and just reported losing a stone which is great!

Hey! Thanks for responding. I've tried exante before, but I couldn't stomach the 'pasta' and bars which were inedible.

I've never done Lipotrim, started this morning. I know it will be a hard slog, that's why I'm looking for some support.

Hey! Thanks for responding. I've tried exante before, but I couldn't stomach the 'pasta' and bars which were inedible.

I've never done Lipotrim, started this morning. I know it will be a hard slog, that's why I'm looking for some support.

I’ve done Exante before too and frequently felt quite tempted/hungry, likely due to the moreish flavours of the products (albeit with a few exceptions!) - Lipotrim is very strict and provides you with a palate cleanse, it’s a great opportunity to reflect and assess your eating habits and reset them too - food tastes SO DIFFERENT when you start re-feeding, really quite incredible!

I genuinely enjoy doing Lipotrim and I’ve had many stints to get my weight down….. I took the scenic route shall we say! It is very challenging psychologically, but you just need to remind yourself why you’re doing it, how you will feel at the end of the program when you’ve got to your goal weight. Temptation will be there, but stay strong as it’ll totally be worthwhile in the end I can assure you.

How much do you want to lose?

Do you have any questions? ❤️

I’ve done Exante before too and frequently felt quite tempted/hungry, likely due to the moreish flavours of the products (albeit with a few exceptions!) - Lipotrim is very strict and provides you with a palate cleanse, it’s a great opportunity to reflect and assess your eating habits and reset them too - food tastes SO DIFFERENT when you start re-feeding, really quite incredible!

I genuinely enjoy doing Lipotrim and I’ve had many stints to get my weight down….. I took the scenic route shall we say! It is very challenging psychologically, but you just need to remind yourself why you’re doing it, how you will feel at the end of the program when you’ve got to your goal weight. Temptation will be there, but stay strong as it’ll totally be worthwhile in the end I can assure you.

How much do you want to lose?

Do you have any questions? ❤️
No questions yet. Yes, the shakes are not at all sweet like exante. Haven't tried the soup or the bars yet, and am practically floating today. Am going to stick to it as long as I can, I really want to see some actual results.

Hey 👋🏼

Hello 👋 I’m starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I did it s few years ago for 2 months and lost 2 and half stone. I have put on so much weight due to lockdown so starting again.

No questions yet. Yes, the shakes are not at all sweet like exante. Haven't tried the soup or the bars yet, and am practically floating today. Am going to stick to it as long as I can, I really want to see some actual results.

No they’re not as sweet - I really like them, they’re meant to be enjoyable but not trigger hunger/cravings and make you want more (which is what I found with Exante).

I’d recommend mixing the soup powder with a small amount of cold water to make a paste before adding the hot water ☺️ (Eliminates any powder croutons 😂). Not many people like the flapjacks but I love them…. They do have an acquired taste and I believe it is recommended to have them on the second week as your tastebuds will have adjusted having only had Lipotrim products - they’re very convenient if you’re out for the day.

Remember this is only temporary, a short term sacrifice of abstaining from food (quite powerful I feel), all the foods will still be there to enjoy in moderation after you’ve finished the program 😊

How are you feeling today?

No they’re not as sweet - I really like them, they’re meant to be enjoyable but not trigger hunger/cravings and make you want more (which is what I found with Exante).

I’d recommend mixing the soup powder with a small amount of cold water to make a paste before adding the hot water ☺️ (Eliminates any powder croutons 😂). Not many people like the flapjacks but I love them…. They do have an acquired taste and I believe it is recommended to have them on the second week as your tastebuds will have adjusted having only had Lipotrim products - they’re very convenient if you’re out for the day.

Remember this is only temporary, a short term sacrifice of abstaining from food (quite powerful I feel), all the foods will still be there to enjoy in moderation after you’ve finished the program 😊

How are you feeling today?
Hello,
I also find the flapjacks s but if an acquired taste 😂BUT it is so convenient when our at work etc, just make a cup of tea to go with it.

Back