Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Well last night proved it...I am the same weight now as I was at beginning of feb :(

Had gain after gain after gain (although I think this weeks is to do with totm as I have eaten like an angel and exercised more than usual lol)

Couldn't explain to OH why I was so down last night so he's now on one with me too....

So with all the parties and what not this month, (out fri and sat of every weekend for birthdays lol) I am soooooo not hopeful of a loss. However, as I have realised that my drinking has been getting silly recently, I have decided to have a month of moderation... Let's see if that does anything lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lozzie Stardust

Lozzie Stardust Fat Geek to Thin Geek

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    but at least you've realised now! :D You've done so well! a little blip won't hurt, just gotta keep that train a rolling :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.