20lbs in 30 days

jools1986

Silver Member
equates to around 4lbs per week,

is this too ambitious for induction?

Any tips to achieve my greatest potential of weight loss?

x

It is possible Racheal, but you'd have to be very very strict. I lost about 2lbs a week most weeks after the initial big loss in the first couple of weeks.

thank you for the encouragement Jim. I am starting the 30 day shred today aswell as following a clean and strict induction :)

30 day shred?

ah well, I'm sure that would be too shocking for a couch cabbage like me.

You're better off not knowing, Jim! :D

I only managed 15 minutes of it! I could do it the whole way through before starting induction, is this normal?!

Yep, whatever the 30 day shred is, lol. Pro cyclists where put on a low carb diet & lost all there powerr for a while as there bodies changed from burning carbs to fat. Within 4 weeks they were back to top notch.
We have walked at least 4 miles a day for 10+ years. When we started this our legs felt like lead!! Back on form now, with extra zing, lol.
Kept at it, but don't over do it. Give your body time to adjust :) x

Rach, I started P90 after a week of low carb and the cardio and abs circuits killed me. A few weeks on I'm getting too comfy with them and will have to step up to the next phase soon.

All the extra fat and protein is doing wonders for my muscles. I've quadrupled the weight I need to work to failure on the sculpt circuits. Happy days! :D

Back