20lbs off in 4 weeks

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
Had my fourth weigh in this morning and i've lost 3lbs this week. This brings me to a total of 20lbs in only four weeks!

My friends are stunned!

I can see the difference in my face, stomach and love handles!!!

I have dropped a dress size - now back in my 16's.
Some of you may know i've been collecting bags of sugar so that I can visualise how much weight I have lost and look at them for motivation, have attatched a pic.

Thanks for everybody's support on here, it means a lot to me.

Emma x

Attachments

• WEight loss 16 july 2010.jpg
    WEight loss 16 july 2010.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 39
omg... i love the sugar thing .....

just.....

what are you gonna do with them after you get to target? :rolleyes:

Thanks Ann and Nix,

Havn't thought about that yet! Maybe donate them to the school for Tombola!! he he

Its just to keep me going :)

Emma x

Well done Emma, you are doing great and I love the sugar thing! I did the same last week with my daughter. She is 20 months old and weighs around 23lbs. She feels really heavy for me to carry, yet last week when i thought I had actually lost that much weight it made we wonder how I ever moved before! Thing is, as much as I was unhappy with my size and the way I looked, I didn't really get any adverse health problems. So imagine how fit we are going to be when we reach our goal weight!!:D

thats amazing.. go you....

Well done!!! I just can't imagine being able to say that! 20 pounds in 4 weeks? AMAZING!!

Well done on another 3lbs Emma. 20lbs in 4 weeks is fantastic!

Keep going and you will soon be at goal!

No wonder you are so sweet, with all that sugar around!
Well done, bet you are delighted with those results!
I have also realised I have lost as much as my almost four year old weighs already! Can't carry her for long now, so no wonder it feels like I'm walking on air lately!
Hope you have another good week!

Back