20th weigh in

pinkbaileys24

hi guys
had my 20th weigh in today and to my absolute surprise...ive lost an amazin 7lbs WOW i cudnt believe it. thats a total of 84lbs. looks like all that walkin i did at thorpe park paid off lol.
ive reached my target now so am gona refeed on 30th june. dont mind if i only lose the odd lb. thanx everyone for ur support.
xxxxxx

Great loss Pinky well done and well done for getting to target, real food at last, enjoy X

Wow girl. Thats amazing. You sound like ur on top of the world..... and so you should be. Thats some mission accomplished. Have u used the forum the whole time

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

20 weigh ins - wow - that is such an achievement! well done you :)

i havent had one weigh in yet - i am figuring im going to have at least 12 as i want to loose 50 pounds.

hi guys
had my 20th weigh in today and to my absolute surprise...ive lost an amazin 7lbs WOW i cudnt believe it. thats a total of 84lbs. looks like all that walkin i did at thorpe park paid off lol.
ive reached my target now so am gona refeed on 30th june. dont mind if i only lose the odd lb. thanx everyone for ur support.
xxxxxx

another amazing sucess story, I am always quoting stats from this site to the non-beleivers - I now have another - fabulous !!!!:D

hi guys
xxxxxx
Well done hun ...thats fab..enjoy your refeed xx

Oh WOW that is amazing well done you have some will power girl cant wait till its my turn to reach goal yeah

Well done Gem thats a great loss! xx

Amazing loss! Have some food for me please???? Enjoy!

Well done , u done a very wicked job :D

WOW hun....what a loss, especially this far into the diet. You have done amazing. xxxxx

Well done. That is an amazing achievement and a real inspiration to those of us just starting our journey with LT.

Back