212Degrees Diary

Well, i survived another round at the gym although just for that added perspective there was a girl in there doing a 12 hour stint on the crosstrainer for charity! bless her, something i would never be brave enough to do!

Food for today:

B: Graze honeycomb flapjack (my post weigh in treat)
L: 3 slices of ham, 25g mature cheddar, 1 tbsp mayo, 100g little gem lettuce
Sn: sf jelly and probably a hot chocolate later (highlights dark)
T: my fella is making chilli so it'll be a nice bowl of that with cheese and jalapenos (no rice or tater, i prefer it without anyways!)

Exercise:
25 minutes treadmill, 6kph, steep incline
1 x 16 leg extentions
2 x 16 shoulder press
2 x 16 chest press
2 x 16 seated row

i'm finding this so good and also my cooking knowledge and skill seems to be improving. i'm loving making everything from scratch! i never really relied on ready meals (not a fan, i like my food to taste fresh not reheated!) I never have liked pasta and can go without rice. I am missing potatoes though... definitely have to try celeriac chips! I mainly just used to have whatever was around, a quick sandwich or pizza or fill up on crisps and snacks without having a proper meal. Strange how things go! I find that I'm spending the same amount of time cooking or prepping food as i used to sat there waiting for the packed pizza to cook!

Don't be put off by the blokes in the gym, they are far too interested in themselves to worry about you! Having said that, I usually pick up my free weights and run round the corner where they can't see me.

4lbs is brilliant! Maybe you can win that competition yet, eh? ;)

Morning, 12 hours on a cross trainer, wow, that is something else

Thanks peeps! Good day again today but no gym since I had a whole load of stuff to sort out.

B: graze nuts
L: (usual) 3 slices ham, 10g cheese, 1 tbsp mayo and 100g iceberg lettuce.
T: chilli, lime and garlic baked salmon fillet with courgette tanglitelle, mushrooms and spinach with Boursin and butter. Oh. My. Word. It was amazing :) see pic below!

Attachments

• image-1094535631.jpg
    image-1094535631.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 23
Wow your dinner looks so good, I still have to try the courgette taglitelle. Thanks for posting the pic

Thanks sweet! I struggled with the peeling as the courgette got thinner and thinner but when it got too awkward I just chopped up the rest and chucked it in anyways lol! This was my first attempt and it's definitely something I'll be doing more of. The courgette, spinach and mushrooms was a really nice combo. X

Evening 212... Well done on the loss and great menus! I used to love my Graze boxes arriving but stopped them when i started Atkins xx

I can't resist them! I find them great for me got my breakfast and always check the carbs but I'm not strictly Atkins just low carb so I understand your reasoning :) x

We've got bored making the courgette pasta strips - tend to just cook the courgette in chunkier bits now:)

Ok, I had a bad night. Well, food wise. Was debating on whether to admit to it on here or not but i think I have to note my weak moments and acknowledge them to get me through others and to make my strong moments mean more.

I went out for dinner tonight with my fella and mate and ordered a burger with salad instead of chips but the order still turned up with chips and I scoffed them. I didn't have the bun with my burger but did polish off the chips. I enjoyed every bit but do feel a bit annoyed that I didn't just say no.

Anyways, there's my confession, please be kind. Not gonna beat myself up and will accept any consequences the scales deem fit for me. It was my choice so I will go with that and just get straight back to it.

Wish me luck :S

Oooooops, ah well we've all done it love, just drink plenty of water and let's hope the damage isn't too bad. :(

Thanks Jim. Back on it today. Been to the gym, got all my food planned and prepped and stocked up on a few low carb friendly snacks so no excuses now! :)

Well still going good today. Feeling a little more hungry than usual but i think thats mainly psychological. Was worried my slip up would put me in that dangerous 'well if I already have, why not carry on' mind frame but its half 7 I'm stuck at work and have been super good today :) even resisted the 3 boxes of Krispy kremes that invaded the office today!

B: graze punnet
L: ham, cheese, mayo & lettuce (standard but I love it!)
T: bowl of chilli (when I get home)
Sn: sf jelly
2 x mini pepperami
1 x cheddar Babybel

Also 25 minutes at 6kph on steep incline on the treadmill did 2 sets of 16 reps on 4 resistance machines.

I'm working both tomorrow and Sunday at my second job so not much chance for snacking which I guess is a good thing lol! Just gonna keep focusing on next Saturday since I've got the day of :D

Well done for getting back on the saddle - it can be so easy to jack it in xxx

Not feeling great today.
Nothing really wrong but (sorry guys) it's that time of the month and I feel so bloated and lethargic. I'm a serial weigher and I think that a combination of my slip up the other night and current things have lead to quite a gain :( which is upsetting me quite a bit. I've got a double shift this weekend too so feeling very tired and quite low at the moment.

Gonna walk to work and hope a bit of fresh air will make me feel a bit better but I'm going out with some friends tonight and I know that it's gonna be awkward to avoid alcohol which is bumming me out. I can't avoid it though, need to do something other than work this weekend and my friends bringing out her new fella for the first time.

Sorry to rant but sometimes I just need to :S

Best to get it off your chest , we all have those days, hope the day gets better for you :)

Hi 212

This is the place to rant hun - it's your diary, put it all down here!

We all have slip ups, just try to keep remembering that this is not a short term fix and you will get past it and back into focus - and yes totm is a right pain (in more ways than one), adds up to 7lbs for me :(

Back