21lb off in 33 days !!

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
Apologies for the trumpet blowing, but...

On my scales this morning, I finally reached my 3rd goal of 16st 7lb. I've been doing CD (mostly SS) for 33 days...
Absolutely delighted and hoping to be in the 13s in May.

Sorry for the trumpet blowing but wanted to share the happy news as I find everyone else's great news so motivating for me!!
This diet rocks! We can do it!!
Charlotte xx

Thanks Jesslima, Jessica and Edi! xxx

Fantastic, well done Charlotte. You have every right to trumpet blow!

You will feel on top of the world come May. Good on you X

well done to you two too! Some amazing losses for all of us. xx

Wow! Thats fantastic!

well done! x

FANBLUDDYTASTIC !!!

well done you - great loss :D:D

keep up the great work !

Debz xx

Wow well done Lotty, were at the same start weight so i hope i could lose that much in 33 days :), have you been following 100%??

How much are you wanting to lose?

Thank you all for your support. It really means a lot.:)

Hi Saturn - sorry for the delay...I am hoping to get down to around 12 stone, realistically, as I looked really healthy and slim at this weight (a long time ago in a land far far away....). That said, husband is after baby No. 2 so I am keen to get my BMI nicely under 30 and maybe I'll let him near me!:eek:;) teehee.
I have been unwell in the past week and had sons's 2nd birthday with visitors etc... but have tried v hard to keep low carb and any nibbling to a minimum. I really have to watch my snacking as it does tend to set in motion a pattern of overeating, so I do aim to not eat and follow this diet as SS. Stacks of water, 4 packs a day mostly, and the odd marigold bouillon definitely helped in the first couple of weeks.
PLUS plenty of minimins posting at night when normally I'd be staring into the fridge! Before you know it, it's bedtime and you've cracked another day!
Well done to you for your losses and for tackling your weight head on in this way! Together we can do it.
xxx

Back