21st June - 3 Fit Squadders Needed

Hello All,

Are you or any of your customers ready and willing to do the Fit Squad? They are looking for 3 lovely ladies or chaps who have lost 3 or more stone for the 21st June!

If you are interested, please let me know.
[email protected]

It really is a lovely day. All travel expenses are reimbursed. :)

Cheers, Kerensa

What exactly does this entail for people who have read this and are unsure what is involved

Good point!

It is in London and they give you a makover - hair, make-up, lovely outfits. They take photos of you in 2 outfits and all photos are then given to you on a disk (for personal use only).

You have lunch and the ladies at the Fit Squad - Nicki Waterman (celeb fitness instructor) and Amanda Ursell (Well known nutitionist) are lovely. Everyone who has been, really enjoys the day.

You can bring a friend / partner etc with you for the day and I'll also be there.

A CD'er was in there yesterday - please see the below link.

The Sun Online - Fit Squad: Chest pains forced me to get fit

Any more questions, please let me know.

Cheers, Kerensa

Wow that sounds fab......though I have lost 5 stone there is no way I would look good .........I still have loads to lose......though Im sure someone could do with pampering as they near or reach goal.

Maybe down the line.

Wow that sounds fab......though I have lost 5 stone there is no way I would look good .........I still have loads to lose......though Im sure someone could do with pampering as they near or reach goal.

Maybe down the line.

OI u dont put urself down like that of course u would look good u r one beautiful lady inside and out and from what i just read they r not asking for peeps who r at goal but just who have lost 3 stone.
Why should u not have a pampering session u soooo deserve it hun xxx

Well said!!

In my opinion 5 stone is a massive achievement and should be acknowledged with a bit of pampering!!! You have done so well Sonkie to come this far, why not allow yourself some girlie time???

I think that you have to have lost 3 stones and be at goal or thereabouts thats what i read on the pink site anyway
not for me then:p

I fit the criteria...but I'd prefer just the pampering without having to be in the Sun! :)

Back