21st weigh in

toddshar

Silver Member
I had my 21st weigh in today and lost 3.5lbs I'm ecstatic about this as I'm now at the weight I was when I fell pregnant with my daughter 11 years ago at the age of 21 and the lowest weight I've ever been as an adult :)
39.5lbs to go to goal weight!

Cant believe you are stll going so strong well done Sharon

Well done Toddshar, fantastic achievement! The lowest weight I can ever remember being is about 13st 10lb when I was in my early 20's. Can't wait to get back there! Do you plan to stay 100% over Xmas?

Thank you Al and Busy mum x

Yes I do plan to stay 100% over Xmas if Im not at my goal as I feel I can make Xmas dinner anytime of the year for me to eat. I will still make Xmas dinner for my hubby and daughter.

I plan to be 100% over Xmas as well. Like you said its just another day really.

wow that is amazing you have done so well. you must be so happy. i'm considering staying 100% over christmas as well it seems a shame to come off it and then start again in the new year.

WOW. TOTALLY AWESOME......VERY WELL DONE X

You must be feeling fantastic now, good on ya and best of luck for next week.

I'm with you on that one! Its just the one time you wont eat for xmas, the next one you will and enjoy eating it with out the usual guilt. haha

Im just thinking to my self '' its all or nothing''

Well done.

sabrina88 said:
I'm with you on that one! Its just the one time you wont eat for xmas, the next one you will and enjoy eating it with out the usual guilt. haha

Im just thinking to my self '' its all or nothing''

Well done.

Thank you Sabrina x

Hi, well done!

Have you been doing this 100%. I see people always saying they ate something etc, but im hoping to do this 100% and loose 6 stone in 4-6 months. Do-able??

xxx

Thanks Sabrina x yes I've been 100% not one piece of food has passed my lips since 7th June. I have good days and bad days like today I'm craving tuna I won't cave I just watch a lot of food programmes which satisfies me lol
I started at 21 stone and have lost 7 stone 9.5lbs in 22 weeks I've done no exercise I know I should do it but I never get round to it. I still have a few stone to lose to get to goal weight.

Back