22 litres of water

smartie831

Ok so I was curious and wanted to work out what 50lbs would feel like (50lbs to 10.7 goal) and how Much excess weight I am carrying and wonder why I'm always tired! Well 50lbs = 22 litres of water! Wow!!
I'm not going to weigh that out hahaha

I get weighed later so as my motivation I am going to weigh out my currently loss and put the water bottle in my bag. Only week three and 4lbs lost so far. Fingers crossed.

I have 40kg to loose .... I equate it to two FULL suitcases that you can take on your summer hols!!! Jeeezzzz no wonder I am always shattered!!

boncuk said:
I have 40kg to loose .... I equate it to two FULL suitcases that you can take on your summer hols!!! Jeeezzzz no wonder I am always shattered!!

Never thought of it that way :)

On the other hand when u lose ten pound go to the bowling alley and pick up a ten pound bowling ball u will be pleasantly surprised I think! X

At my group my consultant has cushions with 1lb, half a stone and 1 stone on them weighted accordingly. It's amazing when you pick them up to visualise and realise how far you've come. Even with my modest loss I am still amazed each time I pick them up

I wax always told a tin of beans could represent a lb so as im 78lb over weight that means i am carrying 78 cans of beans around with me which now makes sense why my bones hurt amd why i get worn out so quickly x gives me more motivation knowing that when i lose a lb its like chicking away a tin pf beams lol :) x

Back